Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Miss Dionne files for bankruptcy !

Just announcted on breakfast tv here in the UK, Dionne Warwick has filed for bankruptcy ....

HOW could Dionne be bankrupt? She is forever touring and filling her coffers. Didnt she make enough money from her tour with Nippy ? Or is this another scam to avoid paying taxes (she owes millions it seems) - or has she got it all stashed away down in Brazil or wherever she resides now ?

by Anonymousreply 2003/27/2013

Surely all the money she had earned over the decades (since the 60s) from albums, hits, and touring cannot be all gone? What has she done with it .... oh, maybe smoked or snorted it all. Surely she has real estate and property all over the place ?

by Anonymousreply 103/27/2013

She's delusional, she thinks she's a huge star and lives lavishly even though she can't afford it. She still tours and makes money, but spends more than she earns. No sympathy for rich people who refuse to live within their means.

by Anonymousreply 203/27/2013

I don't buy for one minute that her money is all gone. That heifer is scamming the IRS.

by Anonymousreply 303/27/2013

Bitch hasnt paid her taxes in years, she must have saved it somewhere. She doesn't look expensively dressed these days, she often seems to be dressing down like an ordindary old person. She doesn't even look glamorous for shows or tv.

by Anonymousreply 403/27/2013

Will Miss Warwick still owe her back taxes despite declaring bankruptcy?

I certainly hope so!

by Anonymousreply 503/27/2013

Ho ho ho, that sure makes me feel good ... mmmm, pass me another spare rib.

by Anonymousreply 603/27/2013

She looks terrible these days, hideous. She was never especially attractive and now she's old and fat too.

by Anonymousreply 703/27/2013

Surely her pal Donald Trump can help out ? or can she get some money from Whitney's estate ? the shame of being bankrupt after her great career!

by Anonymousreply 803/27/2013

She did look attractive and different in the 60s and 70s. I remember seeing her at the huge Albert Hall in London in about 1970, and that Valley of the Dolls album was terrific too. She has kept going for 40 years since then, but yes looks a little off now.

"This empty place" - where my tax money should be ..

"Dont make me over" - my money is all gone.

by Anonymousreply 903/27/2013

She lives in a South Orange, NJ rented house and isn't performing, so why does she claim $20,000 in monthly expenses.

by Anonymousreply 1003/27/2013

Her psychic friends never told her this was coming ?

by Anonymousreply 1103/27/2013

I saw her twice in concert and she was HORRIBLE. She barely sang for an hour, did not interact with the audience. I should file a claim in her bankruptcy to get my money back from those two shows.

by Anonymousreply 1203/27/2013

She obviously lost touch with reality some time ago. Pity, because she seemed to be fabulous when she was young.

by Anonymousreply 1303/27/2013

Probably a chapter 13

by Anonymousreply 1403/27/2013

Will there be a benefit concert for her, with all her show-biz friends paying their respects and a good door collection for Dionne.

by Anonymousreply 1503/27/2013

Paying your tax debt. That's what friends are for!

by Anonymousreply 1603/27/2013

Elton will surely bail her out - or not if the stories of her Aids benefit scam are true ...

by Anonymousreply 1703/27/2013

I KNEW that psychic friends network was all bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 1803/27/2013

People, especially well-known ones, who file for bankruptcy so they can walk away from their debts, are never REALLY totally broke. They always squirrel away funds so the tax people cannot get them. Bet Miss Dionne has a stash somewhere .... she can also now do several concerts and tours for her dear fans to cough up to support her.

by Anonymousreply 1903/27/2013

I am getting sick of all these thread things getting loose on this site. I DEMAND that all yakkety about me be undertaken through my OWN web site so that the mouthy minions of misappropriated meanness will at least add a few bucks to the DIONNE WARWICK DIVA PROTECTION FUND so that I am not further reduced to wearing Goodwill sweatshirts and knock-off sneakers. I mean, LOOK AT MY HAIR in that pic. Where is my famous creme-brulee fashion locks with just that little tasteful hint of scrofulous scalp underneath to remind people I am a real woman? I AM THE DARFUR INFANT of divas here.

So shut it down here and start posting on my site. For fuck's sake. I'll even generate most of the posts. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 2003/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!