Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is there somewhere to see HBO "Girls" for free?

All this talk about Lena Dunham made me curious. I saw a few clips on YT and don't hate me but I really liked it. I don't have cable, let alone HBO and no Netflix or anything like that. I checked the free Hulu, and nothing. I'm talkin about some safe place on line where a person can see it or even just a few full episodes for free.

by Anonymousreply 1303/26/2013

I have no idea where you can see it for free without joining HBO, at least for now. But I wouldn't feel shamed by liking 'Girls.' It's very smart as TV.

by Anonymousreply 103/25/2013

Thanks R1. I just saw short clips so I wasn't sure if the show was as good as I thought or just seemed so from the clips. Hopefully someone knows where "us poor folk" lol, can catch some full episodes. I went to HBO.com too, nothing there.

by Anonymousreply 203/25/2013

A friend's house, OP.

by Anonymousreply 303/25/2013

I rented Season 1 from the library. There was no waiting list.

by Anonymousreply 403/25/2013

If you're not afraid to BREAK THE LAW (!), download it at Pirate Bay.

by Anonymousreply 503/25/2013

Grab a can of generic cottage cheese. Put two pieces of peperoni on top, make it hump on on Gruyere way out of its league while it whines about how it doesn't understand and has to compulsively masturbate.

by Anonymousreply 603/25/2013

R4, thank you SO much. I never thought of the library. I will definitely go there to find out.

Chicken shit that I am, R5, yeah, I couldn't do it illegally. I'd be afraid of the FBI or someone showing up at my door. Besides, I'm a total computer idiot and I'm sure I'd ruin my computer.

Oh and R3, I guess like hangs with like. I don't know anyone who has HBO.

by Anonymousreply 703/25/2013

I'm watching it online. It's great!

by Anonymousreply 803/26/2013

1channel is great but sometimes it has annoying ads. You could also try www.vidics.ch

by Anonymousreply 903/26/2013

[quote]Grab a can of generic cottage cheese. Put two pieces of peperoni on top, make it hump on on Gruyere way out of its league while it whines about how it doesn't understand and has to compulsively masturbate.

OMG, I loved that episode! She is peerless.

by Anonymousreply 1003/26/2013

I wonder if there are GIRLS tours yet, like they used to do for SEX AND THE CITY.

by Anonymousreply 1103/26/2013

Google solarmovie

by Anonymousreply 1203/26/2013

OP, the library is where I turned for the first 4 seasons of Mad Men. Then I caved and went to iTunes for season 5 (and season 6 starting April 7). Monday lunch = headphones and Hamm on my iPhone.

The whole system needs to go a la carte $ sometime, because I dropped cable years ago rather than pay for the plague that killed Discovery, TLC, A&E, HGTV, Food Network, Bravo, History, NatGeo... and I'm not alone.

"I remember when Bravo used to air operas."

by Anonymousreply 1303/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.