Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Matthew McConaughey in the Paper Boy

Just saw it tonight.

Who knew?

Just thought I share some screen captures.

by Anonymousreply 1703/31/2013

a little more graphique

by Anonymousreply 103/24/2013

I guess no one cares

by Anonymousreply 203/25/2013

those are disgusting pictures. Thanks for the heads up. I will avoid it.

by Anonymousreply 303/25/2013

You needed to put NSFW in the title.

I saw the movie and liked the performances for the most part and even liked the movie although I spent most of it thinking WTF? Certainly made me curiouser about Matthew.

What did you think OP?

by Anonymousreply 403/25/2013

Wow. Would love some screen caps of Zac in his tighty whities!

by Anonymousreply 503/25/2013

Provide a little context for the photo OP

by Anonymousreply 603/25/2013

Zac effron's gay brother played by Matthew McConaughey encounters a little bit rougher trade than he expected. Matt's character is in love with black cock and gets presumabley hog tied, fucked and beat by three black guys. I say presumably because you dont see that part - just the aftermath.

by Anonymousreply 703/25/2013

He does have nice feets.

by Anonymousreply 803/31/2013

R7 So it's autobiographical?

by Anonymousreply 903/31/2013

When you said Matthew was in the paper boy, I was expecting something else ENTIRELY.

by Anonymousreply 1003/31/2013

[quote]Zac effron's gay brother played by Matthew McConaughey encounters a little bit rougher trade than he expected.

My sense is that he liked it rough ... it was sort of penance for his dark desires (no pun intended).

by Anonymousreply 1103/31/2013

McConaughey was the only good thing in this botched pot boiler. Nicole Kidman totally miscasted as trailer trash slut. The sexual chemistry between her and Zacky Efron was non existent (surprise). She did piss on him however which was worth the red box rental price.

by Anonymousreply 1203/31/2013

Just another asshole. Frontals would be nice.

by Anonymousreply 1303/31/2013

I did not like this movie at all, the Matthew character was disgusting. Didn't see the point of the masturbating scene or the pissing scene either. I had to take a shower after viewing it.

by Anonymousreply 1403/31/2013

Is it wrong for me to want to see MM piss on ZE? I'm picturing Zac porky pigging in a wife beater while MM unleashes his golden stream soaking the shirt...

by Anonymousreply 1503/31/2013

I saw this movie. Thought it was dreadful and depressing. Nicole Kidman was just not the right actress for that role.

by Anonymousreply 1603/31/2013

That's Entertainment!

by Anonymousreply 1703/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!