Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Bieber can't keep his clothes on at Polish airport

Shirtless and barely holding onto his pants, Justin Bieber goes through Wladyslaw Reymont Airport in Lodz, Poland.

What the hell is wrong with Bieber with his pants barely covering his crotch?

Photo:

by Anonymousreply 7503/30/2013

This will not end well....

by Anonymousreply 103/27/2013

he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 203/27/2013

This was a random title, I thought it was a mashup for a minute,

by Anonymousreply 303/27/2013

Is Bieber trying to flash his little baby dick?

Bieber reminds me of a few years ago when Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, etc., wouldn't have their underwear on and would "accidentally" flash their vaginas getting out of a car.

Bieber is going for the "accidental" male nudity.

by Anonymousreply 403/27/2013

No, Biebs is merely trying to emulate the "urban" look that's been ongoing (and is now totally tired) for 10 years or more, with the absurd oversized jeans that inevitably end up hanging below the butt if not raised. Clearly he's trying to build some "street cred" for himself, laughable as the idea seems to the rest of us, hence his recent provocations with the paparazzi and whatnot.

by Anonymousreply 603/27/2013

r6, the media has been keeping the ghetto style alive for over 2 decades now. They will NEVER stop pushing it.

As for Bieber, he'd be hot if he'd just stop all the stupid shit. But he's already messed himself up with tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 703/27/2013

Wrong R6. They are not over-sized jeans, that went out years ago. The skinny jeans that are so skinny, that they cannot reach the waistline is what is in. Therefore you have that ass hanging out. Tightness is in, over-sized is out.

Bieber is hot. Period.

by Anonymousreply 803/27/2013

He's a very frightened little boy who realizes that he's reached the end of a very short career. He's trying to reinvent himself. It won't work.

by Anonymousreply 903/27/2013

[quote]Bieber is hot. Period.

Bieber has filled out a bit but still looks like a baby dyke. Period.

by Anonymousreply 1003/27/2013

He's really messing himself up. It's like he has no managers or handlers to control and advise him. He has had too much too soon and he's not mature enough to handle. Unfortunately it does look like he's going the way of Lindsay. Too bad--he seemed like a real decent kid just a few years (months?) ago.

by Anonymousreply 1203/27/2013

Bieber is an immature punk. But no one takes him seriously because he looks like a 12-year old lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 1303/27/2013

Since they've shown up here like they do in any Bieber thread, it's time to list the categories of obsessed Bieber Haters again:

1. sexually insecure redneck teen guys (type that loves calling people "fags")

2. sexually insecure redneck 20-something guys (though they're not as vocal)

3. teen girls who want to bond with category #1

4. older effeminite men (DL posters) (the group most highly upset by Bieber, even more so than category #1)

5. pretentious hipster types who claim his music is bad (while they proceed to listen to some of the most horrendous shit on earth simply because they like the image it creates for them)

6. racists who can't stand that a goodlooking young caucasian male is highly desired (of course this is a good part of category #4's resentments)

by Anonymousreply 1403/27/2013

Yeah, I'm not a fan of his music, but I find the boy to be harmless.

If nothing else, I find it impressive that he *isn't* more seriously fucked-up or psychologically scarred in the way that most child stars wash up/end up.

I find Bieber haters and their blatant to veiled homophobia (calling him a fag/saying he resembles a lesbian) to be truly pathetic. He may be 19 now, but they've been hating on him since he was a little boy. What type of losers pick on young boys?

by Anonymousreply 1503/27/2013

Little twerp really thinks he's something special.

by Anonymousreply 1603/27/2013

R14. I think you're going to need a bigger list.

by Anonymousreply 1703/27/2013

R14 I agree w/ you to the extent that all het-males who virulently hate Bieber are not just the redneck variety. But why would older effeminate men hate him?

by Anonymousreply 1803/27/2013

Is effete really an epithet? It's maybe dodgy in the context of coming from a gay man, but it's a descriptive word, hardly hate speech. Though it is often used as an insult here, true.

by Anonymousreply 1903/27/2013

Like many young performers robbed of their childhoods, he is clearly having a very public breakdown.

I hope he gets the help he needs. Many do not.

by Anonymousreply 2003/27/2013

I feel bad for him. He thinks he's muscular but the article says "He is quite skinny, so he must be cold" [i]

by Anonymousreply 2103/27/2013

Still recall what Marg Helgenberger said about his antics on the CSI set a few years back.

Something about it being a birthday and the crew presenting him a cake, which he punched his fist through.

