Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why do guys who are not into each other any longer call their relationship and "open?"

It's pretty obvious that those in an open relationship are really just looking for something better, more interesting than their current "open" relationship.

I've refused to go home with anyone claiming they were in an "open" relationship. Some of these guys are pretty sick in bed. The things they want to get into are too often desperate requiring a lot of effort both painful and non. They seem as though they are unable to feel.

by Anonymousreply 503/25/2013

Thank you for exposing this situation, OP! Boy, what they are missing out on when you refuse to have sex with them. That will force them to change their ways. In the meantime, all America is on alert for them! You are one brave fagele!

by Anonymousreply 103/24/2013

Because it's easier than trying to untangle their assets (or lose weight and turn back the ravages of age).

by Anonymousreply 203/24/2013

R1, you are so right. I thank you for recognizing my efforts to 'just say no' at closing time. My weak end sometimes gets the better of me, as by 2am I'm not always at my best mentally. Everything else rocks or has turned to rocks, so...

by Anonymousreply 303/25/2013

Why are straight me so stupid, OP?

by Anonymousreply 403/25/2013

Same as straights. They like to appear as wholesome, well-adjusted citizens still in love after all these years. Normal.

I've blown a lot of str8 guys and it's obvious, if you press them about their sex lives, that there's nothing happening in the bedroom anymore. Esp. after menopause.

Every guy over 50 should have a fuckbuddy.

by Anonymousreply 503/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!