Since 1995

Rumer Willis Has Gone Blonde and Gotten Her Lips Done

Not much of an improvement.

by Anonymousreply 12708/23/2014

One can still iron clothes on her chin.

by Anonymousreply 103/22/2013

She makes SJP look like Grace Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 203/22/2013

She's soooooooo unfortunate looking. I weep for all the cotton balls that have to die in order to clothe her.

by Anonymousreply 303/22/2013

If she lost about 20 or so lbs., it would probably make her prettier.

by Anonymousreply 403/22/2013

I was thinking that if she just shaved an inch off her chin she would be attractive but then I noticed that reptilian nose and thought better of it. She is never going to look like Demi and she hates her for it.

by Anonymousreply 503/22/2013

And she still looks like a Bruce

by Anonymousreply 603/22/2013

The face only a mother could love.

by Anonymousreply 703/22/2013

So incredibly unfortunate looking. It's as if Bruce Willis mated with a potato.

by Anonymousreply 803/22/2013

Nothing can make that girl photogenic, she needs to stop wasting her life on the red carpet.

Go to college, save the coral reefs, write a tell-all, do ANYTHING rather than desperate wannabeing!

by Anonymousreply 903/22/2013

She's a lesbian, right?

by Anonymousreply 1003/22/2013

I feel sorry for her. Poor kid. Especially with that PIG Perez Hilton (and male lookalike) bullying her. No wonder Demi went apeshit on him.

by Anonymousreply 1103/22/2013

No pity from me, she puts herself out there--she's fair game.

by Anonymousreply 1203/22/2013

WOW! She's GORG!

by Anonymousreply 1303/22/2013

Can she actually get that chin fixed?

by Anonymousreply 1403/22/2013

r14, not without people noticing and then giving her shit for 'selling out', conforming to society's standards of beauty, or having issues with her appearance.

by Anonymousreply 1503/22/2013

Please, R15, that girl has already had about 147 surgeries on her face! Nobody has ever tried harder to conform to society's standard of beauty, but to no avail.

The camera will never love her.

by Anonymousreply 1603/22/2013

Here she is after the first few nose and chin jobs.

by Anonymousreply 1703/22/2013

True R12, but I guess being a celebutante is one place she can get some self worth from. She isn't a media whore at least and is mostly low profile.

It must really suck though to have those parents, yet get the worst genes from both of them. That awful rhinoplasty didn't help and made her face look even bigger, drawing more attention to all the bad features.

by Anonymousreply 1803/22/2013

Fix Rumer!

by Anonymousreply 1903/22/2013

"I guess being a celebutante is one place she can get some self worth from."

There is no life path more guaranteed to leave her with no self-worth. As long as she does this, she's going to be the unattractive girl who only gets noticed because of her parents.

by Anonymousreply 2003/22/2013

Dark straight hair with a fringe may help. Light lipstick to draw attention away from the jaw.

She's isn't ugly...I think she needs a little help accentuating her positive features.

by Anonymousreply 2103/22/2013

She did once comment on all the hate she got from blogs and it sounded very sad.

If she was wise she wouldn't put herself out there, but any form of attention is validation to some. It's obvious Lohan doesn't care about anything as long as she gets headlines.

by Anonymousreply 2203/22/2013

Some of those make-overs at r19's link are really attractive. She should just do it and get on with her life. So the parents will feel bad because she fixed her bad genetics. They'll get over it, too. What does Bruce's daughter with the model wife look like? Is she cute?

by Anonymousreply 2303/22/2013

She'd have to cut off half her face and have it completely reconstructed. Is that even possible?

by Anonymousreply 2403/22/2013

Her sisters are fug too.

by Anonymousreply 2503/22/2013

I think it's possible to shave down the chin. She can get another nose job. It's not like she's reached Michael Jackson scarey territory with the surgery. I'm sure a skilled plastic surgeon could do much to improve her looks.

by Anonymousreply 2603/22/2013

Nothing can fix that face.

by Anonymousreply 2703/22/2013

Oooga of the Hill People

by Anonymousreply 2803/22/2013

May I recommend a burka?

by Anonymousreply 2903/22/2013

R24 There's some huge percentage of South Korean women who have jaw shaving surgery. Square jaws are considered really unattractive and they shave them so that they have more of a heart shaped face. Some business require applicants to submit a headshot with their resumes.

