Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anderson Cooper & Kathy Griffin Shoot TV Pilot For CNN

If it goes to series, the Anderson haters' heads will explode.

by Anonymousreply 2604/11/2013

LOL at the comments.

Must be all "haters".

by Anonymousreply 103/26/2013

Deadline.com commenters are even more psychologically diseased than DLers, if one can even believe that. This is a known fact.

by Anonymousreply 203/26/2013

double barf

by Anonymousreply 303/26/2013

The haters are coming from Drudge, he linked to it so naturally all the brainless right wing idiots had to make a beeline for the comment thread. It doesn't matter what they think anyhow, the people who'd be interested in the possible show are the ones who like Kathy and AC on the NYE program which always gets good ratings for them.

by Anonymousreply 403/26/2013

I can see that R2, they sound diseased.

by Anonymousreply 503/26/2013

Anderson can't seem to make up his mind: does he want to be the "New Edward R. Murrow" or the "New Regis Philbin"?

by Anonymousreply 603/26/2013

This can give us NYE all through the year. What an amazing thing this can be. What would make it more perfect is if they would tape it at Bedlam. Ben could be the announcer. That French accent would add a lot of class.

by Anonymousreply 703/26/2013

I hope they progress to fucking onscreen. Kathy can always make Anderson cuddle and canoodle her.

by Anonymousreply 803/26/2013

I don't "hate" Anderson, but I'm tired of him. I do however hate Kathy Griffin. She's so fake and phony and I can't stand that "My gays" bullshit, like we're some sort of lap dogs.

by Anonymousreply 903/26/2013

AC's also been approached for the Today Show, so R9 may need to stay away from NBC in the mornings if it happens over Matt Lauer's dead body.

by Anonymousreply 1003/26/2013

Anderson fucked up by not waiting out Reege. If he has any brains left, he will wait for this Today Show gig.

by Anonymousreply 1103/26/2013

By the way, I told you all in another thread around here that straight people love Anderson Cooper and that he would be snapped up immediately by a new network/show if he should find himself needing or wanting a new job. As you can see, this has come to pass.

by Anonymousreply 1203/26/2013

He waited out Reege but Reege decided to delay his retirement and by that time AC already had another deal. He would've had that job with Kelly for sure.

by Anonymousreply 1303/26/2013

Between the pilot with Katy Griffin and the Today Show rumors, the AC-haters are going to have a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 1403/26/2013

R10 Don't worry - I don't watch the Today show as it is. But I do think him working on the same show as those annoying idiots Hoda and Kathy Lee would be right up his alley. :)

by Anonymousreply 1503/26/2013

He would do much better in the show with Kathy Griffin instead of hosting Today. People who like Griffin, find his giggles to be endearing. His "I've never tried/tasted/experienced anything like that" act goes over much better with her brand of humor. They would be a wonderful pair as they've shown on December 31 in the past few years.

by Anonymousreply 1603/27/2013

Does he really want to slide down a fire pole at 3:00AM to do a show?

by Anonymousreply 1703/27/2013

45 minutes of Kathy being a total douchebag and 15 minutes of Anderson giggling and turning red.

by Anonymousreply 1803/27/2013

I think this is a tremendous idea.

by Anonymousreply 1903/27/2013

One of the posters on deadline.com called Anderson "a poof with nice hair". My Gawd! He's my doppelganger!

by Anonymousreply 2003/27/2013

I'm cumming...I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 2103/27/2013

How would that work, even thought the pilot was shot in NY because Anderson is based there, where would the show be shot? Would Anderson move to LA? Would Kathy relocate to NY with her 92 year old Mother? Would it be once a week or daily? Answers, I need answers!

by Anonymousreply 2203/27/2013

Kathy is in NYC often, I guess they'll work something out. On tumbr someone said that they asked AC what was up with the show with Kathy, he confirmed that they taped it and that it will be a half-hour, he said they'll see where it goes.

by Anonymousreply 2303/27/2013

Kathy was on the daytime show today gosh I don't understand why AC is friends with her... she's just a hyper motor mouth who wants ANY guys attention....

by Anonymousreply 2403/28/2013

Where does it say they're actually shooting, OP Fanqueen?

by Anonymousreply 2503/28/2013

Is there another AC thread? And saw pics of AC and ben this past sunday in soho

by Anonymousreply 2604/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.