Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Googling your grade school bullies

One is a scientology cramming officer and the other is a high school guidance counselor. Yours?

by Anonymousreply 9405/27/2013

All the bullies from high school are essentially losers. Let's just say that several couldn't afford the $80 to come to the reunion, but came to the after-reunion party...

by Anonymousreply 103/23/2013

The worst offenders didn't do much with their lives. One works at a gas station as a mechanic, one works as a clerk at a clinic and one got killed in a motorcycle accident. When I heard about the death I said "oh that's too bad" but I was not terribly sad and I thought it was karma. These guys weren't at the 20 year reunion.

Others didn't do as poorly, onr of them is a marine or something, been serving since the Gulf War onwards, made a career out of it. He was at the reunion and didn't remember picking on me as we chatted over drinks. I was mature about it, I just said it very simply "you made me feel really bad in 8th grade." and he apologized and said he didn't even realize. He was a nice enough guy to my face and it read genuine, so I decided to let it go. He seemed happy to see me, actually. So who knows. He's probably a good soldier, and his wife was lovely.

by Anonymousreply 203/23/2013

I only met one (of the countless) - he was friends with my best friends brother and we were both at her moms funeral. I completely ignored him and just pretended like I didn't know or remember him. He seemed to make an attempt to say something a couple of times, but I shifted my attention to something or someone else. I think it might be somewhat healing to have one of them apologize to me, especially if it was really heart felt and they revealed remorse, but really can live without seeing any of them again. I wish them no harm, I only feel bad that if one of their kids are gay, they are going to have bullies for parents. One of the lesser harmful ones, who I think went along with the group but might not have acted on it by himself ended up in jail. Interesting that he actually seemed to have feelings for me because we would fool around and he would want to cuddle afterwards - talk about self loathing (on my part) - I was so desperate for affection and attention that I would have sex with this person that would pretend he hated me and bully me at school and I never said a word. He was so hot though - what a beautiful body he had (I still think about it).

by Anonymousreply 303/23/2013

Our bullies were on the faculty. I google them from time to time. Some of them are extensively described because of their pedophilia.

Horace Mann School, New York, NY (don't know if it's okay to post addresses here, but that was my original intention)

by Anonymousreply 403/23/2013

I don't remember any of their names. I barely remember anything about them.

by Anonymousreply 503/23/2013

I ran them through an arrest database. With one exception, all had criminal records--mostly DWIs or drug related offenses.

The one exception is out-of-work and has had 2-3 failed marriages.

This would have been nice to know 30 years ago--now it's just sort of mildly interesting.

by Anonymousreply 603/23/2013

I jerk off to the Facebook pics of some of that weird? They were hung, if that helps any. I know from gym class.

by Anonymousreply 703/23/2013

I went home a few years ago and I ran into one and he confronted me and apologized. I pretended not to know who he was. He looked fat and pathetic. One of my bullies turned out to be gay. A lot of us suspected he was in high school but he worked hard overcompensating by having beards all the time. He was white trash then and basically is now too.

by Anonymousreply 803/23/2013

I always say women should find out if their boyfriends were bullies in school, because it will tell her what her life will be like if she marries one.

by Anonymousreply 903/23/2013

R5 sounds like he or she has the healthiest approach - I am still affected by the cruelty, beatings and constant anxiety of going through so many years hopeless just feeling like a completely powerless constant victim while struggling to keep from hating myself as much as they did. It has molded and shaped who I am today. I've done OK mind you and it has not hardened my heart, however I remain completely unable to make any sense out of why I suffered the abuse especially when so many adults were around me and knew what was happening, knew I needed help. I know, get a blog.

by Anonymousreply 1003/23/2013

That's interesting, OP. I've never met a "real" person involved in part of Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 1203/23/2013

R11, you're an idiot.

Whatever happens to us in life inevitably becomes a part of who we become throughout life - that doesn't mean one obsesses over it or lives their whole life by those experiences, but it most certainly contributes to who we become as adults.

We don't go through things as a child, then as a teen, then life ends and you have a new life as an adult.

