Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

In what aspect and how often are you first class in life?

It can include any aspect of life. I'm first class on DL i.e. I subscribe to it and am privileged enough to start my own threads, post any time I want, and not need to see the ads on here.

I'm middle class in real life so I guess that would me second class in living.

At work, and school, I'm third class i.e. I'm not really competent and just getting by.

by Anonymousreply 203/27/2013

...what? OP, you're a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 103/26/2013

I employ a housekeeper, gardener and have a rather cushy career with a sizable expense account. My network of well connected friends frequently provides me with VIP access to high profile events. I have partied with the likes of Brad Pitt, Naomi Campbell and Olivia Newton-John. Last Christmas I took my sister and her family on a luxury ski vacation. None of that is what makes me first class in life though.

The thing that makes me feel first class is that I leverage the advantages I have in life to help the less fortunate. I donate time and money to help improve living conditions for orphans in group homes, support numerous liberal charities and mentor young professionals, instill in them the importance of philanthropy.

by Anonymousreply 203/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!