Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sean Penn's son, Hopper, verbally attacks paparazzi with racial and homophobic slurs

Sean Penn's son handled a paparazzo in Beverly Hills today much the way his father used to ... violently ramming the photog -- and also calling the guy a "f***ot" and a "n***er."

19-year-old Hopper Penn was following his dad into a medical building when he got into the altercation with an African-American photographer (not TMZ's).

The nuclear exchange was all caught on tape ... Hopper gets up in the photog's face, pushing him, then says, "F*** you ... you're a f***ing f***ot ... shut up you f***ing n***er."

Cops happened to be nearby at the time and heard the commotion. Law enforcement sources tell us, officers asked what happened ... but the photog said it was just a verbal argument, and he didn't want to press charges.

Hopper tells TMZ his side of the story is ... “I was accosted by paparazzi and made to feel like an animal - threatened and under attack, but that does not condone my own actions."

He adds, "I deeply regret my choice of words.”

FYI, Sean was 100% calm and cool in today's video.

It's been nearly four years since Sean's infamous kicking altercation with a photog. He was sentenced to three years probation stemming from that incident.

by Miareply 10304/02/2013

This is what happens when you name your kid after Dennis Fucking Hopper.

by Miareply 203/27/2013

W&W for R2.

by Miareply 303/27/2013

[quote]“I was accosted by paparazzi and made to feel like an animal

So he goes and acts like one. I wonder how those Haitians who Sean Penn claims to be helping would feel knowing his son is a racist piece of shit. It had to come from somewhere.

by Miareply 503/27/2013

Yuck. Good job parents.

by Miareply 603/27/2013

Wow, there but for the grace of God...*shudder*

by Miareply 703/27/2013

I realize it'd be annoying to be followed by the paparazzi, but ultimately all they're going to do is take your picture. Most people who have altercations with the paps probably have pre-existing anger management problems.

by Miareply 803/27/2013

He's a hot little slut, unlike Stretch Armstrong next to him.

by Miareply 903/27/2013

lovely

by Miareply 1103/27/2013

They both look like trash.

by Miareply 1203/27/2013

both hideous, r9

Now I need some eye wash

by Miareply 1303/27/2013

What a disgusting little shit, and his father is a pig too!

The paparazzo is a fucking jerk too, he makes his money of goading celebrities... you could practically hear the dollar signs in this guy's eyes when douche started calling him names... that means his video sells for wayyyyyy more.

by Miareply 1403/27/2013

Like father like son. I see the son is carrying his father's ugly legacy. This just drives me insane with everyone because everyone thinks Sean Penn is this intellectual genius ,which he is far from. He is a very bitter, mean, nasty person who is nothing but a thug who hates gays, Jews, and others. Just because this con artist did the role, Harvey Milk, everyone thinks he is this open free thinker. BULL! he dose those roles to receive accolades and praise from the acting community. Stop being naive about this total thug and wake up! I love it when these people like Hopper spouts off and says a lot of derogatory stuff about others and right after he spouts off he makes a phony excuse about his actions and all is forgiven and forgotten. This happens over and over again with the famous because they know they will get away with it when they make up a phony apology when in reality they are not sorry,and they were showing their true colors.

Sean Penn and his charming son should move to Iran. A nation Sean Penn admirers a lot. Especially nations with oppressive dictators running them. I never watch anything starring Sean Penn,and I never will!

by Miareply 1503/27/2013

Is Hopper Penn a giant rabbit? ...he kind of looks like one.

He could play the lead in "Return of The Night of The Lepus".

by Miareply 1603/27/2013

[quote] He is a very bitter, mean, nasty person who is nothing but a thug who hates gays, Jews, and others.

Sean Penn is Jewish.

by Miareply 1703/27/2013

He does kind of look like a rabbit r16, appropriately named then, isn't he.

by Miareply 1903/27/2013

I hate paparazzi and I HATE bigots

by Miareply 2003/27/2013

I'm cracking up at R16's and R19's comments! Too bad there's no combination ww.

by Miareply 2203/27/2013

Well, his father is Jewish, not his mother. So he is not Jewish.

by Miareply 2303/27/2013

What ugly white trash.

by Miareply 2403/27/2013

that boy is angry because he's 19 and already going bald.

by Miareply 2603/27/2013

Tha papp "decided not the press charges".