I mean whatever you went through clearly turned you into a colossal douchebag now. You can't tell me that how you were when you were younger isn't the reason for it.

by Anonymousreply 1303/23/2013

You inspired me, OP. My H.S. bully never went to college and became a babymama. 1/3 of her Facebook friends are people from our high school, where she was popular, but it still seems a little odd. We went to a private prep school, and she's basically a failure--I can't imagine she has much in common or any real friendships with most of the people we went to school with. She seems to have turned out very strangely considering our background; she was a scholarship kid, but very pretty. Not pretty any more, but her daughter looks just like she did at 14. It's kind of sad. I really can't hate her anymore when I think about my life and hers.

by Anonymousreply 1403/23/2013

One of mine killed himself at age 34, I suppose, as the obituary I found said he "died suddenly at home". He'd was a divorced factory worker father of two who liked to hunt, so I imagine a gun was involved.

by Anonymousreply 1603/23/2013

I had one of my bullies send me a Facebook request recently. LOLOLOLOLOL! Denied. Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 1703/23/2013

[quote]Dataloungers never get over anything do they? This is hysterical.

It's almost as shocking as those people who need to score points off complete strangers online!

by Anonymousreply 1803/23/2013

I looked up their criminal record. Armed robbery, all kinds of drug offenses.

Didn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 1903/23/2013

Do you guys still have your school yearbooks? If so, scan or take a pic of the bully's photo and show us. You can upload it to tinypic or some other free site.

by Anonymousreply 2003/23/2013

I Googled the baby who was in the bassinet nest to me in the nursery at the hospital I was born. He always got changed and fed first. I wanted to see how he turned out. LOSAH!

by Anonymousreply 2103/23/2013

I wish I could get over it. God knows I've sunk enough time and money into trying. The effects of being bullied - in my case mostly as an object of ridicule - have affected my entire life and caused a great deal of unhappiness and wasted time despite my efforts to put it right or put it behind me. I'm OK, but I am haunted by a feeling life might have been much, much better if that hadn't happened to me.

So I get R10. I don't feel sorry for myself, but it changed the course of my life and not for the better. There's nothing more I'd like than to get over it. But it fundamentally changed me.

by Anonymousreply 2203/23/2013

No one said to stalk them, r21, just google them. It's not that serious for most people.

by Anonymousreply 2303/23/2013

I can't remember their names, except for the worst one. I don't know what became of him and I don't really care. You couldn't pay me to go to a school reunion, even to mock them. You can't go back and most cases why in God's name would you want to? If I cared about what happened to you in any way but idle curiousity, I'd have found out by now.

by Anonymousreply 2403/23/2013

who said anything about stalking r23?

by Anonymousreply 2503/23/2013

I also received a Facebook friend request from one of my worst perpetrators. I actually shuddered a bit when I saw it come in, and almost felt the old teenage feelings come back. Delete.

A friend of one of his told m the guys father had sole custody and used to beat the crap out the boys and sometimes not feed them. Well, that certainly explains it. Doesn't make me feel much better though. I think it all hardened my heart. I'm 43 now and distrust and dislike children and teenagers. When I see one fall, or get scolded, or get told by their parents they can't have something, or lose in some game I say "good!" because I feel like they need to know life isn't always kind. See what bullying does to a person?

by Anonymousreply 2603/23/2013

[quote]I had one of my bullies send me a Facebook request recently. LOLOLOLOLOL! Denied. Go fuck yourself.

Why not just delete and ignore?

by Anonymousreply 2703/23/2013

I was only really bullied in junior high. In high school I was just insulted and sneered at. I had the unforgivable attribute of being underweight and hideously ugly--according to everyone at my high school but no one I met outside of high school. All of my dates were people from other schools or college. Anyway, I saw the worst offender of bullying on the FBI most wanted list not long after college. Very unsurprising. He was a demented individual.

by Anonymousreply 2803/23/2013

You're implication r21/r25 is that the act of googling a bully reflects some sort of insane inability to let go of the past, when it's actually pretty minimal.

by Anonymousreply 2903/23/2013

No, I wouldn't waste my time on those fuckers that scarred me for life.

by Anonymousreply 3003/23/2013

My biggest high school bully first landed in jail for murder a few years after HS -- I even saw his face in a Crimebusters ad in the newspaper! -- and was later involved in a head-on collision (he was drunk at the time and caused it) that left him a quadriplegic. I know karma's a bitch, but in this case I actually feel sorry for the asshole...

by Anonymousreply 3103/23/2013

The girl who bullied me is now an Olympic champion. I feel awful about myself.

by Anonymousreply 3203/23/2013

A lot of damaged goods on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 3303/23/2013

This is the girl who bullied me.

by Anonymousreply 3403/23/2013

She can bully me anytime.

