Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

OMFG Ron Eldard got FAT

Holy fuck! That's not fit/fat, it's Orca fat.

I couldn't recognize him on Justified and I've been watching all season. Had to double check that it was actually him. Is it all just fat or did he have some plastic surgery too? If I hadn't seen the credits/titles I'd never have known it was him

Second pic down at the link, or just google Ron Eldard fat

by Anonymousreply 3608/28/2013

YIKES

by Anonymousreply 103/26/2013

Don't care. He could be my husbear anytime.

by Anonymousreply 203/26/2013

He's turned lesbian

by Anonymousreply 303/26/2013

Hottie

by Anonymousreply 403/26/2013

He's circling Gerard Depardieu territory now.

by Anonymousreply 503/27/2013

I've watched just about the whole season of 'Justified' and had no idea that was Ron Eldard.

I do have to say that I think he did a good job as Boyd's idiot Oxy snorting, tweeker, heroin junkie hit man. I'm usually quite good at recognizing faces and voices but there was nothing that suggested Ron Eldart was hiding under all that fat.

Looking at pics of him between when he was hot (ER) and the way he looks now (Jabbaine) (like the pic R3 posted), I'm pretty sure he's had some plastic surgery. I don't see any trace of what he use to look like. I know that weight gain, as well as age, effects the face, but not like that.

by Anonymousreply 703/27/2013

He doesn't look any fatter now than when he was on the King of Queens.

by Anonymousreply 803/27/2013

Big as a HOUSE! He's Val Kilmer fat!

by Anonymousreply 903/27/2013

I don't watch Justified (probably should) but I remember seeing Eldard on a random guest starring episode of the now-cancelled USA "In Plain Sight" 1-2 seasons ago. If I hadn't seen his name in the credits, I would never have known it was him, he looks SO different with all the weight.

I don'tknow why he didn't have (maybe not too late?) a better career. Very good in ER; excellent - I thought it would make him a star - in the film Deep Impact. Superb work in an episode of Homicide.

(Realize this was all a long time ago!)

Would have liked to see him have same success as ex-GF J Margulies; she's bloody insufferable at times.

GLad he's working! As someone fat/battling it myself, I actually am empathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1003/27/2013

Justified is fantastic, R10, you should definitely check it out. I was a big Homicide fan, too, so we may have similar tastes.

by Anonymousreply 1103/27/2013

I think he's hawt!

by Anonymousreply 1203/27/2013

I think in his case the way he looks now are a result of plastic surgery (and not very well done surgery at that) and weight gain. I work for a plastic surgeon and have noticed that when men overdo it with plastic surgery they often end up with a feminized look.

I think that when an actor, who makes a good part of their money on their looks, gains that amount of weight it's a sure sign that something is going wrong for them. A lot of antidepressant meds can cause large weight gains.

I know he had a huge problem with cocaine up untill about two years ago, so perhaps he traded his cocaine addiction for a food addiction.

by Anonymousreply 1303/29/2013

He is like Jay Mohr who was so hot till he got fat.

by Anonymousreply 1403/29/2013

I'm a master of disguise!

by Anonymousreply 1503/29/2013

Just finished watching Bakersfield PD (which I had been searching for for many years) on YouTube. Eldard was magnificent in that series!

by Anonymousreply 1603/29/2013

I read an interview with Ronnie that stated he's writing a script about a coke addict but never touched the stuff himself.

It smelled totally bogus, so what you say sounds about right R13.

by Anonymousreply 1705/10/2013

I'm not fat!

by Anonymousreply 1805/10/2013

He did an interview for ""Roadie" and he said the scene where he snorts coke was hard for him cuz he never did it before and he didn't know how. Whatever. Anyway he is awfully fat and it looks like he got Juvederm fillers in his face, along w/Botox. You can see it in Roadie, he looks awful there too. He was so gorgeous in ER, Sleepers, etc...he did not age well at all. That long hair is not helping either. But I wonder why he would need antidepressants? He seems like a happy, goofy guy in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 1906/13/2013

Just checked imdb and it looks like [R13] is right, about 2 years ago he got fat. In 2010 it doesn't look like he did any work-maybe rehab? Instead of a food addiction maybe he should try a diet pill/exercise addiction. Hate to be mean but he looks awful. he's not even sexy anymore. I know he's 48 yrs old but David Duchovny is older than him and he's still hot as hell! Man oh man, if he had a coke problem then that means he probably couldn't get it up...how depressing...maybe that's what broke up him and Jules?

by Anonymousreply 2006/13/2013

I think Ronnie looks terrible now but I don't think he's had plastic surgery/fillers. YMMV.

The weight gain is odd because he's always going on in interviews about how much training and exercise he does. But he's always been a husky fella, even in the ER days.

As far as their breakup goes, Julianna basically admitted he cheated on her during a group discussion thing for a play she was in years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2107/13/2013

I had a major hard-on for Eldard back when he was doing Men Behaving Badly. Wasn't he supposed to be a nightmare to work with? Apparently, he and Justine Bateman HATED each other.

by Anonymousreply 2207/13/2013

[quote]he's always been a husky fella

You can say that again! Look at those cakes!

by Anonymousreply 2307/13/2013

Men just don't age well.

Here's another one showing how men don't age well.

by Anonymousreply 2407/13/2013

What the heck was that TV series where he played a guy wanting desperately to get into professional wrestling? He lived in Las Vegas with his wife(girlfriend?) A mom showed up occasionally. He was HOT, I think he still is.

by Anonymousreply 2507/14/2013

[quote]He was HOT, I think he still is.

He IS. This is just a picky lot.

by Anonymousreply 2607/14/2013

Is ROADIE a good film? I kinda want to see it.

by Anonymousreply 2707/14/2013

I thought Roadie was a good film. It's on Netflix. Sorry guys but he's not hot anymore, he was his hottest when he did Sleepers. If he lost weight and cut his hair maybe he could get his sexy back. Does anyone know if he has a big cock underneath those rolls of fat?

by Anonymousreply 2808/01/2013

If you google "Ron Eldard got fat" you'll see right away that he purposefully gained 20 pounds in just a couple of weeks for a specific acting role.

by Anonymousreply 2908/01/2013

He was a thing of beauty in "ER" and "Bakersfield PD", as well as that film where he played Annabella Sciorra's fiancee..."True Love".

Along with D.B. Sweeney circa "The Cutting Edge", just the type of guy that caught my eye - both are about the same age now, and look it.

Men age, and hopefully we gain something when looks and athletic young bodies are gone.

But,damn, it's hard to see.

by Anonymousreply 3008/03/2013

He has the Magic Johnson kind of AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 3108/03/2013

The post saying that he was worried because his character had to snort coke and he didn't know how is TOTAL bs. I got high with him a couple times, he knows his way around the coke mirror.

by Anonymousreply 3208/03/2013

I don't think he is hung, R28. He wears tighty-whities in True Love, and there doesn't appear to be much there.

by Anonymousreply 3308/08/2013

R32, did you get high with Ron during or after when he was with Julianna?

by Anonymousreply 3408/08/2013

He's in the new movie "Jobs" playing Rod Holt. Did anyone see it? I was wondering if he's still fat. Maybe he should go back to snorting coke, if just to lose weight. Then cut the hair. THEN I'll do him.

by Anonymousreply 3508/26/2013

Still fat.

by Anonymousreply 3608/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.