Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Daren Criss exclaims: "I love vagina!" on the Kathy Griffin Show

Well sort of....who this bitch be fooling?

by Anonymousreply 11303/26/2013

Darren Criss is like a meal comprised of entirely of dessert items. Sweet, ultimately unsatisfying, and potentially nauseating. The last Vagina he has been in close proximity to was his mother's, and that was from the other side.

by Anonymousreply 103/23/2013

The fact that he knew that Lily Tomlin was nominated for Best Supporting Actress for Nashville and lost to Lee Grant for Shampoo was as big of a coming out as Ellen's saying yep I'm gay on Time magazine.

by Anonymousreply 303/23/2013

Just thinking about what a home Ryan Murphy has built inside of Criss' asshole makes me queasy.

by Anonymousreply 403/23/2013

yeah, and the ballet studio scene was A-MA-ZING.

by Anonymousreply 503/23/2013

R4, I'm afraid I may never think of anything else any time I think of either of them ever again.

by Anonymousreply 603/23/2013

Straight chick (proud hag) here. Dear. God. In. Heaven. Try to THINK of ANY straight man you know, saying that.

I feel foolish; I actually used to believe he was straight!

TO the poster who said Criss is like a series of desserts: very good! You crystalized what I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Boyfriend will be lucky to have any career in, say, 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 703/23/2013

Are there any straight male actors on Glee?

How about the dude that plays the principal?

by Anonymousreply 803/23/2013

to be fair, he didn't actually say that. Kathy asked him about the last time he'd had vaginal sex and he turned it into a joke about having sex with Lily Tomlin (another guest) the day before. kathy also made some crack along the lines of "oh what, you want a prize because you're straight on this show?" all those allusions to his straightness and yet he still made flirty comments to Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who was probably lapping it up. (doesnt Darren kind of resemble his husband? Maybe he has a type)

Darren's a massive flirt, but it's possible that's the extent of it. Though I hope it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 903/23/2013

How much of a complete asshole did JTF act on the show?

by Anonymousreply 1003/23/2013

Criss' publicist must've called the Kathy Show and told them to make sure she mentioned how "straight" he is on air.

When will the closet cases learn that this just makes them look gayer. No actual straight guy feels the need to constantly remind people that he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 1103/23/2013

I was wondering about that also R11. Kathy brought up the fact that Darren was straight over and over, I couldn't decide if it was her just having fun or something his publicist encouraged her to do.

Darren's team has contacted gay forums before about not posting pics, so either explanation is very possible.

by Anonymousreply 1203/23/2013

Well I hate it!

by Anonymousreply 1303/23/2013

He had a completely over the top hysterical reaction when Kathy showed an unflattering picture of him in a too-small swimsuit and wet t shirt. He literally took up about two full minutes just making incoherent noises and by the end it was just getting awkward.

Then later after the Darren hooking up with Lily Tomlin bit he sounded a little petulant and complained about feeling left out -- to which Darren said, "You were invited too!"

Fucking flirt.

by Anonymousreply 1403/23/2013

[quote]Darren's team has contacted gay forums before about not posting pics, so either explanation is very possible.

What kind of photos? Why would the forums listen to the PR people? Do they threaten lawsuits?

by Anonymousreply 1503/23/2013

Here is one of the threads that talk about. But yes, Darren's team actually contacted a gay forum to threaten them not to post pictures of him there.

It was pretty despicable, and hard to reconcile that with his own public image of being laissez faire and gay friendly.

Moral of the story, don't trust any celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 1603/23/2013

Darren even tried to butch it up by not shaving for the show. Instead, he just looked gross.

He was much queenier in his George Michael costume on GLEE earlier in the evening.

by Anonymousreply 1703/23/2013

Yeah, boy! That's my road dog right there! Me and D-Money pick up all the sweetest trim in Vegas when we hit the clubs. Call me, playah, and we'll set up our next pussy hunt!

by Anonymousreply 1803/23/2013

This is just embarassing. This is Michelle Rodriguez "Michi likes sausage" level embarassing.

by Anonymousreply 1903/23/2013

r16 that's ridiculous! How can anyone "demand" that ppl on a public forum not post published pics of a celebrity? It's pathetic! And yeah, it just makes it more convincing that he's as gay as the day is long.