Maybe she's doing it a little at a time so people don't notice a huge change? Or maybe she's happy with how she looks?

Here's some before and afters of Korean women:

by Anonymousreply 3003/22/2013

Yea R29. I would love it if they had those here. Muslim men know how to treat a their women.

by Anonymousreply 3103/22/2013

What if she had her lower teeth pulled?

by Anonymousreply 3203/22/2013

I actually think the bigger lips are an improvement. She needs to keep her hair really voluminous around the sides because that will had width to her head and make it look less long.

She looks like a normal person in this pic. She should only be photographed from that angle.

by Anonymousreply 3303/22/2013

She looks good here. You're all so fucking cruel. Lets see some pictures of you.

by Anonymousreply 3403/22/2013

r30 those women look nothing like their original selves but they look a million times better after surgery. It also seems like they've had more than their chins done.

by Anonymousreply 3503/22/2013

r31 no burka or surgery can hide YOUR ugly soul.

by Anonymousreply 3603/22/2013

Anyone who's ever wondered what Bruce Willis would look like in drag, just has to look at Rumer, especially now with the blond hair.

Work it Bruce!

by Anonymousreply 3703/22/2013

You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear.

by Anonymousreply 3803/22/2013

I love, love, love, love, love that Robin Williams' daughter is named Zelda after the video game princess!!!

That is beyond cool.

by Anonymousreply 3903/22/2013

[quote]She isn't a media whore at least and is mostly low profile.

Are you joking? She's ALWAYS trying to get noticed. ALWAYS. She was even miss Golden Globes once.

I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 4003/22/2013

Demi needs to write a check and send her off to South Korea.

by Anonymousreply 4103/22/2013

Why is she trying to make herself happen? Can't she, or any hollywood kid, just do something normal and not try to follow in Mommy and Daddy's footsteps? I think Demi put it in her daughters head to become a celebrity. Bruce doesn't seem much concerned about celebrity (except to marry the typical celetrity wife) anymore.

Some of these kids need to realize they don't have "it" anymore. For that matter, their parents' dont have "it" anymore either.

by Anonymousreply 4203/22/2013

Plastic surgery can only do so much... she's a lost cause.

by Anonymousreply 4303/22/2013

Well, she has a great personality!

by Anonymousreply 4403/22/2013

[quote]If she lost about 20 or so lbs., it would probably make her prettier.

You mean chop her head off?

by Anonymousreply 4503/22/2013

[quote]Bruce doesn't seem much concerned about celebrity

You mean, aside from appearing on talk shows and in S&M-themed naked magazine shoots with a wife half his age? Yeah, I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 4603/22/2013

Why doesn't someone have the heart to tell her the truth: if you want to be in the industry, become a director, producer, or writer. She will never be a successful actress. She can't compete with her mom or dad, she was cursed with the worst features of both parents.

by Anonymousreply 4703/22/2013

Surely she knows she's no beauty. Why does she keep trying?

by Anonymousreply 4803/22/2013

In the movie Scary Movie 4, this asian woman's lower jaw falls completely out of her face and they use her upper teeth as a stapler. Perhaps Rumer could look into that?

by Anonymousreply 4903/22/2013

True R[46]. I guess the need for public approval and easy money is genetic. Bruce Willis wasn't the best actor, neither was Demi. They did court the celebrity spotlight during their tenure together and Bruno is still trying to keep it alive.

by Anonymousreply 5003/22/2013

She has a Seth MacFarlane cartoon face. Poor thing. But with prick/pedophile/jerk daddy and lunatic/no talent/cunt for mom, it's amazing she came out even remotely resembling a human.

by Anonymousreply 5103/22/2013

Poor thing. That head of hers, and that chin! Lucky she has rich parents.

by Anonymousreply 5203/22/2013

Here she is at McDonalds...

by Anonymousreply 5303/22/2013

It doesn't look like she wants to work to get anything besides a boyfriend. There were the bit parts in a couple of movies. The "guest starring" role on a canceled television show and the few gigs singing where she got decent reviews. The acting and singing went no where. She doesn't look like she's too interested or capable of writing more than a two line Tweet. They say write what you know but I doubt she has a Valley of the Dolls in her. Directing would require going to film school and she doesn't have the money to be a producer. The prospects look even more grim for the sisters. I imagine Cinderella wasn't a favorite in that household since all of them were the ugly stepsisters and Demi, of course, WAS Cinderella.

by Anonymousreply 5403/22/2013

Some of these posts are cruel. I've seen uglier people.