She essentially said he was a little shit who would benefit from a good spanking.

by Anonymousreply 2203/27/2013

i agree with R20. the kid's in trouble. i should think he's got enough money to be set for life. maybe he needs to take a long vacation away from the paparazzi and the stage. just a few months to get his head screwed back on right.

i don't understand why so many people here hate him. he's a harmless kid with mediocre talent.

by Anonymousreply 2303/27/2013

ITA @ R20

by Anonymousreply 2403/27/2013

He's losing it. A couple of years and he's either in rehab or jail.

by Anonymousreply 2503/27/2013

I don't love him or hate him r14, but as a 48 year old man, all I see is a kid on a very sad trajectory. Somebody is using him to make a lot of money but does not really care about him.

by Anonymousreply 2603/27/2013

[quote]If nothing else, I find it impressive that he *isn't* more seriously fucked-up or psychologically scarred in the way that most child stars wash up/end up.

Wait.

No one dislikes Bieber's music more than I do, but if someone doesn't intercede NOW, this will indeed end badly for him. Take him off the road. If he truly is talented, he'll be able to come back in a year or two when he's gotten his shit together. If he was just a flash in the pan, well, hasn't everyone made enough money? How much more do they need? Take the cash and go home while the kid is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 2703/27/2013

The jeans/pants falling off look was invented by prison thugs.

by Anonymousreply 2803/27/2013

Maybe he is having trouble finding belts and a shirt that fits.

by Anonymousreply 2903/27/2013

[quote}The jeans/pants falling off look was invented by prison thugs.

Yep, because they take your belt.

by Anonymousreply 3003/27/2013

He's wacky and fun.

by Anonymousreply 3103/27/2013

Why the hell is he shirtless in an airport?

by Anonymousreply 3203/27/2013

why doesn't he just go nude?

by Anonymousreply 3303/27/2013

Money must be tight if he is using a public airport. Daddy used to be able to afford a private jet.

by Anonymousreply 3403/27/2013

Money must be tight if he is using a public airport. Daddy used to be able to afford a private jet.

by Anonymousreply 3503/27/2013

There are gay Bieber fans? What a joke. That's worse than being a Streisand queen.

by Anonymousreply 3603/27/2013

He's becoming quite a homoerotic thing. All the way back to Greek times we saw the beautiful boy emulated for his beauty. The beautiful boy recurs throughout history. Bieber is just appearing at this moment in time on the trajectory of (bisexual) inherently bisexual western history.

by Anonymousreply 3703/27/2013

27, as long as he is making millions, no one is taking him off the road. His parents are rich, his handlers are rich, his record company is rich.

by Anonymousreply 3803/27/2013

Well, R38, even if they don't care about him, they still need to protect their investment. If they want him to keep making them money, they need to get him some help or he will crash and burn---then they get nothing. He's like a prize race horse.

by Anonymousreply 3903/27/2013

Michael Jackson became a noseless white woman who molested children.

Think JBeebs can one-up that?

by Anonymousreply 4003/27/2013

R21 I can see in retrospect that his little ass should have been spanked hard, on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, I was too busy fucking it hard, on a regular basis...

by Anonymousreply 4103/27/2013

You DO realize this is all publicity. He took his shirt off because it gets him photos.

Amazing how Zac Efron can take his shirt off and play with himself in his underwear and you all realize it's strictly publicity, but you think this is real.

Justin was a teen when he was discovered. He wasn't robbed of his childhood, as say Gary Coleman was.

Justin is only acting out now since the release of the other Justin's album. You know the one with talent.

It's all publicity folks, there's nothing to see here, except a skinny twink.

by Anonymousreply 4203/27/2013

His father is hot.

by Anonymousreply 4303/27/2013

Wigger.

by Anonymousreply 4403/27/2013

High school boys - holding us pants. This is away from school. They walk down the street holding their pants up at the crotch. They're unable to do anything that would require two hands, otherwise the pants would be around their ankles. They really look stupid.

I was in a Spring Break beach town last week. College kids have moved into a style with short hair and clean shorts/swim suits that are several inches above the knee. They project a well-groomed and clean image. Here and there would be a gaggle of sloppy young H.S. boys holding up their pants and not going in the ocean, with the hope that they'll fit in with Joe College.

by Anonymousreply 4503/27/2013

This kid is getting desperate for attention, to compensate for his lack of talent.

by Anonymousreply 4603/27/2013

[quote]Well, [R38], even if they don't care about him, they still need to protect their investment. If they want him to keep making them money, they need to get him some help or he will crash and burn---then they get nothing. He's like a prize race horse.

Because they know he's a flash in the pan with a very short shelf life. They've got to squeeze every penny out now while he's still popular. Fast forward a few years and nobody will care who he is.

by Anonymousreply 4703/27/2013

R14 needs only one term to describe her as she idiotically parses the scores of people who see something to detest in the Bieb. She's a

CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 4803/27/2013

This is so Lady Gaga attention grabbing stunt sad. In a couple of years he'll offer his ass for a bit of meth and affection.

by Anonymousreply 4903/27/2013

r48 I'll assume you're #4 on the list.