Assholes.

by Anonymousreply 2003/23/2013

But is he bathing in pussy?

by Anonymousreply 2103/23/2013

Exactly r20... what straight man would even be aware of that gay pic forum? One that frequents it regularly!

by Anonymousreply 2203/23/2013

I actually thought he was (basically) straight before watching the Griffin show. No more. He acted as if he was on Joan Rivers' fashion police.

by Anonymousreply 2303/23/2013

Why has Kathy's show been banished to late night? Is it because of content, or were the ratings so bad in its previous timeslot?

by Anonymousreply 2403/23/2013

Do they repeat this show? Or maybe I can find it online.

by Anonymousreply 2603/23/2013

I'm with R20 and R22: The thing about a website being "banned" from posting photos of a certain celebrity doesn't make sense. There are some photos that are owned by the photographers, and it's true that those shouldn't be used without permission; but there are always lots of photos of stars taken by hired photographers expressly for publicity purposes, and those should be totally up for grabs with no permission necessary.

by Anonymousreply 2703/23/2013

Almost no one famous is gay.

by Anonymousreply 2803/23/2013

[quote]there are always lots of photos of stars taken by hired photographers expressly for publicity purposes

Is this photo of Dan Radcliffe real or photoshopped? I know he appeared nude in that play but given that's why people were paying to see it, it's hard to imagine he'd "give it away for free" by striking a nude pose like this just for publicity. Or did he?

(Hope the link works.)

by Anonymousreply 2903/23/2013

total fake of DR his dick is much tinier.

by Anonymousreply 3003/23/2013

I thought he was uncut, R29 (even though he's supposedly Jewish). This is the first time I've seen otherwise, so maybe this is photoshopped (though I'd much rather think this is the real him).

by Anonymousreply 3103/23/2013

r31 FAKE

by Anonymousreply 3203/23/2013

I posted this on the Glee thread

To be fair to DC about the Kathy interview - Kathy led the vagina question with - "You play a hot gay guy,and you're a hot straight guy, you must be getting tons of pussy. When was the last time you had vaginal sex?" I think her implication was he's a pussy hound getting it all the time and probably had some groupie in his dressing room. He deflected and said - "Umm, yesterday" and then cuddled up to Lily Tomlinson and says, "but a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell" or something like that. He was looking quite fuckable and when they put his name on the screen it said "Darren Criss - Gleek God". He has worked on some charity events with JTF and they are friends so there was some playful banter between them. I think if DC was gay, Kathy would've called him out on it.

I know this is not dispositive proof but ladies, Darren has had a girlfriend for at least 4 years and she recently moved from NY to LA and in with Dsrren

by Anonymousreply 3303/23/2013

Sure R33...weeble weeble.

by Anonymousreply 3403/23/2013

Daniel Radcliffe is ugly. Back to Darren Criss and his tiny Filipino wang.

by Anonymousreply 3503/23/2013

Can someone please explain why this guy is so popular? He's fugly! I just don't understand how he could become a teen idol all of a sudden? Everyone here is speculating if he's gay or not, and I'm like.. who the f cares? He has a Robert Pattinson nose, bushy eyebrows, awful hair, awful cheekbone structure, plus he's short. Again.. WHY is this guy so popular? I just don't get it, and probably never will. But go ahead and discuss this fugly person if that's all you care about.that interests you so much! just ugh.

by Anonymousreply 3603/23/2013

R36 your fugly is "when and how much can I fuck him". To each their own

by Anonymousreply 3703/23/2013

You think this is ugly? I think he's lovely and sweet.

by Anonymousreply 3803/23/2013

Not ugly at all, tiny cock is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 3903/23/2013

this gif of Ryan Murphy pawing at his face explains everything

by Anonymousreply 4003/23/2013

I totally love a man that loves pussy. Call me Daren, my flower is quite pretty.

by Anonymousreply 4103/23/2013

R33, Kathy would've called him out on it? Really? The success of her show depends on the celebrities who are willing to come on it and be interviewed, if she started outing people live on television and celebs feared that she would expose their deepest secrets if they came on her show, no one would go near it and it would crash and burn. Once you get a talk show you have to start kissing major celebrity ass.

by Anonymousreply 4203/23/2013

Yea, she called out Anderson on day one....

NOT

by Anonymousreply 4303/23/2013

Everyone from Darren's past says he is straight. He admits he grew up around gay people with gay sensibilities (although he never seems to be actually hanging out in in free time with any gay people).

He seemed more awkward when asked about his age to me.

by Anonymousreply 4403/23/2013

Everyone R44.

You have spoken to EVERYONE who ever knew him. Wow amazing.