She is obviously happy with the way she looks or she would have had something more dramatic done years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5503/22/2013

[quote]she doesn't have the money to be a producer.

Her parents are worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Surely they could give her a loan.

by Anonymousreply 5603/22/2013

[quote]Some of these posts are cruel. I've seen uglier people.

Good GOD! WHERE?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 5703/22/2013

All of the Willis/Moore girls.

I think Scout and Talluleh Belle are cute. They don't seem to have the jaw thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 5803/22/2013

[quote]Some of these posts are cruel. I've seen uglier people.

I'm being entirely serious when I say I haven't, she really is hideous and probably the ugliest person I've ever seen. I'm not exaggerating.

by Anonymousreply 5903/22/2013

That's the best photo of grownup Talluleh I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 6003/22/2013

LOL, r57.

by Anonymousreply 6103/22/2013

r55=Ashton Cootcher

by Anonymousreply 6203/22/2013

Here she is sporting a mullet IN a mullet dress!

by Anonymousreply 6303/22/2013

Do you think Ashton sees his former step-daughters anymore?

by Anonymousreply 6403/22/2013

Willis can't put the stem on the apple.

by Anonymousreply 6503/22/2013

She kind of resembles Kristen Stewart in R63's picture.

by Anonymousreply 6603/22/2013

I don't think Rumer is any great beauty- not by a longshot. She's made some bad style and makeup decisions. I think in her case, less may be more.

The jaw surgery is probably risky especially if it goes wrong (I don't know what it would involve).

by Anonymousreply 6703/22/2013

She looks like Varla Jean Merman.

by Anonymousreply 6803/22/2013

[quote]Do you think Ashton sees his former step-daughters anymore?

With those chins, how could you miss them?

by Anonymousreply 6903/22/2013

I think Tallulah is even uglier.

by Anonymousreply 7003/22/2013

Varla needs to put Rumer in her act. Call her Ruinher Face.

by Anonymousreply 7103/22/2013

[quote]Ruinher Face.

It's already been done.

by Anonymousreply 7203/22/2013

But it's beyond just this poor dear's looks. Demi had IT, yes, she was beautiful but there are many beautiful actresses in Hollywood. But Demi had that thing where people just paid attention. I just smoked a bowl so I don't remember what it's cold. Even Bruce Willis was a star on Moonlighting. Not the best looking man in the world, and a weird hairline, but he had charisma that made people pay attention. I think Rumer simply doesn't have any charisma and there are certainly less conventional looking actresses that have had big careers. That Jewess Mayim Bialy comes to mind as does I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 7303/22/2013

Have any of you considered that you have way too much time on your hands?

by Anonymousreply 7403/22/2013

[quote]That Jewess Mayim Bialy comes to mind as does I don't know.

She's just dowdy and homely. Rumer is offensively ugly. The best she could hope for is maybe Alice Pearce's career.

by Anonymousreply 7503/22/2013

This is DataLounge, R74. Of course we have too much time on our hands.

by Anonymousreply 7603/22/2013

Sometimes I look at her and think orthognathic surgery would help and other times I think she just needs facial feminizing surgery.

She really is unfortunate looking.

by Anonymousreply 7703/22/2013

A woman is done when saddled with a big chin in regular life, forget Hollywood. It drops you down a few pegs even if you have beautiful peepers. Such a shame. The surgery is specialty, expensive, time consuming and painful. This lady needs her whole jaw sawzall'd down. They grow some big spuds there in Idaho.

by Anonymousreply 7803/23/2013

Ashton, darling. It would seem you also have too much time on your hands. Otherwise, why are you lurking on a thread about a nobody like Rumer Willis? And being a scold to boot?

by Anonymousreply 7903/23/2013

Can't stop giggling a "Mayim Bialy."

by Anonymousreply 8003/23/2013

How does one giggle a "Mayim Bialy?"

by Anonymousreply 8103/23/2013

r80, is it because she has no hole?

by Anonymousreply 8203/23/2013

She's a Kentucky 2, Los Angeles zero. She should move.

by Anonymousreply 8303/23/2013

She needs a skull job.

by Anonymousreply 8403/23/2013

Why does she put herself out there? Masochist?

by Anonymousreply 8503/23/2013

R8, keep it coming. WW'd. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 8603/23/2013

What I meant by that, R40, was she may be trying but is hardly in your face all the time a la Lohan.

