Since 1995

Michele Bachmann under investigation for campaign-finance abuse

Will this bring Ol' Crazy Eyes down?

by Anonymousreply 1703/26/2013

Please, baby, please

by Anonymousreply 103/25/2013

Is there a chance, a wish, a prayer?

by Anonymousreply 203/25/2013

It will have to be a big scandal to finish her off.

She nearly lost her seat last November because of a strong Democratic opponent who Bill Clinton helped campaign for, but she still managed to narrowly win.

In order to put the Democrat over the top in her district, the remaining Conservatives would have to become disillusioned with her.

by Anonymousreply 303/25/2013

So who's behind this investigation -- liberals, gays, Muslims? Liberal gay Muslims?

by Anonymousreply 403/25/2013

She's like a cockroach. She'll never go away.

by Anonymousreply 503/25/2013

Once someone gets on the National scene, they will never go away (a la Sarah Palin)

On the other hand WEHT Dan Quayle?

by Anonymousreply 603/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 703/25/2013

Now that Michele Bachmann is Washed Up, The GOP Throws Her to the Wolves

by Anonymousreply 803/25/2013

It must cost a shitload of money to send her husband Marcus through his own treatment clinic over and over.

by Anonymousreply 903/25/2013

From article

"By claiming that Obamacare would literally kill people, and then calling Medicaid a ghetto, Michele Bachmann is destroying herself and the Republican Party…

When Michele Bachmann uncorks a rant about Obamacare, Medicaid, or Benghazi she confirms the widely held belief that the Republican Party is completely out of step with the rest of the country. Bachmann comments will get all the headlines, and she makes all Republicans look crazy."

by Anonymousreply 1003/25/2013

Why isn't this lunatic in a mental hospital, along with those who voted for her????

by Anonymousreply 1103/25/2013

It's amazing that one district houses so many stupid people. There must be something in the water that brings out the stupid to vote for a moron.

by Anonymousreply 1203/25/2013

This is scheduled be discussed on NPR's Talk of the Nation tomorrow afternoon. You can e-mail an opinion on her campaign-finance abuse by sending your thoughts to talk at npr dot com. Of course, if a bigger story breaks, Bachmann could be set aside for another day.

by Anonymousreply 1303/26/2013

I kind of like her where she is - just like fred phelps, whenever she speaks, her statements make some people THINK about what they "think" - sometimes, when they realize that their knee-jerk, prejudiced, irrational responses put them in the same group with westboro baptists and michele, they re-evaluate their positions - sometime rational wins. (I also like to see her in embarrassing situations like this).

by Anonymousreply 1403/26/2013

I'm sorry, but I don't see how she's any different from all of the other repubs.

It's not that she's ruining their brand. Their brand is horrible in and of itself.

by Anonymousreply 1503/26/2013

Faux Noise will be all over this with their usual hard hitting investigative journalism.

by Anonymousreply 1603/26/2013

It just really annoys me that she was able to pass the bar. I wish she had put some of those comments down on the exam.

by Anonymousreply 1703/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!