As someone from his past I say he is gay and very career oriented thus the posts from his past saying straight.

by Anonymousreply 4503/23/2013

Actually, he is ugly. He's more than ugly.. he's fugly. I still don't get how this ugly guy became a teen idol. Then again.. Robert Pattinson is even uglier, so I guess there must be something appealing with them. What I have no idea. I'm just too old to see the what the straight fangirls see.

by Anonymousreply 4603/23/2013

[quote]I actually thought he was (basically) straight before watching the Griffin show. No more. He acted as if he was on Joan Rivers' fashion police.

I feel the same way. Never gave it much thought because I don't watch Glee, but he was Richard Simmons queeny on Kathy.

And speaking of Fashion Police, NASCAR driving Jeff Gordon, he of long-standing gay rumors, was on last night. I've never cared whether he was gay, but, again, formed no opinion. His appearance on Fashion Police made it quite clear: He is gay, gay, gay, gay, gay.

He protested way too much -- and very awkwardly. When asked why he got into NASCAR: "When I saw that pretty girls would hand me the trophy!"

He also worked the words "my wife" into every remark. Like "My wife and I watch Fashion Police all the time." Really? That's super-gay, dude.

Will give him this: He looked good in John Varvatos.

by Anonymousreply 4703/23/2013

So R45, you are someone from Darrens past and you know he's gay. Even though anyone who has publicly spoken about his days at UM (including my gay nephew) has said he is straight. And you have a current connection to Naya Rivera and Chord Overstreet to know that Chord was bearding for Naya but doesn't care about how he, himself, is perceived? Sounds like a lot ofGlee connections. Are you Ryan Murphy? Oh wait,that would mean you also have a current connection to Darren. So how areDarren and Chord in bed?

by Anonymousreply 4903/23/2013

lol [r40] there's also a gif floating around of the cast at some event, wherein they pose for a photo and Ryan Murphy shoves Heather Morris aside to pull Darren in next to him. Could be that he wanted his new golden child front and center, but somehow I doubt it.

And yes, [r45] please give more details. Is that conjecture or do you know something for sure?

by Anonymousreply 5003/23/2013

HA FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5103/23/2013

[quote]But is he bathing in pussy?

Or dating in Europe?

by Anonymousreply 5203/23/2013

"I love vagina!" on public daytime TV means he's Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 5303/23/2013

It's exactly the same thing like with Tom Cruise jumping up and down on Oprah's couch.

Way way WAY too much demonstrativeness to be straight. Straight guys don't tell the world they love vagina. Straight guys don't jump up and down like a cheerleading closet case, saying "I love women! I love women!"

by Anonymousreply 5403/23/2013

He didn't actually say he likes vagina. He was asked a relatively rude question and he handled it in the best way he could in a pinch with aplomb and humour. I would die if someone asked me if I had gotten any cock on national television.

by Anonymousreply 5503/23/2013

No r45, I have not spoken to EVERYONE in his past. But I have heard NO ONE from his past say he is gay. All I've heard is online supposition based on the way he ACTS. That's actually homophobic (using gay to describe how you act rather than who you sleep with).

by Anonymousreply 5603/23/2013

R56 no one from my past would say I was gay.

I overcompensated in college. I fucked a lot of women, doesn't mean shit.

You have heard no one you BELIEVE say he is gay. Believe what you want, I know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 5703/23/2013

No one can enable a closet case quite like Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 5803/23/2013

It means that you found women and vaginas intensely arousing, r57, and in that case you're most certainly bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 5903/23/2013

[quote]Are there any straight male actors on Glee?

Yes - everyone except Chris Colfer. The rest are all DataLounge-gay (assumed to be gay on here, never mind the reality that this is an entirely delusion-based fantasy).

As for Darren Criss's looks, I've said it many times before and will repeat it again: regardless of how good-looking a guy is, at least one DataLounge bitch will rip him to fucking SHREDS, never mind that beauty is 100% subjective.

by Anonymousreply 6003/23/2013

R60: You are so naive, it's quaint.

by Anonymousreply 6103/23/2013

LOL R60

by Anonymousreply 6203/23/2013

Darren acted queenier on Kathy's show than Chris Colfer did when he was on.

by Anonymousreply 6303/23/2013

He grew up in San Francisco (the Sunset). I've met him. Sorry, he is not gay. He is very short and looks better on TV with hair gel and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 6403/23/2013

R64 met him...wow.

