Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Stunning half-and-half images of trannies

These are pretty cool.

by Anonymousreply 1403/23/2013

Interesting...

by Anonymousreply 103/23/2013

Some of them make attractive men, but many of them also make attractive women. I'm amazed at the difference between the two sides--it's often hard to tell the one side could have become the other.

by Anonymousreply 203/23/2013

Jessica Payge is hot as a guy.

by Anonymousreply 303/23/2013

Very cool. RuPaul cast off Vivienne Penay is among those featured.

by Anonymousreply 403/23/2013

I'd say all of them are hot as men except for Sherry Vine (legendary status performer in NYC) and Heidi Glum.

So being photogenic as either gender must have been a choice criterion.

Was Sharon Needles rejected or did her Pittsburgh domicile disqualify her?

by Anonymousreply 503/23/2013

I just learned that a guy show shapes his eyebrows is most likely a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 603/23/2013

R5: Look at that exquisite crown molding! It appears that Sharron lives in a mobile home.

by Anonymousreply 703/23/2013

I don't get the creepy glowing contact lenses that make them look like androids.

by Anonymousreply 803/23/2013

Is it a rule that trannies have to pluck their eyebrows? So many of them would make good looking men AND women if it weren't for their overly feminized features as men.

by Anonymousreply 903/23/2013

Sabel Scities has the melancholy of those Faces of Meth

by Anonymousreply 1003/23/2013

Most of them would be attractive as men, if not for the eyebrows.

Men: If you pluck your eyebrows, you WILL look like an off-duty drag queen!

by Anonymousreply 1103/23/2013

And he has Eve Arden/I Love Lucy lips, r11

by Anonymousreply 1203/23/2013

Meant r10

by Anonymousreply 1303/23/2013

And let us not think for one second that the male sides are make-up free! But it's quite alright and acceptable just as it is for any male photoshoot (even if a bit exaggerated for contour, Miss Fame!). I mean, who wants to see pimples, pox marks, birthmarks or shiny foreheads.

The one thing I sometimes don't understand are the queens that sculpt and tweeze eyebrows within a millimiter of their lives, but end up covering them in wax and foundation anyway, opting for Divine-style triple-painted drama an inch above.

Do they ever use the brows they spent so much time, effort and money sculpting and plucking? Maybe they do use them for daytime drag --- to catch a train or a movie.

by Anonymousreply 1403/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.