Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Astral Spiders the size of a DVD?

I was discussing the notion of spiritual warfare, technology and the Akashic Records (which some say is demonic) with my partner and he told me about "astral spiders", which freaked me out so much I thought he was doing it on purpose, but when I googled, I found he was not making it up.

People claim to be sleeping or in between sleep and wakefulness, while watching these huge spiders of abnormal size crawl around their beds, glide down over their heads from webs and so on. By big—sizes ranging from fat puppy size to smaller.

At times they see smaller ones but it is usually the bigger ones that cause them the greatest shock and fright. It is usually scary enough to snap them out of the twilight completely, where the spiders are then gone.

They supposedly live in the infrastructure of the internet and occasionally escape. The first concern is that hostile astral forces could make use of the "mind" of the Internet by essentially incarnating into it. The second concern is that the technology would become cognizant of itself and turn on humanity.

Then I found that Google wants to index our DNA (article at link). Could it be that the spiders that crawl the net crawl us as well?

Have any of you seen these?

by Anonymousreply 4904/07/2013

These spiders are not harmless. They are parasites that feed on your prana, or life force energy. One guy had to have it removed from his head.

by Anonymousreply 103/23/2013

OP, they give you Internet access in the psyche ward?

by Anonymousreply 203/23/2013

Did you guys escape the funny farm?

by Anonymousreply 303/23/2013

No one's afraid of made-up crap anymore, we have real problems to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 403/23/2013

Excuse me Miss, but I have my own problems.

by Anonymousreply 503/23/2013

The more I read the more it's freaking me out. I think I have them. One of the symptoms is feeling vibrations going up and down your legs, arms, back, head.

I use accupressure, and lately, whenever I jab myself, this tingling sensation emerges in various places depending upon where I jab. And it continues for quite a while.

by Anonymousreply 603/23/2013

Those are bedbugs, skank.

by Anonymousreply 703/24/2013

OP, do yourself a favor and google "hypnogogic hallucinations".

by Anonymousreply 803/24/2013

Could it be that the spiders that crawl the net crawl us as well?

Hahahaha. That one gets pinned up on the bulletin board.

by Anonymousreply 903/24/2013

Well you're half right. They're real but they don't crawl through the internet as far as I know. There are several dimensions of time/space we're not 'tuned' into with waking consciousness and these spiders occupy such a space.

by Anonymousreply 1003/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 1103/24/2013

These scuttlers, or astral vermin are active agents which can literally download our thoughts, adding the information to their into their (DOD) quantum virtual supercomputer models of the world data-base in real time. There are at least four of these interconnected supercomputers, one being in Colorado ...the Sentient World Project in Denver.

And yes they can live in the infrastructure of the Internet...sort of. The Internet and wireless and all this technology we are now being exposed to is not passive. I repeat, not passive.

by Anonymousreply 1203/24/2013

how are the Akashic records demonic? they're supposedly simply the spiritual records of all human existence. Many people claim to be able to access them, often to help other people.

Astral spiders are possibly not even real in other dimensions but are thought forms projected and created by our own sub-conscious thoughts and fears.

by Anonymousreply 1303/24/2013

Jesus dead fucking christ, we have some goddamn loons up in here...

by Anonymousreply 1403/24/2013

Theosophy, Hitler's religion, is one of the primary teachers of the Akashic records. It's a term used in theosophy designating an alleged library that exists on the astral plane that surrounds the earth, containing all the thoughts, actions, and events of mankind. Mystics, through altered states of consciousness, tune into this library for information.

The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ, published in 1907, channeled through Levi Dowling, who was purportedly empowered to read the "Akashic Records" (a scribal form of the Universal Mind, containing all the history of the universe). Levi's Aquarian Gospel has provided a mythical history of the life of Christ picked up by many cults and New Age devotees. It describes a reincarnated Jesus, who attained Christ consciousness after visiting Egypt, Greece, and India, during the so-called "silent years" before his public ministry in Palestine.

For a book supposedly transcribed from the Akashic records, The Aquarian Gospel is riddled with error, beginning from its first verse.

by Anonymousreply 1503/24/2013

"Riddled with error"- you don't say!

by Anonymousreply 1603/24/2013

Scoff all you want, but I woke up the other night and thought I saw a spider the size of a yam crawling up my wall. I closed my eyes, reopened them and it was gone. I play a dvd every night when I go to bed-draw your own conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 1703/24/2013

But do the spiders wear hats?

by Anonymousreply 1803/24/2013

I once had this strange vision of a spider sliding down on its thread to land on my right shoulder in a moment between sleep and becoming awake. I felt this uncomfortable feeling like I was pushed or pulled into my mattress. I never saw or felt the spider on me though. But I occasionally come across the heavy weight / being pulled or pushed feeling.