I don't think it's a crime to say a racial slur so......good luck with that papp.

by Miareply 2703/27/2013

What about the photographers behavior? How annoying would it be to be hollered at and followed by photographers?

I would be angry too.

by Miareply 2803/27/2013

Who does he think he is, Bieber?

by Miareply 2903/27/2013

I can't help but wonder if Hopper heard his Dad use that word over the years. Disgusting. I don't buy his apology for one minute. The pap business is out of control, but that's no excuse for the n word. I find the f word insulting as well. Hopper clearly uses both words in his private life.

by Miareply 3103/27/2013

Breed dogs, get pups.

by Miareply 3203/27/2013

Why do you idiots think that a kid's only influences are their parents? Lots of kids who have been well raised and perfect angels while young, go nuts and become pigs when they get to college and join a fraternity.

by Miareply 3403/27/2013

I would love to know what young Hopper is so angry about,and all wealthy white people for that matter. He could go to a job interview just as he is in that video and get a job standing next to a man of color dressed to the nines. He never has to(and apparently does not)work for a living so ,again-why so viscerally angry? You can tell he uses those slurs with ease...

And Sean Penn is supposed to be one of Robert Deniro's best friends-a man who has a black wife and biracial children and no doubt had met Hopper. This is going to get awkward...

Look for Hooper to be seen squiring around a young black girl to repair the damage....

by Miareply 3503/27/2013

Yeah, what is he angry about? Unless his father taught him that (rage 24/7) is the only way to express himself.

And no, not everyone is racist.

Probably some bullshit act to appear edgy like his little hoodie outfit.

by Miareply 3603/27/2013

After watching the video, I empathize far more with Hopper Penn. That photographer was ridiculous, and he deserved to be punched out for his behavior as Penn tried to simply walk into the medical building.

The slurs were poorly chosen, but I suspect he chose the words he chose more to attack the asshole photographer than to offend blacks and gays.

by Miareply 3703/27/2013

[quote]The slurs were poorly chosen, but I suspect he chose the words he chose more to attack the asshole photographer than to offend blacks and gays.

Righhhhhhht.

by Miareply 3803/27/2013

He looks like my ex-bf. Coincidentally, he used that kind of language, too.

by Miareply 4003/27/2013

[quote]I can't help but wonder if Hopper heard his Dad use that word over the years. Disgusting. I don't buy his apology for one minute. The pap business is out of control, but that's no excuse for the n word. I find the f word insulting as well. Hopper clearly uses both words in his private life.

True. First, you have to wonder what this kid really has to rage about. And second, it's interesting that when he *does* get angry the first words he reaches for are faggot and nigger. Hasn't Sean Penn made Haiti his personal mission? Does the kid know that Haiti is made up of black people?

by Miareply 4103/27/2013

R33 = White baiter.

by Miareply 4203/27/2013

His dad's a known cokehead, maybe he is, too. The mom, Robin Wright, recently impressed me with her performance of a new age hippie on "Enlightened" - she was perfect!

by Miareply 4303/27/2013

His dad is probably a pig-bottom masochist, so Hopper has learned that "play" means "those words."

by Miareply 4403/27/2013

I couldn't help myself. The mean old cameraman made me be a racist and a gay basher. I'm a victim!!!!

by Miareply 4503/27/2013

A friend of mine taught Hopper in elementary school and said that he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Guess you can't teach the dimwitted...

by Miareply 4603/27/2013

[quote] His dad's a known cokehead, maybe he is, too.

And that makes his behaviour acceptable R43?

Alcohol and drugs = truth serum

by Miareply 4703/27/2013

I wasn't defending him, r43, I agree he's a piece of shit. Most celebs shouldn't have kids. Their career is their child.

by Miareply 4803/27/2013

I meant r47

by Miareply 4903/27/2013

I am having a hard time understanding actors in general. They work to be seen, they work to become famous, then they get what they want, then they despise their lives.

What is so awful about living a very special life, having pretty much everything they want, and then having pictures taken of them? Is that it? THAT makes them reveal their true personalities?

He is a fucking useless little freak. If he throws that out there over this, I am sure that the Penn family has no issues saying that among themselves at home.

by Miareply 5003/27/2013

Like father, like son.

by Miareply 5103/27/2013

Why can't he relax and have a laugh, like Rita Rudner?

