Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I was a total bitch in the TJ Maxx checkout line this morning.

The line was moving so slowly, with only two cashiers. Behind me were this woman and her daughter. The mother kept yenta-ing on about the minutiae of her upcoming trip to Florida. Let's see...she earned 3600 frequent flier miles and eligibility for some free luggage if she flies United; she's been on her lazy husband's ass to call a car service to take them to the airport, and she wants Carmel Limo, not the usual unreliable car service they use when they go to visit her mother in the nursing home; she was torn as to whether to bring along her wool coat or sweater for the cool overnights, and it's the sweater, should it be the red zip up with the pearls or the blue cashmere v-neck. I won't bore you with any more of the conversation.

I turned my head a few times to give her a look, but she paid no heed and kept yapping. When it FINALLY came my time to check out, and I turned around and said in the most cunty, bitchy tone imagineable, "oh and by the way, have a nice time in Florida." She gave me this stunned "well, how dare you?" look, but didn't say a word. I then turned around and proceeded to the cashier. I'd had enough, and maybe that will teach her to not babble incessantly while waiting on line.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 13403/25/2013

wait, what?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 103/23/2013

Are you lonely, OP? You sound lonely.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 203/23/2013

STFU, OP. You type too loudly.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 303/23/2013

Isn't it waiting "in" line?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 403/23/2013

TJ Maxx? WTF?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 503/23/2013

"oh and by the way" to begin a conversation?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 603/23/2013

OP, you have WAY too much free time on your hands to worry about such trivial matters.

I'm quite sure your pussy stinks as well.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 703/23/2013

Who's going to do the reversed-viewpoint parody post?

"This young sissyman bitched me out at the TJ Maxx checkout line this morning!"

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 803/23/2013

You sound bitter.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 903/23/2013

Boy, you showed her!

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 1003/23/2013

You sound ugly, OP.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 1103/23/2013

I agree with the, OP. People talk so loudly on their phones. Nobody wants to hear about your life, but I've never said anything to anyone though.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 1303/23/2013

Kyle...didn't the cashier realize who you are? You should have been taken straight away.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 1403/23/2013

She was bragging! What a çunt! And the worst part, it wasn't even worth bragging about! Good for you, op.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 1503/23/2013

Epic FAIL.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 1603/23/2013

[quote]Isn't it waiting "in" line?

In New York-ese it's called "waiting on line," not "waiting in line." It's one of the many regional turns of phrase that are apparently unique to New York. That said, OP is among the sadder of the pathetic cunts on this site. I'm not sure what's more embarrassing: getting so irrationally upset about a woman discussing some travel plans or the fact that he shops at TJ Maxx...

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 1703/23/2013

How dare people have a conversation!

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 1803/23/2013

[quote]I agree with the, OP. People talk so loudly on their phones. Nobody wants to hear about your life, but I've never said anything to anyone though.

She wasn't on her phone.

OP is an idiot. People aren't allowed to talk to each other in person anymore? What the fuck?!?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 1903/23/2013

People are fucking LOUD, that's why. They have no clue, They yap with no volume control. It's obnoxious.

It's child-like.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 2103/23/2013

You don't say, OP?

1993 called. They want their shopping discovery back.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 2203/23/2013

[quote]Use your inside voice, people.

This is good advice. Self-awareness is a virtue to be aspired to.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 2303/23/2013

Let me guess. Was she overweight and wearing her Christmas sweater too?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 2403/23/2013

I love Ross. The deals there are incredible.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 2503/23/2013

[quote]I'm not sure what's more embarrassing: getting so irrationally upset about a woman discussing some travel plans or the fact that he shops at TJ Maxx...

Or rushing home to brag about it online.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 2603/23/2013

So you decided to come on here and do to us what she did to you? Cause that's about what it amounts to. Although she's at least going to Florida and all you've got to show for it is Epic Failure.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 2703/23/2013

[quote] I turned around and said in the most cunty, bitchy tone imagineable, "oh and by the way, have a nice time in Florida."

Oh, no you dint! Snap!

