Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fat Substance Abuser Rush Limbaugh Calls Lesbians Fat Substance Abusers

Third Rate Sad Wang Rush Limbaugh took it to the next bullshit level when he spoke some truly insane nonsense about lesbians and alcohol and fatness and yeah. Actually, it sounds like he's explaining a personal fantasy of his, but no. But nope — it's just some good old-fashioned hate-mongering from King Bigot.

Complaining about the money being spent to research the correlations between lesbians and obesity and alcohol abuse, he comes to this conclusion:

And, of course, the answers to the first case is they don't have to deal with men, so they don't have to worry about their appearance. They're not trying to please men. So they can be obese. It's no big deal. Alcohol, who knows? They're having to deal with women so they're drunk.

Considering Old Man Rusher is himself rather overweight and has a history of drug abuse, the gentleman ironist strikes again.

Even worse, he uses this all to bizarrely insult Chief Supreme Court Justice John Roberts's cousin, Jean Podrasky, who attend the Supreme Court hearings yesterday as Roberts's guest. Just 'cause being hateful fills his pockets with OxyContin. ALLEGEDLY.

Audio at link.

by Anonymousreply 903/27/2013

Men are hypocrites. Absolutely nothing new here.

by Anonymousreply 103/27/2013

Just men?

by Anonymousreply 203/27/2013

But...that what the DL fairies say too!

by Anonymousreply 303/27/2013

Yeah, you can hear the same thing any day here. I wonder if Jezebel would have the figurative balls to run a critical story about DL for the expressing the exact same opinions? Not in a million years.

by Anonymousreply 403/27/2013

Limbaugh is the most hypocritical hypocrite that ever hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 503/27/2013

And, of course, the answers to the first case is they don't have to deal with women, so they don't have to worry about their appearance. They're not trying to please women. So they can be obese. It's no big deal.

by Anonymousreply 603/27/2013

That makes no sense r6

by Anonymousreply 703/27/2013

r7, I changed Rush's language to describe HIM.

by Anonymousreply 803/27/2013

Fank you, Rush. You fixded my cheeto martini.

by Anonymousreply 903/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.