by Anonymousreply 3503/23/2013

I wasn't really bullied (no one ever beat me up or anything), and the ones who were meanies have mostly faded from my memory.

by Anonymousreply 3603/23/2013

Are you kidding me? She's mean and orange and stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3703/23/2013

If it helps any, it's important to realize many middle school and high school bullies are themselves bullied or molested at home, which is why they're bullies in the first place (they have lots of aggression and take it out on weak kids at school to pass the meanness along--they can't fight back against the people actually bothering them at home).

by Anonymousreply 3803/23/2013

I'm with R24 & R30 - why the fuck would I want to Google any of those assholes? I hated high school so much because of all the bullies that on the last day of school, I never looked back. I didn't even go to the graduation ceremony and let them mail me my diploma. Why would I spend another second thinking about those assholes? In fact, I was furious when a few years ago the high school kept sending me postcards to come to the 10 year high school reunion. Fuck off and leave me alone!

by Anonymousreply 3903/23/2013

It sounds like that's what he did, R27.

by Anonymousreply 4003/23/2013

OP - where are you from?

by Anonymousreply 4103/23/2013

Some of you ladies need to just let go already. It's been 70 years already!

by Anonymousreply 4203/23/2013

I posted above and I have let go of the bullying.

You can't necessarily just let go of the effect. Some things happen in life that do change you no matter what you do. Believe me, I wish this were just an issue of letting go self indulgent self pity. I wish it were that simple. Bullying, intensely and for a prolonged period, it changes you even if you do learn to cope with it and put it in perspective. Coping and putting in perspective, as with many things imposed upon you, don't translate into a life as it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 4303/23/2013

Bullying can cause loneliness, depression, anxiety, lead to low self-esteem and increased susceptibility to illness.Bullying has also been shown to cause maladjustment in young children, and victims of bullying who were also bullies themselves exhibit even greater social difficulties. In the long term it can lead to posttraumatic stress disorder and an inability to form relationships.

by Anonymousreply 4403/23/2013

It was mostly one teacher, in my case. I have never looked him up because he was so ugly, it would break Google if they tried to store his picture. I think the POS just wanted to suck my 14/15-year-old dick (I had him for two years of English).

There was a guy who knocked me down/tackled me in the park one afternoon and whispered "faggot" in my left ear, to which he got close enough to lick. I found him in the phone book in the same city where I lived when I was looking up a phone number one day. He was working for some trade association in DC, probably a lawyer, lived in Rockville with (probably) 2.2 wives and 8 kids, the dog, the suv.

Even though he wasn't gay, he dyed his hair Crayola Yellow Orange when we were juniors in HS. He was goodlooking. I used to stare at his armpit hair during Spanish class one year (when he wore a short-sleeve shirt). I mean, yeah, he knew.

by Anonymousreply 4503/23/2013

I just found out an old high school bully died of a brain tumor back in November 2010. She was a real snooty mean girl. Miss Prisspot type. Other mean types are memorializing her on our reunion page. She never targeted me because I out ranked her but was disgusted at how she used to target the real outcast kids, easy targets. I now belong to the same yacht club where she was once a member and the stories from longtime members prove she never grew and changed. Out of kindness to her husband who is really nice, his friends sponsored benefits for her while she was under going treatments at MSKC in Manhattan. Even though she left behind two daughters, I can't feel sad for them. I'm glad she is gone for them. I guess for me it proves that judging others who smoked behind the bleachers in high school and all sorts of snobbery really didn't matter because she's dead from cancer. She never had any close friends, had a queer personality and I feel so bad when I see her family at the club. I feel she was a cancer and I'm trying to figure out why finding out she died is reason for me to feel celebratory. Why am I feeling like this?

by Anonymousreply 4604/10/2013

I was molested and I never bullied anyone.

by Anonymousreply 4704/10/2013

I didn't really have any bullies myself. I mostly kept to myself and had a small clique of other misfits to hangout with. Surprisingly, no one really hassled us. Maybe because they were afraid one day we would show up and shoot up the school. Once I was out of high school I never looked back and never gave anyone from my home town another thought. Word has filtered back to me, mostly via parents and siblings, as to fate of the school bullies. One was shot during a drug deal, one killed himself after watching his mother choke to death on a family vacation and the third became morbidly obese, never left his house for two years and then died there.

by Anonymousreply 4804/10/2013

They're dead, nearly all within 10 years of leaving high school, via drugs and alcohol, war and traffic accidents. Sometimes life works that way.

by Anonymousreply 4904/10/2013

Factory worker. Been through 2 or 3 wives because he abuses them (surprise). Still lives out on the same country road where I grew up, on some land he bought off his dad.

by Anonymousreply 5004/10/2013

They were bullies for the most part either because (a) they were stupid fucktards and violence was their only outlet or (b) because they were abused themselves.

