Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Emmauel brothers are mad at Brian Williams and NBC

I don't get it? The interviews seems pretty tame.

by Anonymousreply 2802/25/2015

Apart from your being an idiot who can't spell, Rahm is the worst thing to happen to Chicago. He's gutting, selling, privatizing everything to beautify the downtown area for tourists. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 103/24/2013

Wow you are a hostile pig r1...misspelling the name of a local politician/agent does not require your name calling nor does it make someone an idiot.

Kill yourself you nasty beast. I doubt anyone will notice or care if you are gone.

by Anonymousreply 203/24/2013

While I'm not R1 and am not crazy about posters flinging around the word "idiot," I think one [italic]should[/italic] know how to spell the last name of the guy who was White House Chief of Staff for one president and Senior Advisor for another.

by Anonymousreply 303/25/2013

I watched the interview, only because I was too lazy to change the channel, and thought it pretty tame and boring.

by Anonymousreply 503/25/2013

The Emmanuel brothers are spoiled Republicans from the suburbs. Their dad was an abusive, pig with a mental illness about competition. Their mother was a non-entity who did not lift a finger to stop their out of control violence toward each other. It is only a slender matter of chance that they didn't kill each other. And they still brag about it.

by Anonymousreply 603/25/2013

He was probably bitching about it just to get more attention for his brother's book.

by Anonymousreply 703/25/2013

Maybe I should die in a hot grease fire but I can spell Emanuel which is more than OP can say.

by Anonymousreply 803/25/2013

[quote]Apart from your being an idiot who can't spell, Rahm is the worst thing to happen to Chicago.

Misplaced modifying phrase.

by Anonymousreply 903/25/2013

[quote]I think one should know how to spell the last name of the guy who was White House Chief of Staff for one president and Senior Advisor for another.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 1003/25/2013

[quote]Apart from your (sic) being an idiot who can't spell,

They say we always attack others for the imperfections we ourselves possess.

by Anonymousreply 1103/25/2013

"Maybe I should die in a hot grease fire but I can spell Emanuel which is more than OP can say."

Just in case, to increase our chances of surviving the proverbial grease fire, remember to keep caftan sleeves away from the flames. To put out the flames, cover the pot with that nearby cookie sheet, or the wet towel soaked with those tears concerning the cookie calorie count, or the baking soda that is pasted onto your confection damaged teeth.

by Anonymousreply 1203/25/2013

[quote]Apart from your (sic) being an idiot who can't spell,

R11, why put "(sic)" after "your"? R9 already nailed the problem with R2's post and it wasn't the word your.

And R10 . . . thank you!

by Anonymousreply 1303/25/2013

R11 Except for you're being an idiot when it comes to possessive pronouns, your a real genius when it comes to grammar.

by Anonymousreply 1403/25/2013

Boys, please. It's time for your ballet class!!!

by Anonymousreply 1503/25/2013

They're egomaniacal sociopaths. Brian Williams is just one of many if he managed to piss off one of those delicate flowers.

by Anonymousreply 1603/25/2013

Back when he was Chief Bitch of Staff, I saw Rahm at a DC movie theater. With all that mouth I'm assuming he knows how to defend himself because he's a short little shit; something you can slap and put up on a book shelf somewhere when he shows out. At the time, he was with a hunky "bodyguard". I'm just saying.

by Anonymousreply 1703/26/2013

I happened to come by it (up-and-down remote buttons) and, after seeing a few seconds of this interview, I tuned it out and viewed something else.

NBC -- with [italic]NBC News[/italic] and [italic]Meet the Press[/italic] -- makes it routine to kiss the asses of corporate politicians.

by Anonymousreply 1803/26/2013

Someone on Gawker suggested that Ari's angry letter was a PR move to get more views for this puff piece, which seems pretty plausible to me. I don't even hate Rahm but I'd love for Toni Preckwinkle to listen to Ben Joravsky and run for Mayor against him. He's a fun personality and all but Chicago deserves better than to be governed by a rich prick from Wilmette.

by Anonymousreply 1903/26/2013

"Your being an idiot" is the correct form of the pronoun. Possessives precede gerunds. Mea culpa for the misplaced modifier. Oh, for Toni Preckwinkle to run for mayor. I don't wear caftans--just Mort Herman zip-front chenille loungers from QVC.

by Anonymousreply 2003/26/2013

Okay, so are all of the Emanuel brothers gay???

by Anonymousreply 2203/26/2013

OMG! The grammar! The grammar!

by Anonymousreply 2303/26/2013

Get the fuck off Datalounge, r21.

by Anonymousreply 2403/26/2013

How did these guys get so much power?

by Anonymousreply 2503/26/2013

Remember that congressman (the one who had the tickle parties in the navy or something like that)

He said Rahm used to yell at him while naked in the locker room......sort of hot...if you are into pocket nude politicians I guess.

by Anonymousreply 2603/26/2013

His brothers laughed at him losing to a semi-legal immigrant.

by Anonymousreply 2702/25/2015

Always remember Rahm, never waste a good crisis. When is the run off?

by Anonymousreply 2802/25/2015
Need more help? Click Here.