Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

OutQ live audio today

Sirius/Xm station OutQ will be playing the live audio from the Supreme Court hearings on Prop 8 and DOMA this week. Will be interesting hearing the justices questions and tone.

by Anonymousreply 603/26/2013

LOL! And that's the most valid, entertaining thing they've EVER broadcast.

Thanks for the head's up OP. I gave up on OutQ years ago and while I have Sirius in my car, which I rarely drive here in NY, I've never even tuned to it since the day I decided it was phenomenally lame.

Will Larry Flick and the snorting, obnoxious drag queen be at the scene with color commentary? Are they still even there?

by Anonymousreply 103/26/2013

r1 = 40s on 4 frau

by Anonymousreply 203/26/2013

R2 = Our omnipresent OutQ employee, forever shilling her little radio broadcast on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 303/26/2013

It's funny. I haven't thought of that channel in years. I used to tune in in the morning occasionally and that Larry Flick guy was okay but that giggling sidekick was too much to bear.

by Anonymousreply 403/26/2013

Sorry. They will be reporting live today and tomorrow and will broadcast the audio several times over the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 503/26/2013

I like Michelangelo Signorile and Derek & Romaine but Frank DeCaro is barely tolerable. And how did N*Sync Lance Bass get his own show?

by Anonymousreply 603/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.