(Paps following people to medical clinic is a bit much, though. It could be something serious and it is definitely personal and not showbiz time).

by Miareply 5203/27/2013

In [R9]'s photo "Hopper" is a dead ringer for a young Dennis Hopper. It's odd that the quality SP and Midge have most in common is, humorless ness!

by Miareply 5303/27/2013

And ugly (inside and out) just like his dad.

by Miareply 5403/27/2013

Yeah I wonder what's up with Sean's health? Too much coke & alcohol? Could have pancreatic cancer.

by Miareply 5503/27/2013

It's funny you say that, R53, because that's the first thing I thought when I saw the "still" from OP's TMZ vid. He does have a striking resemblance to Dennis Hopper. Maybe DH is his real dad.

by Miareply 5603/27/2013

The trash doesn't fall far from the dumpster.

by Miareply 5703/27/2013

I don't get these celebrities, what's the big deal if some guy wants to follow and take a photo.

I spotted Charlize Theron at the airport a few months ago, and yes the paps were snapping alot, AS THEIR JOBS REQUIRE THEM TO DO, but she was acting so silly. She went about covering her face, running, almost bumping into people. looking rather silly.

I think these celebs cause more of a stir when they try to get away from the paps. IF they only just pause, allow a pic to be taken, then end of story.

by Miareply 5803/27/2013

Now where would that young man learn that language? What sort of conditioning did he experienced growing up, where he feels its ok to casually spew vile slurs about race and sexual orientation?

by Miareply 5903/27/2013

I told him if he married Little Susie Homemaker he'd father a bunch of tards.

by Miareply 6003/27/2013

[quote]you could practically hear the dollar signs in this guy's eyes when douche started calling him names...

Oh my. What,exactly, does a dollar sign [italic]sound[/italic] like?

by Miareply 6103/27/2013

I've known liberal parents who got little Alex P Keatons out of the deal. One of the most racist pieces of shit I ever met came from a great home and I assure, he didn't learn the words from his parents. Or maybe Sean's a giant douch?

by Miareply 6203/27/2013

Come on...open your eyes. His son is letting the cat out of the bag. Sean Penn is a big fat phoney, just like all of his other A-lister pals: Jack Nicholson, and Dennis Hopper, and ALL of the A-listers. They're not liberals and they're not conservatives, they're agents of the Satanic "complex" and they all have different roles to play.

They're all "great" actors, but they're acting jobs do not end at the box office. Their greatest acting takes place in their roles as "Sean Penn", "George Clooney", "Brad Pitt" and "Angelina Jolie". This is why they're A-list.

However, I do believe there are "useful idiot" A-listers like John Travolta and Tom Cruise, as well.

Wake the fuck up.

by Miareply 6303/27/2013

He's clearly a little shit, but wasn't he in the one that was in the accident? Maybe he suffers from brain damage and is a little "special" at this point.

by Miareply 6403/27/2013

Reflects just as poorly on his mother, Ms. Wright. She must do a better job of hiding her trashiness.

by Miareply 6503/27/2013

Are we surprised?

by Miareply 6603/27/2013

Dear Sean, it appears you have a new kind of hatee who needs your help.

by Miareply 6703/27/2013

Just as ugly as his father. Guess his hideousness had to trump Robin's beauty.

by Miareply 6803/27/2013

What does the daughter look like? Hope she didn't get SP's looks.

by Miareply 6903/27/2013

Wasn't Hopper the name of the evil grasshopper in "Bug's Life"?

by Miareply 7003/27/2013

Apple+Tree

by Miareply 7103/27/2013

Whatever happened to just calling people a dickhead?

This kid looks like an arrogant asshole, based on google pics. Just another entitled child-of-celebrity who never learned how to be a decent person.

by Miareply 7203/28/2013

You people saying he had to learn this language at home crack me up.

I imagine he's been outside the confines of his family home a few times.

by Miareply 7303/28/2013

Robin Wright- MILF

Just sayin

by Miareply 7403/28/2013

R21 is such an UBER FRAU

by Miareply 7503/28/2013

I would not blame someone for what their child does or just assume that that's the way they were raised EXCEPT for the fact that he said this knowing his dad could overhear him and that it would get back to him (being videotaped and all), which says to me this is a word that isn't a stranger in the Penn household.

by Miareply 7603/28/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Miareply 7803/28/2013

R27, learn something about the law, why don'tcha?