Because meeting someone puts you in total knowledge of their life.

by Anonymousreply 6503/23/2013

"Sorry, he is not gay. He is very short and looks better on TV with hair gel and makeup."

There is no connection between these two statements.

(I like him better with uncontrolled hair, myself.)

by Anonymousreply 6603/23/2013

So sick of JTF. His moment needs to end.

by Anonymousreply 6803/23/2013

ok, i'm not a darren fan, but the last i heard was that he was dating zachary quinto, so i guess that's a no.

by Anonymousreply 6903/23/2013

Sorry, but he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 7003/23/2013

IS EVERYBODY GAY?!

by Anonymousreply 7103/23/2013

R69, wrong Glee actor. Jonathan Groff is dating Zachary Quinto.

Everyone needs to remember that beauty is subjective. It's funny that the people who think he is ugly are so convinced that that is fact and anyone who thinks different are totally wrong. It's OK to have the opinion that he's not good looking, just like its Ok for people like me to think he's hot. So what that he's short. Short people can't be sexy as hell?

by Anonymousreply 7203/23/2013

In every sit down interview I've ever seen with Darren Criss, his supposed heterosexuality comes up. "As a straight man, is it challenging playing a gay role?" or "what was it like coming out as straight?" It's obvious that his publicist insists that his "straight" identity be mentioned in every interview. Why? Because he doesn't have a girlfriend, so the interviewer can't say "how is your girlfriend?" instead it's "Isn't it amazing that you're straight?!"

by Anonymousreply 7303/23/2013

Maybe he just acts more fem because he grew up around and works with a lot of gay men?

Is it possible to like vagina but not the women that house them?

So many questions.

by Anonymousreply 7403/23/2013

ah ok, thank you for that R72

by Anonymousreply 7503/23/2013

[quote]"Isn't it amazing that you're straight?!"

tsk tsk. That about sums it up.

by Anonymousreply 7603/23/2013

Actually he does have a girlfriend, but he keeps quiet about her usually, maybe to save her from fangirl vitriol (though i'd bet anything she still gets crazies attacking her). Someone on another thread posted something about her being trans which I'm still curious about. I've seen her in pictures and she does have kind of a box-jawed, alternative look.

I also happen to find Darren cute. not beautiful like his onscreen brother Matt Bomer (honestly how would that even happen?) but still very charming. And who cares if he has a tiny penis, as if he'd be anything but a bottom if he were actually into men.

by Anonymousreply 7703/23/2013

He's not gay, leave him alone!

by Anonymousreply 7803/23/2013

Vagina who?

by Anonymousreply 8103/23/2013

1. FMF got banned because they posted dozens and dozens of pics from the People beach shoot.

2. Hundreds of fan blogs post pics and make hundreds of obsessive animated gifs of every single 'Glee' shot from Darren's scenes and they have not been shut down.

3. Do you really think he bothers to check these out? He has several assistants who do this and many other tasks for him.

4. Other forums post graphic x-rated bareback sex photoshopped images of him. Are his people going after them? They probably just pretend they don't exist.

5. Haven't any of you ever done college or community theatre? You should know of the 'fag stags,' straight yet effete guys who know they are the minority and get girls because of that.

6. Have you no ability to separate an actor from his role? Apparently not.

7. His girlfriend is a beautiful biologically female African American woman in her 20s. And as he said in the Kathy segment, "he's a gentleman," and doesn't show her off, probably out of safety concerns for the vicious harpies like some of you.

8. Imagining that someone as busy as Ryan Murphy would ever bother to visit this bottom-feeding website only further displays your distorted self-absorption and delusions of importance.

9. This kind of behavior is precisely why so many straight and gay actors are hesitant to play gay roles.

10. STFU, you bitches!

by Anonymousreply 8203/23/2013

@ r82 Hi Darren, thanks for visiting us bitches here at Datalounge... remember, you're nothing without us!

by Anonymousreply 8303/23/2013

Wow r82...I suggest you get a hobby and maybe some medication

by Anonymousreply 8403/23/2013

I'm inclined to agree with point eight and nine, even if R82 is plainly barking mad.

by Anonymousreply 8503/23/2013

And 83, 84 and 85 prove point 8 to the letter.

Here's the entire episode, posted one of the amusingly obsessive fan blogs; not that you bitches deserve it, but it disproves any critiques.

Darren was poised, made deft replies to Kathy's amusing yet ridiculous questions, and the entire episode was silly fun, i.e, entertainment, not a thesis statement on the subtextualities of homosexual re-representation in media.

