Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

He is the white guy that married "New York" on reality show.

by Sorry in a rushreply 603/23/2013

His name is Healthwatch?

by Sorry in a rushreply 103/22/2013

White? I never heard of the guy and my google image search of him painted me a darker picture.

by Sorry in a rushreply 203/22/2013

OP, are you referring to Taylor Made?

by Sorry in a rushreply 303/22/2013

You're an idiot OP.

by Sorry in a rushreply 403/22/2013

That's "Real". He's Black (and NA), Chance's brother.

by Sorry in a rushreply 503/23/2013

You have every bit of info wrong OP, but even so. I am glad that you posted this. I watched The Stallionaire brothers Real and Chance when they were originally on Tiffany, aka New York's" reality show on VH1.

The two brothers were so comical and eccentric that VH1 built a whole new show around them.

I am not intending to sound judgmental, and if my words are viewed as such, I apologize. The brothers were clearly gay, and their undeniable adoration of each other was both touching and a tad disturbing. But they were fun to watch in the "fish out of water" bits which the producers scripted each week. So, what I'm saying is that Real, the younger, very likely has ARC. He probably was never tested(that happens regularly in the DL hip hop community as y'all know)for HIV. I would imagine that his immune system was quite suppressed, and without treatment, some of his cells began to mutate becoming cancerous in time. If he's stage 4, he's had it quite a while. And sadly it also means very limited time with very few options. I realize that Farrah Fawcett had anal, not colon, cancer. But the medical community has a fairly sizable faction who view frequent anal intercourse as a high risk activity for those with genetic factors or compromised immunity. This is not a "gay" thing, it's an anal sex thing. I am aware through a friend of Alana Stewart, who documented Farrah's end time, that she was likely affected by her preference for such.

So it gives us something more to think about, as if there isn't enough already. You simply must see your doctor when you're feeling fluish and lethargic often even if you are young and buff like Real was.

by Sorry in a rushreply 603/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!