Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Christian Bigot Tells Lesbian Mom She’s Not Good Enough To Raise Kids

So, in one fell swoop, Reed discounted and offended not only same-sex two-parent families, but also single parents, foster parents, and adoptive parents. And, by inference, he invalidated the marriages of infertile couples and those who wed in later life, after their reproductive years are over. Then, as he tried to backpedal on his words, Rosen pressed forward on his stance that the point of marriage is procreation, saying:

“That’s not the point of marriage. The point of marriage is love and commitment.”. !!!

More at link:

by Anonymousreply 1403/26/2013

I hate these idiots

by Anonymousreply 103/25/2013

What the hell does that deeply closeted fag/rip off artist Ralph Reed know about love and commitment?

by Anonymousreply 203/25/2013

^ Ralph Reed pings

by Anonymousreply 303/25/2013

He pings BIGTIME

by Anonymousreply 403/26/2013

Ralph Reed doesn't ping as much as his butt plug does.

by Anonymousreply 503/26/2013

Such arrogance. I saw this on MTP. I quite liked Hilary Rosen.

by Anonymousreply 603/26/2013

What ever happened to "judge not lest ye be judged?"

by Anonymousreply 703/26/2013

I always suspected Reed was a closet-case.

Anyone know for sure or are we going on speculation?

by Anonymousreply 803/26/2013

I had two very straight parents. Father was a monster who beat my mother and abused (sexually and physically) me and my siblings.

I would have welcomed to be raised by two lesbian/gay parents back in the 60s.

by Anonymousreply 903/26/2013

The tide has already turned. Ralph Reed and his ilk appeal only to their extremist base, they are not winning moderates by berating and belittling gay families. They're far right now, and far from the mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 1003/26/2013

Ralph Reed should be decapitated, his head deep fried, and then force fed to his family.

by Anonymousreply 1103/26/2013

I W&W'd you, R11, not because it was witty, but because it was a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 1203/26/2013

Didn't Jesus preach love,compassion and humility? Maybe he needs to come back here and clarify his message to his followers.

by Anonymousreply 1303/26/2013

"The tide has already turned. Ralph Reed and his ilk appeal only to their extremist base, they are not winning moderates by berating and belittling gay families"

Agree. 20 years ago most people would have been cheering him on but now he just looks like an asshole to most people.

by Anonymousreply 1403/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!