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 2803/23/2013

OP, you need a warm glass of STFU.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 2903/23/2013

Who would be desperate enough to post they would admit to being in TJ Maxx AND have the balls to comment on another person's class?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 3003/23/2013

TJ Maxx is good, but ROSS is where I draw the line. That place is trash.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 3103/23/2013

I used to love TJ Maxx (nothing wrong with getting a good deal), but the past 4 or 5 years they've had nothing but shit for clothes at my local one.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 3203/23/2013

Was she a bottle blonde?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 3303/23/2013

Ah, this happened in New York. 'Nuff said.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 3503/23/2013

Oh my stars! Two members of a family DARED to speak to each other in your presence? *clutches pearls, sinks gracefully onto fainting couch* THOSE NO CLASS BITCHES! Imagine it! Actually speaking while standing behind you! You should have had security remove them.. . oh, wait, you were in a public place where the public are allowed to be and you're Pretty Princess tiara was at the cleaners so no-one knew how special you were. Oh the humanity!

Grow the fuck up.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 3603/23/2013

R34. People do that but you cannot do both at TJ Maxx. Fact.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 3703/23/2013

Op sounds fat.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 3803/23/2013

And poor, and from New York. The trifecta of negatives.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 3903/23/2013

Don't mind two people having conversations with each other while waiting in line. Hate the people who are always on their phone, and yes they talk much louder and talk about nonsense.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 4003/23/2013

Next time bring headphones and your ipod or whatever you use for music. I never leave home without mine.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 4203/23/2013

Oh, MAXXY!

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 4303/23/2013

R41

You pay the price for diversity and yet you have no tolerance for anyone else.

Interesting.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 4403/23/2013

R36 is the only response this thread deserves.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 4503/23/2013

OP the more you post, the more unbearable you sound.

Why didn't you turn on the bitchy cunt inside you and confront this lady BEFORE you had an escape? You know, before she went on and on, assaulting your cultured senses...

asshole.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 4603/23/2013

What could possibly make someone so uptight and intolerant that a a loud department store conversation drives them to complain about it on the internet? OP, has nothing seriously bad ever happened to you? This is what you have to complain about?

And if you really did love NYC's density and diversity, this never would have bothered you.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 4703/23/2013

r44, loving diversity has nothing to do with putting up with 15-20 minutes of a loud, one-sided excurciating conversation about a trip to Florida.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 4803/23/2013

OP just save yourself now and say you were trolling. We won't really believe you because it's already apparent what a sad and lonely existence you live... but at least we can just chalk it up to you being bored.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 4903/23/2013

R47, he's not complaining. He's bragging because he thinks his public display of insecurity and loneliness is actually FABULOUS!!!!

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 5003/23/2013

ROSS is the best. I am so glad he got back together with Rachel.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 5103/23/2013

R48...

Actually.... it does.

And seriously, you can't put up with it? Then stay inside your $2300 studio apartment.

The world doesn't stay silent just because you don't want to hear it.

And I agree with whoever posted above... the fact that you waited 15-20 minutes and only said something the minute you could get away shows you're passive aggressive and didn't have the real balls to say anything while it was going on.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 5203/23/2013

OP learned how to defend his statements from Michelle Shocked.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 5303/23/2013

OP wins the award for most insufferable cunt on DL which says a lot. Each post cements the crown. The one where he details where he lives and points out that its a " highly desirable area" is the best, and trumps anything he found irritating about the woman's conversation. He clearly expected to be cheered on for his behavior as opposed to the double bitch slap he is deservedly receiving.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 5403/23/2013

If you have to shop at tjm you should really think about what you are paying for RENT. Housing implement of the pedestrian.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 5503/23/2013

I love your regular "I'm ashamed I was a bitch throwing attitude toward heterosexual fat women in a public space--let me tell you all about it" threads as of late, OP. They really brighten up my afternoons.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 5603/23/2013

Wait, you live on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and shop at TJMaxx! Sorry, but you have no business looking down your nose on any "flyovers".

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 5703/23/2013

-1/10

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 5803/23/2013

OP, you sound nuttier than a fruit cake.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 5903/23/2013

You shouldn't skip breakfast, OP.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 6003/23/2013

Really, OP? You were at TJ Maxx! If you find used condoms and shit smeared on the walls, you should not be surprised. You are going to bitch about a woman's conversation about a vacation? If you want class, shop at Barneys. Otherwise, shut up.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 6103/23/2013

You bitches might think I'm nutty and insufferable, but I AM THE ONE who saved a ton of money on the clothes I purchased at a discount today. I AM ALSO THE ONE who will be able to go out to dinner and bar hopping in HK tonight thanks to the money I saved, and look fab doing so. And I AM ALSO THE ONE who will be picking up a hot man in one of the bars and bringing him back to my overpriced, undersized studio in the desireable area of West 83rd between West End and Riverside to plow me. Who's the loser now, huh?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 6203/23/2013

[quote]I agree with the, OP. People talk so loudly on their phones. Nobody wants to hear about your life, but I've never said anything to anyone though.