Lighten up, cunts!

by Anonymousreply 8603/24/2013

[quote] Imagining that someone as busy as Ryan Murphy would ever bother to visit this bottom-feeding website

oh yes. Ryan is very much above the depths of Dl. I mean he writes for such high brow shows as Glee and The New Normal.....

by Anonymousreply 8703/24/2013

"I suggest you get a hobby and maybe some medication"

Typed by simpering troll who no doubt invests hours upon hours in threads about his/her abuse of anti-psychotic pharmaceuticals.

by Anonymousreply 8803/24/2013

r82/r86 sounds fat

by Anonymousreply 8903/24/2013

Darren Criss thinks r82/r86/r88 is fat

by Anonymousreply 9003/24/2013

[quote][R82]/[R86] sounds fat

And, you're in a manner way indicated, overly emaciated to support oneself.

by Anonymousreply 9103/24/2013

Wow, I'm surprised Darren Criss' PR team is wasting so much time on DL. Shouldn't you be trying to fool Hollywood into thinking he can act?

by Anonymousreply 9203/24/2013

Criss appears much gayer in his tv interviews than he does playing a gay man on Glee. Have you ever met a guy who comes off that way in real life that you didn't then think was gay? I have met married guys who came off like Criss does and they were always cheating on their wives with other guys.

by Anonymousreply 9303/24/2013

84, 97, 88, 89 = OCD much, psychotic trollina?

by Anonymousreply 9403/24/2013

[quote]And, you're in a manner way indicated, overly emaciated to support oneself.

oh my....well said

by Anonymousreply 9503/24/2013

r94....pot to kettle

by Anonymousreply 9603/24/2013

And the deluded fangirls have arrived!

by Anonymousreply 9703/24/2013

I agree with R1. There is something incredibly fake about Darren Criss. He acts like an MC at Disney World with that 'unicorn dust comes out my ass' attitude.

by Anonymousreply 9803/24/2013

[quote]Yes - everyone except Chris Colfer. The rest are all DataLounge-gay

I can't say about the others but Kevin McHale certainly likes men. I can't "prove" it but it is true beyond any doubt. That he is actually in the closet is ridiculous to me, given the type of roles he would go for I can't imagine him being out would actually matter but that's Hollywood for you.

by Anonymousreply 9903/24/2013

He did a killer version of the cartoon "Duck Tales" theme song

by Anonymousreply 10003/24/2013

Totally agree with Point 9.

by Anonymousreply 10103/24/2013

Is the interview online somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 10203/24/2013

Black girlfriend is often a stepping stone to coming out.

by Anonymousreply 10303/24/2013

He's not fugly by any stretch of the imagination. And he's certainly better looking than Chris Colfer.

by Anonymousreply 10403/24/2013

99% of people are better looking that Chris Colfer, including most of the morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 10503/24/2013

R103, is there any proof that the "black girlfriend" mentioned in R82's post actually exists?

by Anonymousreply 10603/24/2013

Yeah, have to say I'm with R47.

by Anonymousreply 10703/24/2013

This is why he's a star, Bitch. 2 minutes and thirty seven seconds after this aired, the kid was a star. Went from one shot guest star, to series regular with a hit record, a part of the Glee Worldwide Tour and his face on the marquee of a Broadway Theater.

(Yes the video is altered which is why Fox doesnl't pull it)

by Anonymousreply 10803/24/2013

Here he is live and it appears the crowd likes him.

by Anonymousreply 10903/24/2013

[quote]This is why he's a star, Bitch. 2 minutes and thirty seven seconds after this aired, the kid was a star. Went from one shot guest star, to series regular with a hit record, a part of the Glee Worldwide Tour and his face on the marquee of a Broadway Theater.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 11003/25/2013

I finally got around to seeing this. Im not one of those "Everyone's gay" kinda gays BUT Chris Colfer is butcher than this queen. BTW she asked the vagina question first, noticed he was annoyed by it, and then covered it up with the "You're a hot straight guy" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 11103/25/2013

Having now watched the episode of Kathy it's pretty clear that he's gay. Though the talk of being straight and vagina comes right at the end of the episode and is barely worth mentioning... far more interesting is how fey he comes off throughout the whole thing. Dude is hiding in plain sight!

by Anonymousreply 11203/26/2013

Hot or Not .... Discuss

by Anonymousreply 11303/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.