Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

It's official. The end is near.

Bobby Trendy AND Courtney Stodden are filming a reality show. What a train wreck.

Does this Trendy person actually decorate or is he just some Hollywood hanger on and celebrity ass kisser? How did he get famous?

by Anonymousreply 903/26/2013

Wait...that's supposed to be eighteen!?! What. The. Fuck!!!

by Anonymousreply 103/25/2013

[quote] Does this Trendy person actually decorate or is he just some Hollywood hanger on and celebrity ass kisser? How did he get famous?

Anna Nicole's reality show

by Anonymousreply 203/25/2013

Yes, and he was a terrible decorator, r2! Does anyone remember the episode where Anna and her crew were all sitting around examining the decor he brought over? I remember he made these pillows wit something on them (fringe or beads, I think), and somebody was pulling them off, saying everything was attached with a hot glue gun!

by Anonymousreply 303/25/2013

Yes, I totally remember that episode, R3. However, the most memorable thing about Trendy from The Anna Nicole Show was how he'd always shout "LUXURIOUS!" in the most fey voice evah!

by Anonymousreply 403/25/2013

I hope Bobby finds the right girl so he can settle down and get married.

The talent he brings to the interior design table is extraordinary.

by Anonymousreply 503/25/2013

Am I supposed to know who the fuck these people are?

by Anonymousreply 603/25/2013

Anna Nicole Smith was the slutty woman from Texas who married some uber-rich octogenarian who was about to die. She got rich from being married to him in his final days. She had the brains of a 3 year old so naturally some Hollywood vipers decided to build a reality show around her train wreck life. She was mostly seen sitting around eating chocolates and kvetching about everything.

And Bobby Trendy popped in to bring Anna Nicole a bunch of pink pillows or something and he was so over-the-top crazy that he became an instant celebrity just for dropping off some tasteless pink crap that Anna Nicole Smith wanted.

by Anonymousreply 703/25/2013

Anna Nicole first season was one of my favorite reality shows, and Bobby was a big part of that. So I'll definitely watch, Bobby is quite a character. I've never heard of Courtney Stodden, but looking at her pics, they're clearly trying to recreate the Anna Nicole magic pairing her with Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 803/26/2013

Before Anna Nicole's show, Bobby got his start on talk shows (this is going wayyyy back). He initially appeared as Bobby Trinh (I believe that's the spelling, or close to it. He's part Asian) on Jerry Springer. He may have been on Jenny Jones as well. If memory serves, his schtick was that he was either a club kid, or a flamboyant gay rights activist or what not. A few years later, he pops up on ANS with a new name, look, and profession.

by Anonymousreply 903/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!