Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Weird Sex Dream - What the Hell Does It Mean?

[Posted inside]

by Anonymousreply 303/26/2013

I'm a 32 year old gay male, and I've never been one to have overtly sexual dreams. However, last night I had THE most graphic and raunchy sex dream to date. The weird thing is, it involved my best friend from elementary school! In the dream, we had re-connected as adults through Facebook and decided to catch up in-person. Eventually we started making out and then he begged me to rim/fuck him. We did everything imaginable and I even came in his ass...then we professed our undying love to each other. The dream ended with the two of us getting frustrated because we wanted to find someplace to fuck, but his roommates kept invading our privacy.

Why would I have such a sexual dream about someone I haven't thought about in years? Not only that, while my friend was considered good looking by the girls in our class, he was the opposite of my type (he had blonde hair and hazel eyes...I'm attracted to guys with dark hair and either brown or blue eyes). Incidentally, he's technically the first boy I've ever slept with...I spent the night at his house when we were 9, and we shared a bed (no fooling around or anything). We actually ended our friendship on a fairly boring note...in the 8th grade the two of us never really talked that much anymore, and while a group of us were signing each others' yearbooks on the last day of school, he didn't ask me to sign his and I didn't ask him to sign mine. I ended up transferring school districts a few months later and I never saw him again.

Other potentially pertinent details:

- I've been depressed about being single lately

- I masturbate nightly

- I tend to idealize my childhood while diminishing the quality of my adulthood

by Anonymousreply 103/24/2013

You lost me at the first potentially pertinent details, OP. So, you're 32? That's a great age! Enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 203/24/2013

I received this cryptic message just now from a Corina Chaney via the email:

bloodstain calcutta cull afterglow renal impeach accra bolivia escherichia

bach [4

What could it mean?

by Anonymousreply 303/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.