I did - and it was the only time I was ever in a TJ Maxx several years ago. Some woman had her cellphone turned to speaker so you could hear both sides of her conversation with her husband about what she was planning to make for dinner. It was really annoying. Finailly, I said, "Mashed potatoes and gravy would be great with that." Husband: "What? Who's that? What's going on?" Me: "I'd three aisles over from your wife. She's sharing your conversation with the whole store."

Laughter ensued from surrounding aisles as the frau signed off.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 6303/23/2013

OP, I bitch about every little thing; create (without trying to) scenes in stores and other places, get impatient when there's not enough lines, embarrass (sp?) friends and relatives, blah,blah, BUT:

even I think you may have overreacted a teensy, tiny bit. If you were describing a cell phone conversation; if the woman's conversation was with the cashier and thus holding up the line from that angle: I would be more sympathetic.

But her going on about her upcoming trip, with another person she was talking to you: is that any different than you or any of us talking to a friend about where we're going to have brunch; what we thought about "Cinderella"; what hot man we met last night; what European city we're going to?

SHort of a "no talking" sign in the store: I would grit my teeth next time. I lived in NYC back in the 80's - probably is much the same in this respect now - lived on the UWS and used to hate going to grocery stories or (back in the day, RIP) Alexander's, and 90% of the help were black, loud, obnoxious, "hate-Whitey" vibes, would move JUST as slow as they could - and I never said a word.

(I realize that's not the topic of your post; am just talking about "sucking it up" sometimes.)

And DEAR GOD: are we the thought police? the speech police? I will agree that that woman should realizee (a) she's in public, (b) no one cares!, (c) it's a conversation that basic old-fashioned politesse would demand she should have in private.

BUt perhaps it's HER way of dealing with the boredom of standing in line?

(SOrry to go on and on - you can bet you couldn't want to be behind ME in line,either, hee-hee!)

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 6403/23/2013

r62 OP that post is -2/10

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 6503/23/2013

R62. Still you. You rent. Prance my way when you have a mortgage, two Mercedes and this years clothes.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 6603/23/2013

One man's trash is another man's treasure. I love listening in on the conversation of others. It fascinates me. Inane, profound, silly, whatever.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 6703/23/2013

[quote]I had to endure this inane conversation

Much like scrolling along on DL & being assaulted by PPSM's banal posts. I'd rather hear about sweaters in Florida.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 6803/23/2013

[quote]Don't knock TJ Maxx (or Marshall's or Century 21 either, for that matter), R17. They have some great discounts on labels you'd pay 3-4x as much for in mid-level dept stores like Lord & Taylor and Macy's.

I see you've swallowed their marketing spiel hook, line and sinker. Two things, dear: 1) All of those discount stores mark up the "retail" prices on their price tags to make their clothes look like a better bargain, and 2) TJ Maxx and Marshall's sell nothing but total crap. You can *occasionally* find some good deals at Century 21, yes, but that's if you're willing to put up with the insane crowds and utterly ridiculous no-dressing-rooms (for men, at least) policy.

[quote]I do have a studio I pay $2300/month for. Yes, it's costly

Oh, my sides! "Costly" compared to Bumfucke, maybe, but bottom-of-the-barrel gutter-trash priced by Manhattan standards. Get the fuck OVER yourself already, cupcake.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 6903/23/2013

r67 I am with u on this....

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 7003/23/2013

[quote]the desireable area of West 83rd between West End and Riverside

I just about literally started ROTFLMAO after reading that gem!

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 7103/23/2013

OP, I get your point. I think that it is great that you save money shopping at bargain stores. You do not have the right to complain about people being classless at the low budget stores, however. If you want to shop with high class people, shop at high class stores.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 7203/23/2013

You got her, OP!!! Great Job!!!

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 7303/23/2013

This is boring & silly.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 7403/23/2013

[quote]I AM ALSO THE ONE who will be able to go out to dinner and bar hopping in HK tonight thanks to the money I saved, and look fab doing so... Who's the loser now, huh?

Oh my.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 7503/23/2013

I thought HK was Hong Kong.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 7603/23/2013

For OP and others.....when you find yourself being unreasonably irritated you should ask yourself "am I hungry or thirsty or tired?" If you are not then you might have a mood disorder.

There are online tests to try and then see a doctor. No need to be miserable or to make others unhappy.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 7703/23/2013

You would have done the same damn thing!