And I agree that it's all calculated publicity for Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 5003/27/2013

Good lord poeple, the world's his stage and he's putting on a show. And he's not putting on his show for anyone over the age of 20.

by Anonymousreply 5103/27/2013

Also not a fan, but those of you speaking about panic at the end of his career are apparently not aware that his album was the top selling male solo album of 2012 selling 1.3 million copies with 3 hits singles. He's clearly not as hot as when he was a teen idol, but he's survived the transition into a new market.

He ain't no Jonas Brothers.

by Anonymousreply 5203/27/2013

I think the better comparison is Britney not Lindsay.

by Anonymousreply 5303/27/2013

R45, you sound really old.

by Anonymousreply 5403/27/2013

Its been freezing and below zero here in London all week, so I imagine its a LOT colder in Poland - how can he walk around like that? Oh yes, to get his photo in the papers ...

by Anonymousreply 5503/27/2013

R42, I like looking at Zac because nothing about him screams "Dykette."

by Anonymousreply 5603/27/2013

His future looks ugly.

by Anonymousreply 5703/27/2013

[quote]Its been freezing and below zero here in London all week, so I imagine its a LOT colder in Poland - how can he walk around like that? Oh yes, to get his photo in the papers ...

It was all calculated for publicity, just like the Hospital photo...shirtless with shorts showing.

He's not fooling anybody anymore.

by Anonymousreply 5803/27/2013

[quote]Also not a fan, but those of you speaking about panic at the end of his career are apparently not aware that his album was the top selling male solo album of 2012 selling 1.3 million copies with 3 hits singles. He's clearly not as hot as when he was a teen idol, but he's survived the transition into a new market.

Justin and his handlers come off as desperate. Pulling stunts like this one turns off critics and fans bigtime. In real life when someone tries way too hard to impress you or convince you that he's some successful big shot does that really impress you or do you feel so awkward that you fake an emergency and get the hell out of Dodge? Justin and his handlers are trying way too hard.

by Anonymousreply 5903/27/2013

IFHH

by Anonymousreply 6003/27/2013

NEWS ALERT!!!! More fall-out on Justin Bieber! Neighbor accuses Bieber of Assault!

by Anonymousreply 6103/27/2013

If he's in Poland, he should tell a Polack joke at one of his interviews. Doesn't he know this is expected and customary? Otherwise he risks being seen as less than friendly.

by Anonymousreply 6203/27/2013

He's *still* a teen idol and his fanbase are mostly made up of 10 year olds. Do you know any adults who are fans of Justin Bieber?

If he pulls off a Justin Timberlake kind of career and attracts adult fans, I'll eat my hat.

by Anonymousreply 6303/27/2013

Well, he doesn't want to impress us who don't buy his music or never intend to do so. He wants his short term memoried fans to remember him for being sexy at the airport instead of bitching and moaning about having a bad birthday, because one of his famous underage fellas wasn't allowed entrance in an establishment that caters to adults only, for dissing Lindsay Lohan, or boasting about his success and all the money he has.

When you overwhelm those teenage fangirls with news and pictures they'll forget what happened five news stories ago (when they like for what their idol is in the news necently). Oldest trick in the PR handlers' book.

by Anonymousreply 6403/27/2013

WEHT classy teen idols?

by Anonymousreply 6503/27/2013

Lindsay Lohan can be his cougar.

by Anonymousreply 6603/27/2013

I don't think this is calculated for publicity. I think he's having a Britney.

by Anonymousreply 6703/27/2013

ITA @ R67. He could have taken his shirt off anytime in a more appropriate way if he's just wanting to show off his buff bod. He could have done a provocative photo shoot or just gone to the beach somewhere. He'd still get lots of attention. But to do it at an airport in freezing weather just reeks of bat shit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6803/27/2013

He is annoyed as the other Justin has more credibility and a more mature audience now, and a movie career ! and One Direction are soaking up the kiddie fans ... so where is Justin going ?

by Anonymousreply 6903/27/2013

He never seems to have had a proper relationship either - to ground him or take him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 7003/27/2013

[quote]R45, you sound really old.

Not surprising, R54, that anyone at age 25 would seem really old to you and the other 13-year-old twats in your classroom.

by Anonymousreply 7103/27/2013

Our local pop station will play One Direction and Timberlake but they have never played Beiber, I have a hard time believing he is that popular.

by Anonymousreply 7203/30/2013

His breasts are developing quite nicely.

by Anonymousreply 7303/30/2013

Justin has turned into quite a hottie!

by Anonymousreply 7403/30/2013

Is anyone talking about how Beiber is addicted to crystal meth?

This explains all the recent behaviour. Hope he gets well soon. He seemed like a nice guy in the past. Bit of a douche bag now.

by Anonymousreply 7503/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.