He could very well be arrested for his statements. Both the racial and the homophobic slurs.

by Miareply 7903/28/2013

I love how idiots like R78 think the f word is OK, but the N word is off limits.

by Miareply 8003/28/2013

"he did not know the guy was gay. kids that age call each other faggot, it's the N word that was shocking"

no, *both* were shocking. Both are hateful, awful words.

by Miareply 8103/28/2013

[quote]Well, his father is Jewish, not his mother. So he is not Jewish.

Oh, dear.

by Miareply 8203/28/2013

Where do you live, R79? Hate speech isn't illegal in the U.S. Perhaps you should learn about the law before accusing someone of ignorance. If he had struck the photographer as he called him a n****r or f****t, then there would be a case for a hate crime motivated by race or orientation.

I think the pressing charges comment came about because there was a shove at some point.

by Miareply 8303/28/2013

[quote]I have heard he is a self hatting Jew.

Meaning what? He makes his own fedoras?

by Miareply 8403/28/2013

Sure I have seen him on www.peopleofwalmart.com

by Miareply 8503/28/2013

I love when these Malibu messiahs are jetting around the world, spewing fumes and elitist bullshit about how they're saving Haiti (riiiiight) when they're usually getting coked out and slapping their (beautiful) wife, trolling notoriously for bartenderesses all over Hollywood, doing 'roids, gettin' greazy and beatniky, and raising ugly little children. ENOUGH! Get your own house in order before you join Bono to save us all.

by Miareply 8603/28/2013

What Diane Lane said.

Also why the fuck did Sean Penn keep beating on Robin Wright?! WTF? and why the hell did she stick around for that?:!

by Miareply 8703/28/2013

"As a mainly-straight white male ,I'm more of a "nigger" in today's society anyway."

Poor you. It must be SOOOO difficult to be a mainly-straight white male. The struggles of your people... What a historic moment it must have been for you when another straight white male ran for president. What a devastating loss it must have been when he lost...

by Miareply 8803/28/2013

How could Robin Wright ever be with SP and for soooooo long? I never understood it.

by Miareply 8903/28/2013

The kid is a fucking shithead for using those words. I would want to disown him.

by Miareply 9004/01/2013

His father allegedly was friends with Eve, the rapper. I'd love to hear what she thinks of her pal's son for saying shit like this.

by Miareply 9104/01/2013

Well FOX will probably pay photog good money for that video...so good on him and fuck Hopper to hell and back.

I can not believe that he has never heard those words from his parents. I never heard those words at home and I never in my life, felt the need to use them.

by Miareply 9204/01/2013

SP was dating Eve (bailed her out of jail in the middle of the night for drunk driving charge), and also openly dating the Victoria Secret model, Jessica White. He's known for dating African American females (like his buddy Bobby D.).

by Miareply 9304/01/2013

Hopper learned to hate from Sean, Sean learned to hate from Madonna.

by Miareply 9504/01/2013

Product of his environment ;-( nice job mom and dad

by Miareply 9604/02/2013

Robin Wright is a bigot too. She accosted a transgender person at a party once, pushing the person and screaming "are you a man or a woman?!". She'd had a few drinks, needless to say.

by Miareply 9704/02/2013

Sean Penn is part Jewish. He's half Irish

by Miareply 9804/02/2013

r88 needs some serious meds.

by Miareply 9904/02/2013

Just because his Jewish father dates BW doesn't mean that Sean isn't racist. He is racist, he says the N-word - no way would the son just pick it up, and also the F-word. Sean has said it. Sean's an asshole.

Robin was clinging on to him because she wanted fame and fortune. Sadly. She fucked herself, she was once so gorgeous.

by Miareply 10004/02/2013

She still is, R100. At least from what I saw of her in House of Cards

by Miareply 10104/02/2013

Someone else a few years back also posted a vaguely homophobic thing Robin said in an interview. I yhink she said she had no gay friends. It wouldn't particularly surprise me if she's at least nearly as much of a creep as Sean is. I think she's a better actor than he is. The daughter looks a bit like Sean (beady eyes, schnozz) but not much like either of them.

by Miareply 10204/02/2013

He gets judged enough for being Sean Penns son and now he will always be judged for this as well.

by Miareply 10304/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.