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 7803/23/2013

I really think the post about "look[ing] fab" is a parody of OP. Isn't it?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 7903/23/2013

OP

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 8003/23/2013

Who is the girl?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 8103/23/2013

OP...didn't we meet on Grind'r? I remember walking into a way overpriced studio apt and seeing bags and bags of Mario Lopez underwear stuffed into TJ Maxx bags. It was you, wasn't it?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 8203/23/2013

No Mario that wasn't me LOLZ, but you have an open invite any time you're in my highly desireable area of the Upper West Side. The things I would do to you, baby.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 8303/23/2013

[quote]The mother kept yenta-ing on

That's "yenting," OP.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 8403/23/2013

R41 Ugh, the 80s.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 8503/23/2013

Pic of OP. Not entirely SFW

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 8603/23/2013

I love bitches like the OP he's got more balls than I do. I only roll my eyes or breathe deeply as though very annoyed.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 8703/23/2013

Hey gays,

Love and kisses, OPie

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 8903/23/2013

While OP may be a little unhinged...he's spot on about people and their loud cell phone conversations in public.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 9003/23/2013

Loud conversations, period. Lack of self-awareness and respect for other people's space.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 9103/23/2013

I find this works very well, especially in an elevator or a closed space with a cell phone cunt: Just start talking very loudly to your friend or even your dog.

I did this the other day. A woman got on the elevator talking very loudly into her cell phone. Well, I just started talking very loudly to my dog as we were going out for a walk. Which dog run to go to, maybe have a dog biscuit, where to play with the frisbee...

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 9203/23/2013

R90, she wasn't on her cell phone. She was talking to the person with her.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 9303/23/2013

You're sooo cool, R95!

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 9603/23/2013

R95 = tattletale and a cunt all rolled into one

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 9703/23/2013

OP, you had to be there.

Trust me.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 9803/23/2013

Thinks its funny that OP doesn't seem to get that with his R62 he just did exactly what he was originally bitching about.

I'd rather hear about the woman's Florida trip.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 9903/23/2013

So now we have to check with all the eavesdroppers in the vicinity to ensure the topic of conversation that we're having with a friend is of any interest to them? I assume this woman wasn't shouting but just happened to be in close proximity to you OP, through no fault of her own. You were the one listening in to her conversation, she wasn't talking to you and expecting you to listen.

If it had been a hot guy talking about his vacation plans with another hot guy would you have been such a snot OP? No? Didn't think so.

I've a lot of boring conversations in my life OP but since I wasn't raised in a barn I just kept my feelings to myself. It's not that hard for people with manners.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 10003/23/2013

Is this viral marketing for TJ Maxx? Lol

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 10103/23/2013

Thank goodness I was not standing behind him at TJ Maxx - I can just imagine the fuss that would happen here. Of course, I would not be caught dead at TJ Maxx either. I will only buy TODAY'S styles at upscale shops and retailers.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 10203/23/2013

The TJ Maxx near me had like 3 racks of men's clothes that were of course all XXL and picked through. I rue the day that SYMS closed (where you could buy Burberry trenches, Missoni stuff, nice dress shirts, etc.)...Syms also had real sales staff to help you.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 10303/23/2013

R100 You must live in NYC. After moving away I went back after a couple years. I forgot how LOUD you people are up there, whether on your cell phones, in a restaurant or standing on line. It was like being in a madhouse when I was in Bloomingdale's. It's just obnoxious--and I don't give a shit where you are having dinner, what your BFF said last week, what your Mom went to the doctor for yesterday. The "inside voice" doesn't exist in the 5 boroughs.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 10403/23/2013

OP if that bothered you dont' come to Atlanta. Last time I was in Marshall's on a busy Saturday, an elderly black lady started singing gospel songs in the checkout line at the top of her lungs..."THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE!!!!!" It could be heard all over the store for 20 minutes as the line was so long. When she finally checked out and was leaving the store erupted in applause. Not sure if that was because of appreciation or if people were glad the obnoxious bitch was finally leaving.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 10503/23/2013

Did you hear about the new TJ Maxx sale?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 10603/23/2013

Tonight is gonna be an early night for me so I can get up early to hit up the TJ MAXX sale tomorrow! Who's in??

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 10703/23/2013

WEHT Marcy Syms?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 10803/23/2013

R105, I'm an atheist but I love gospel music. If you didn't like her choice of songs, you should have started your own:

Let the circle be unbroken,/

by and by, Lord, by and by!/

It's a better world awaiting,/

in the sky, Lord, in the sky!

