Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lindsay Lohan And Her Johns

It's obvious she's tricking for money but why would a wealthy business man want to have sex with HER? She looks like a 50 year old drug addict. Surely these men could find somebody hotter and younger to fuck around with. A youthful, fresh Playboy playmate or some hot Russian chick.

Yet there is Lindsay getting 5 star hotel stays and free private jet rides just for being a party favor.

by Anonymousreply 803/23/2013

Johns is such a 70s word. Tricks is better. I imagine they do it b/c of her name. Sure random playmate may be hotter but you'd have to google her.

by Anonymousreply 103/22/2013

Pedo's that lusted after her while she underage. People had sex with Marilyn's corpse because she was famous (or so I have heard) Linds is still alive for now. Is she really tricking do you think? I heard that Beyonce and co. used to play for Saudi princes and whatnot for like a million bucks a gig that including having sex with them. I know it happens it just seems so bizarre. She could get well paid for it..

by Anonymousreply 203/22/2013

Because she's a celebrity. For some people, it's a big turn-on to bag somebody famous. For others, it's simply bragging rights even though they have to pay for it.

There's no doubt in my mind that she's tricking. How else does she walk out of these strangers' places with expensive jewelry and other high-end items without ever getting prosecuted for theft? She takes what she wants and her johns are too embarrassed to press charges.

by Anonymousreply 303/22/2013

R1, just because you are cluelessly stupid when it comes to correct parlance and its origins, please don't presume to tell people how to address the topic of a whore and her clientele, who are, in this case, johns, not tricks.

by Anonymousreply 403/22/2013

R2, it doesn't surprise me about Beyonce and the Saudi princes. Back when I was working in publicity in the '90s, I'd frequently hear stories about certain television actresses, singers, and models jetting over to Brunei and getting paid handsomely to "entertain" the Sultan and his brother and their friends. It was a quick and easy way to make 10 to 100 grand for many of those girls.

by Anonymousreply 503/22/2013

Still hard to see Bey doing that..

by Anonymousreply 603/23/2013

It's nice work if you can get it (and you can get it if you try).

by Anonymousreply 803/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!