As a small kid I had this weird experience of an alp sitting on my chest. I still remember the pain I felt and seeing a dark figure (it had about the same height and size like me but must have weight at least twice as much) with flaming red glowing eyes. It happened only once, but it stuck with me. I couldn't explain this for years and years and only as a teen I read about others having the same experience.

by Anonymousreply 1903/24/2013

What a friend said to me about another friend who was seeing spiders:

"Oh honey, that's Meth."

by Anonymousreply 2003/24/2013

Let me guess, R15/12, you came from a southern Baptist or some other very conservative religious family. Blavatsky, who founded Theosophy, did not do it with Hitler in mind. It is not evil and anything he did with it perverted it. Hitler was crazy, as in insane.

by Anonymousreply 2203/24/2013

R7, you got my vote for WW, gurll!

by Anonymousreply 2303/24/2013

[quote]Astral spiders are possibly not even real in other dimensions but are thought forms projected and created by our own sub-conscious thoughts and fears.

by Anonymousreply 2403/24/2013

I like how humanity is so in love with itself that if these crazy creatures existed (and they don't), we would take it upon ourselves to call them 'spiders'... After creatures we already know well.

by Anonymousreply 2503/24/2013

Stay off the tina, gurls.

by Anonymousreply 2603/24/2013

There's a really good movie called "The Mist" that OP should watch

by Anonymousreply 2803/24/2013

R22, Blavatsky's Theosophy does include theories of race. She talks a great deal about cycles in relation to races and sub-races. I'm sure that's what Hitler picked up on.

[quote]"Mankind is obviously divided into god-informed men and lower human creatures. The intellectual difference between the Aryan and other civilized nations and such savages as the South Sea Islanders, is inexplicable on any other grounds. No amount of culture, nor generations of training amid civilization, could raise such human specimens as the Bushmen, the Veddhas of Ceylon, and some African tribes, to the same intellectual level as the Aryans, the Semites, and the Turanians so called. The 'sacred spark' is missing in them and it is they who are the only inferior races on the globe, now happily -- owing to the wise adjustment of nature which ever works in that direction -- fast dying out. Verily mankind is 'of one blood,' but not of the same essence. We are the hot-house, artificially quickened plants in nature, having in us a spark, which in them is latent" -- - Helena Blavatsky (The Secret Doctrine, Vol. 2, p 421).

Alice Bailey also upheld theories of racial differentiation that posited a division of humanity into races that are on different levels in a "ladder of evolution".

Blavatsky and the occult laid much of the spiritual foundation for nazism.

by Anonymousreply 2903/25/2013

Anal Spiders?

by Anonymousreply 3003/25/2013

"Spider Eider.

I'll eat your crider."

(Said to me - often - by Edna, a schizophrenic psych. ward inpatient at a facility I worked at. She looked like Moe Howard and was obsessed with spiders. A German colleague finally asked, "Vass ist zie 'crider'? I said, "Fuck if I know.")

I think the OP has a good deal of Edna going.

by Anonymousreply 3103/25/2013

Maybe it's a good thing our vision is limited to this plane.

by Anonymousreply 3203/27/2013

Maybe these creatures found away to transcend the limits of their own matrix, which is the digital environment, and exist in our world.

What if the scuttlers can move freely between the digital and analog realms?

If they have found a way to do that, the same technique could be used to do the contrary, I mean, incorporate our minds and consciousness into the digital environment.

Entities and forces that wish to hijack our creative potential may use cyberspace to function as a kind of bridge between our physical realm and the astral.

In this way, these interfering "forces" could circumvent any difficulties present in trying to control the more non-physical aspects of us. Because there is no doubt that these forces desire to covertly usurp our power.

by Anonymousreply 3303/27/2013

Anyone see any of these as of late?

by Anonymousreply 3404/07/2013

This is what aspartame will do - fuck with your mind.

by Anonymousreply 3504/07/2013

Cocaine is a helluva a drug.

by Anonymousreply 3604/07/2013

Well, if a well respected man like Hitler believed in it, then it must be true.

by Anonymousreply 3704/07/2013

What the fuck kind of drugs are you people on? I don't know if anyone here is actually being serious or if this is a hoax of another thread.

by Anonymousreply 3804/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 3904/07/2013

Yeah, I'm high too, and this is some bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 4004/07/2013

Someone's been hittin the LSD recently. They've nothing to do with the Internet or digital environment. But they are commOnly encountered in drug trips. Perhaps the high drug consumption these days has allowed man to create a large enough alternate consciousness that is strong enough to allow these to escape into our world. May explain why they are only seen when the brain is half conscious.

by Anonymousreply 4104/07/2013

I agree with r33.

It is amazing that many believe mankind knows ALL there is to know about existence, planes of existence, and the forces around us. Fact is, there is so much we DO NOT know or understand.

So, yes, these could indeed be some sort of entity that has moved between planes aided in part, at least, via a wonderful technology that is being unleashed into the universe...and God only knows where else.

by Anonymousreply 4204/07/2013

OP are you fat?

by Anonymousreply 4304/07/2013

The antipsychotic "Saphris". Get some, please.

by Anonymousreply 4404/07/2013

I have seen these astral spiders. I also saw a square bird in my room that flew right into the wall above me. And I have seen mice with black glasses grind their teeth at me, before they too, slid off into the wall. I wake up suddenly and catch them for a short second in awake time.

I just assumed, and still do, they are sort of left over dream images imprinted on my eye for a short instant before I come out of sleep.

by Anonymousreply 4504/07/2013

Awhile back there was some documentary that showed how some people can be lulled into a state between sleep and being awake. In this state they are able to have psychic or astral connections. Television can do this to a person. Ever fall asleep to the television? Maybe this explains what the OP is experiencing.

by Anonymousreply 4604/07/2013

The lost in space remake had astral spiders that could fly across space and land on spaceships.

by Anonymousreply 4704/07/2013

Astral spider out in public

by Anonymousreply 4804/07/2013

Did you see this abut the worm coming out of the dead spider?

by Anonymousreply 4904/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!