I was bullied. It fucked me up, but I let go of a lot of it. The people who deeply bullied me are unhappy or dead.

I am neither. Living well is the BEST revenge, darling.

by Anonymousreply 5104/10/2013

I was never bullied. I guess there were kids who didn't treat people nice but that's life. I never let anyone have control over me. I'm in charge of my life and I would never hand over the keys to a bully. Give someone power over me? Not going to happen. Why on earth would I care to look someone up who I didn't like? Not worth my time to even think about it.

by Anonymousreply 5204/10/2013

Sandy always covered herself, she was smart that way. She covered herself by bullying the most fragile whom everyone bullied. She never was dynamic and I just get the shivers when I learned she was working on a master's in school counseling. How fucked up is that?

by Anonymousreply 5304/10/2013

Yeah, Sandy is dead! Dead!The Wicked Sandra M. is dead!

by Anonymousreply 5404/10/2013

If you still have your yearbooks, scan or photograph the pic of the bully and post it here with an explanation of the things they did.

by Anonymousreply 5504/10/2013

[quote]Whatever happens to us in life inevitably becomes a part of who we become throughout life

Oh, man up and move on, Mary. You're giving these people too much power.

by Anonymousreply 5604/10/2013

[quote]You're giving these people too much power.

You're indulging in the ridiculous illusion that most people can just decide how it affects them.

by Anonymousreply 5704/10/2013

Let's just say it didn't end well for anybody.

by Anonymousreply 5804/10/2013

No R55, posting people's identities is a British Female First kinda thing.

by Anonymousreply 5904/10/2013

R57 and R55 is a scary queenie.

by Anonymousreply 6004/10/2013

I'm always surprised when people confront a former bully years afterwards and they say they had no idea how bad they made the bullied person feel. Do you think that's true? Could they really not see it, or did they just forget it?

by Anonymousreply 6104/10/2013

I don't know what you're referring to r59, but you don't have to post the names or locations. We only want to see what the bully looked like.

by Anonymousreply 6204/10/2013

I ran into my high school bully in a gay bar a year after graduation. He was a jock. He came with his friend, this other jock, who appeared embarrassed to be in what was obviously a gay hangout. He told me my bully was "open to new ideas." The bully apologized to me and asked me to dance. I just went with it. After that, whenever I'd see him, he'd smile and say hi. Sadly, he died of AIDS. Ironically, someone recently tried to set me up with his brother, but they told me I had to be discreet. He was still in the closet. I laughed and said thanks anyway.

by Anonymousreply 6304/10/2013

I received news that my high school bully (who was gay and about as open as you can get) was murdered in his apartment, possibly by trade.

Yes, my first thought was that the bitch got what she deserved

by Anonymousreply 6404/10/2013

[quote]was murdered in his apartment, possibly by trade.

People trade murders? How does that work?

by Anonymousreply 6504/10/2013

When I got the report that he was murdered...well, it

1) said that he was murdered in his apt. and 2

that he was last seen with a young man...I wonder if I still have the e-mail...

anyway if you knew R. (who was a college professor when he died) even in high school he was the biggest slut imaginable

by Anonymousreply 6604/10/2013

[quote]I'm always surprised when people confront a former bully years afterwards and they say they had no idea how bad they made the bullied person feel.Do you think that's true?

No, most likely they're too embarrassed to admit it. It's not exactly something to be proud of as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 6704/10/2013

When I was a teen, I was in a hometown community theater production. We were doing Wildcat. I was in the Chorus. It was the dress rehearsal. We had this huge oil derrick set up on stage and we were all praising it with "oil" smeared on our faces. All of a sudden, the star of the show, a year or so older than I was, kicked me in the small of my back and sent me flying. I almost went off the edge. I asked him, "What the hell did you do that for?" and he said "You aren't singing loud enough." Later, he pushed me up against the wall and said "I don't like you." A friend, Austin Gavin if you're out there, thank you, said "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" And the bully said "Yeah, how'd ya like it if I picked on you?" There are unsung heroes in these scenarios, the ones who speak up. This was in a small town on Long Island.