I wish this would catch on -- the lines at Costco would be a lot more fun.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 10903/23/2013

Say what you will about TJ Maxx but I loooooooooooooooooooooooove their Home Goods store.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 11003/23/2013

Barbara, please! Please, Babrbara!

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 11203/23/2013

JUST in the TJ Maxx checkout line, sweetie?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 11303/23/2013

OP you are such a New Yorker! Couldn't be from anywhere else.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 11403/23/2013

[quote]I would have said something earlier OP. You have wonderful patience.

You're mistaking cowardice for patience.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 11503/24/2013

[quote]OP you are such a New Yorker! Couldn't be from anywhere else.

No, he just has pretensions of being a NYer.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 11603/24/2013

OP you would understand if you possibly had a friend to go shopping with. But I'm going to guess no one would be interested in going out in public with you, much less having a conversation with you.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 11703/24/2013

The people ridiculing OP for shopping TJM are the ones who sound sad. They have great buys on housewares and linens.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 11803/24/2013

This thread depresses me. Back in the day Elaborate Scenario Trolls were called out within the first page.

Guys, this isn't real. TJ Maxx was your first clue, among a dozen others.

Stop feeding the troll.

One more time: this didn't happen, the troll is having fun with you.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 11903/24/2013

[quote]In New York-ese it's called "waiting on line," not "waiting in line." It's one of the many regional turns of phrase that are apparently unique to New York.

My ex, a PNW native like me, decided last year to move to NYC because it was her spiritual home. After changing her mind because one's 40s isn't the time to 1) make oneself unemployed and 2) move to NYC with five figure savings to 3) write the Great American novel (while 4) being taken for a ride by an apartment broker) she showed up back here in the PNW saying "on line".

I lost my temper when she said that the first and only time in my company. She pretended not to know what I was talking about.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 12003/24/2013

You should have picked up your cell phone and loudly explained to whoever was on the other end what an obnoxious pain in the ass was on line behind you. If she said anything you could have politely asked her to stay out of your conversation.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 12103/24/2013

Not impressed with OP's little tale, real or not. Would OP have had any issue with a straight guy talking behind him in line? Would OP have dared talk to a straight guy in the "cuntiest tone imaginable"? No, of course not, because OP would get his ass beat and he knows it. It doesn't take balls to cop an attitude with someone you know won't fight back.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 12203/24/2013

Actually her story sounds interesting to me. I admire OP's full remembrance of that story, I would have forgotten it seconds later.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 12303/24/2013

OP never claimed to have balls, r122, did he?

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 12403/24/2013

R12 & R13, that may be true, but sometimes we have to put up with stuff like that. If it was none of OPs business what the woman was talking about, he should have tuned her out. He totally did not have the right to say anything to her about her conversation? Did she make offensive comments about anyone? Was she being inappropriate? Maybe loud and annoying, but who isn't these days. Sometimes minding your own business is the best thing. You have a right to vent about it to your friends and even here, but it was totally NYOB what she was talking about because she wasn't doing any real harm to anyone.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 12503/24/2013

R121

OP doesn't need any more tips on how to be passive aggressive.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 12603/24/2013

While I don't buy clothes at TJ Maxx (except socks), they are great for kitchen items, glasses and things like that. I paid $15 for a can opener at target that fell apart in 3 weeks and picked up a Kitchen Aid one at TJ Maxx for around 6 bucks. They're good for inexpensive sunglasses as well.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 12703/24/2013

R125

I'd never say anything to anyone. Yes, it's one of those things you have to put up with and I ignore it and go about my business.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 12803/24/2013

Little lives, little problems.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 12903/24/2013

OP = Buddy Cole

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 13003/24/2013

OP, did you see any bronze satin peep toe shoes while you were there???

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 13103/24/2013

WHORES

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 13203/24/2013

[quote]Last time I was in Marshall's on a busy Saturday, an elderly black lady started singing gospel songs in the checkout line at the top of her lungs..."THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE!!!!!"

That would actually be nice, unless she was tone deaf. At least she was attempting to engage with the world around her than being sucked into her cell phone conversation.

That said, OP is inexcusably rude and probably in a manic bipolar phase.

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 13303/25/2013

[quote] And I AM ALSO THE ONE who will be picking up a hot man in one of the bars and bringing him back to my overpriced, undersized studio in the desireable area of West 83rd between West End and Riverside to plow me.

Yuck! Yuck1 Yuck!

by NOT Kyle Richards LOLZreply 13403/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.