Fifteen years later, I Sexual Pervsity in Chicago at a little theater at Paramount Studios in Hollywood, and guess who had the lead? He had to do the whole thing in his underwear. I sat in the front row. And he RECOGNIZED me! He skipped a line and then carried on. I didn't look for him afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 6804/10/2013

Most bullies have bad home environments so I actually kind of feel sorry for some of them.

by Anonymousreply 6904/10/2013

People bullied me for being fat. Now they're fat and I'm skinny. He who laughs last laughs longest.

by Anonymousreply 7005/24/2013

Mine became a doctor. A cold, mean person whose goal was to help people. It still bothers me.

by Anonymousreply 7105/24/2013

I was lucky, I never really got bullied in high school. Many many parents worked for my father's company which was the big employer in town - that kept me out of the line of fire quite a bit. Lots of the bullies in the school went straight from high school graduation to working for my father. I knew exactly the jobs they got when they went to work for him and they weren't pretty. I sent cards to the targets of said bullies that Christmas with a description of the jobs their bullies now held. Tacky, I know, but it felt good to let them know for some people it doesn't get better.

by Anonymousreply 7205/24/2013

The only girl who tried to bully me (and ended up being shunned by the rest of the class for it) is now a "full time mommy" and seems obsessed with her kids, according to FB. Just looked her up now and her FB is just pics of babies and posts about diapers and things.

by Anonymousreply 7305/24/2013

Who's the individual who insists on condemning this? A former bully who's now afraid?

People look up classmates all the time, there's even a spamming website about looking up your former classmates.

So you're only supposed to look up friends from the past? Sometimes you are just curious about other people too. Somebody needs to chill and not concern themselves so much with what other people google. They are almost insistent in stopping this.

I've looked up former lovers, bullies, former teachers, and neighbors. I grew up in a semi-small town about 15 years before the internet, and surprisingly I can hardly find anybody. I guess I'm of the generation that doesn't "get" facebook. However, I've long since moved away and found a completely different world, so I'm all over boards, social media, etc.

I'm assuming all my former bullies are fat, married, living in small towns and their idea of socialization is attending church and ranting about gays.

by Anonymousreply 7405/24/2013

I didn't have any bullies in grade school but in high school one did stand out. He never physically bullied me, but would take every opportunity to embarrass or insult me. I dont know what his problem was, but I had a feeling he knew I suspected he was gay and thought he could intimidate me in keeping it to myself. Finally one day he said something catty to me in the lunch room and I right out asked him, "Steven, aren't you a little too young to be a bitter old queen?" He could barely sputter a response over the howls of laughter and "No, you didn't!" After that he kept his distance but would still badmouth me behind my back, leading one classmate to speculate that his motivation was jealousy.

Years later, I notice he is a friend of mine on Facebook. Visiting his page revealed not only was I right about him being gay, but he had become the boring and predictable kind of gay (likes included Madonna, Glee, Brokeback Mountain and Barbra Streisand). Also there were likes for a substance abuse center and other places which made me think he may have been in recovery for some kind of drug or alcohol problem. He was fat, and lost much of his hair.

by Anonymousreply 7505/24/2013

I was never bullied TOO much,other than a few gay insults over the years. There was this older guy who did single me out a lot. I was actually semi-popular and was even elected class president a couple of times. Not sure what his deal with me was. I had never shared a class with him and didn't really run in the same circles, so how I got on his radar was beyond me...but he called me out in front of big crowds more than once, insinuating that I was gay. I can remember wanting the ground to open up and swallow me. By the time I was a junior, all the older assholes were gone and my last two years of high school were pretty great.

Despite being an asshole, he was really hot back then. I remember hating myself for lusting after his body since he was such a rat bastard. I didn't really think about him at all for years, but NOW I see him ALL the time because he is running his family's stupid business, and they advertise on TV with their stupid family-centered commercials.

I did see him in person about 5 years ago. I was eating out with a big group of friends and was obviously happy. I know he knew who I was because he kept looking over. He was fat, and looked miserable with his fat wife and fat kids.

I have had a couple of the other jerks who made fun of me try to friend me on facebook. I usually just ignore it, but one chick who was always nasty to me tried to friend me a couple of weeks ago. I had to send her a message:

"You have got to be kidding."

by Anonymousreply 7605/24/2013

Most bullying in my town in Rhode Island occured in Jr High. By High School it seems that the hormones calmed down and it was copasetic. I remember two guys who were the instigators of most of the bullying in my school. I got slammed into a locker by one of them and that's the extent of my bullying in school. They did that to everyone it seems. One of the prime targets of their bullying (and also of one of the gym teachers (Mr. Duschene) went onto work in Spielberg movies and I've seen him in at least four of his films. So I guess he had the last laugh. I did just Google one of the guys and he's still living in town and runs a boatyard. Nothing too dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 7705/24/2013

This thread title prompted me to Google one of mine and, sure enough, he died in February of this year at age 47. He was a classic bully, and was mean to lots of kids for no reason, not just me like some of my other tormentors so many of us were afraid of him. Anyhow he had a bad life - paralyzed in a diving accident around age 20 and spent the next 27 years in a wheelchair.

by Anonymousreply 7805/24/2013

There were no bullies in our grade school. Was it because the nuns instilled respect for all other students? Did they keep everyone so busy that there was no time to bully? The nuns weren't iron fisted women who ruled with wooden rulers. They were kind and giving and that may have influenced kindness in everyone.

by Anonymousreply 7905/24/2013

So nobody ever kidnapped their bully and kept him in a basement for 20 years?

by Anonymousreply 8005/24/2013

R81 There is this amazing thing called Google. You put a persons name in to this little box and you get links to any webpage that person's name may appear. That could lead you to some called Facebook. There you will see pictures of the person, information about them like where they grew up, what schools they attended and what kind of work they do. Its really amazing how it works.

by Anonymousreply 8205/24/2013

posting pictures of people and accusing them of stuff will get this thread deleted. It opens the door up to a whole bunch of liability. Without proof that would hold up in court, it just amounts to slander.

Jus sayin.

by Anonymousreply 8405/24/2013

The webmaster should delete this thread.

by Anonymousreply 8505/24/2013

I'm not a troll. I knew one woman's married name and the other one has a very distinctive name. Their occupations were listed on linked-in. I don't even knP{ow what a cramming officer is.

by Anonymousreply 8605/24/2013

After i read this thread I looked up one of mine from freshman year in high school. He threatened me repeatedly, stole my clarinet, and burgled my locker several times. He's got a good job now. There really isn't any karma, people, stop your magical thinking.

by Anonymousreply 8705/24/2013

My bully killed himself with a shotgun in front of his girlfriend who had just dumped him the day before.

Ironically I eventually ended up becoming best friends with his brother, who is a really sweet guy, and his wife.

I feel horrible for him and his family. Apparently my bully had put them all through hell for many years - stealing, getting into fights, beating the shit out of my friend (the brother)...

by Anonymousreply 8805/24/2013

And, by the way, if my grammar school bully who is now a clam is trying to derail this thread, shame on you. Own up to what you did and ask your higher power for forgiveness. You were a dreadful human being and only you can do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 8905/24/2013

[quote]There really isn't any karma, people, stop your magical thinking.

A lot of people who were bullies have back stories in their own childhoods that not surprisingly led to serious adult problems.

My childhood bullies are, in all cases, dead or failures or criminals. None of them are shining success stories. These people were also very angry or troubled when young. A couple of them were of above average intelligence.

I don't think it's over the top to draw some conclusions, even if karma is overstating the case.

by Anonymousreply 9005/24/2013

"Years later, I notice he is a friend of mine on Facebook."

What's that supposed to mean? No one can become your friend on Facebook unless you accept his friend request. You seem a bit confused.

by Anonymousreply 9105/25/2013

Is Datalounge offering free advertising these days?

A high percentage of people probably picked on someone in school to varying degrees.   Doesn't make it right though.

I know we often do it amongst ourselves almost as a term of endearment, (bitch, please!) but perhaps its best not to refer to other gay men as "fags" casually unless you know they're okay with it. Not all gay men are.

Gay-owned probably doesn't mean a business is, as Whoopie would say: gay gay. Probably more like gay-friendly in order to appeal to the widest segment of the population. Though it would appear that some former "bullies"  have fully embraced who they are, and advertise as much,  based on Google searches.

by Anonymousreply 9205/27/2013

Sex offender. She became a high school basketball coach after college and had sex with a 15 year old student.

by Anonymousreply 9305/27/2013

She appears to be an event planner with ambitions to be a CEO. She looks okay, a bit of a chubby face like when she was a kid, can't see the body.

by Anonymousreply 9405/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!