We showbiz obsessives will have heard of/saw her but Mr and Mrs Joe Bloggs of Buttfucksville wouldn't know her from Adam.

by Anonymousreply 8703/23/2013

R59, she's ugly, but if she's the ugliest you've ever seen in your life you must be five.

by Anonymousreply 8803/23/2013

Rumer should contact the Breaking Bad writers.

Maybe she can play a younger version of Skylar White in flashbacks?

She's got the same huge crazy man-jaw, may as well use it!

by Anonymousreply 8903/23/2013

I feel bad for her, she must have terrible self esteem. She really should stop having surgeries and be who she is.

by Anonymousreply 9003/23/2013

I liked her on 90210. But I agree, she's really torturing herself for trying to make it in front of a camera.

I imagine she could have been a great agent or PR handler (maybe becoming even more powerful than Pat Kingsley?) with her parents' Hollywood status (well, when Demi and Bruce were still on the top of their careers).

by Anonymousreply 9103/23/2013

What's the deal with her? She ended up with her mother's eyes and her father's chin?

by Anonymousreply 9203/23/2013

No, r68. Varla Jean is prettier.

by Anonymousreply 9303/23/2013

I really think she is the ugliest person ever I've seen, R88. Not the worst groomed, she tries with what she has. But she is that ugly, no one else comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 9403/23/2013

There are much uglier people out there, r94. Think of people with actual deformities. It's unkind to dwell on their physical ugliness, but a small proportion of people are in fact literally ugly. Rumer Willis is more homely with unusual features, with the combination of the eyes and jaw/chin. On the other hand, Heidi Montag had her jaw/chin done, so it is possible. I'm not one of those people who think Montag was pretty before - she DID have an unforturtnate jaw. The problem is surgery only seems capable of erasing the flaw and all the uniqueness from your face along with it. Montag's face just looks blank now, like wax. Maybe that's what Willis fears, so she's trying to seek smaller fixes.

by Anonymousreply 9503/23/2013

Most people who are considered ugly are oft just plain and poorly groomed. Rumer really is ugly.

[quote]There are much uglier people out there, [R94]. Think of people with actual deformities.

I wasn't counting them.

{quote]Rumer Willis is more homely

Mayim Bialik is homely, Rumer is fugly.

[quote]The problem is surgery only seems capable of erasing the flaw and all the uniqueness from your face along with it. Montag's face just looks blank now, like wax. Maybe that's what Willis fears, so she's trying to seek smaller fixes.The problem is surgery only seems capable of erasing the flaw and all the uniqueness from your face along with it. Montag's face just looks blank now, like wax. Maybe that's what Willis fears, so she's trying to seek smaller fixes.

I imagine she'd rather have a "bland" face than the one she has.

by Anonymousreply 9603/23/2013

what must Demi and Bruce originally look like prior to all their plastic surgery? Their children are so unattractive, yet, they themselves aren't that bad looking - horrible people, but ok looking - so what are their original faces? because the children look like Demi drank while pregnant

by Anonymousreply 9703/23/2013

[quote] But she is that ugly, no one else comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 9803/23/2013

Why doesn't she become a "fashion designer" like other empty-headed female children of celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 9903/23/2013

With that face? She needs to become a telemarketer and call it a day. Radio host, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 10003/23/2013

Lena Dunham is like Mayim Bialik just homely and average. Nowhere near as ugly as Rumer.

Dunham could actually look decent if she lost weight, got a better haircut and got rid of her tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 10103/23/2013

Lena is regular person homely. Rumer is fucking STRANGE looking. Like she's the spawn of an alien and a potato. Her features are very very odd.

by Anonymousreply 10203/23/2013

Jay Leno has a bigger chin.

by Anonymousreply 10303/23/2013

Lena Dunham needs a Karen Silkwood shower and a blowtorch to rid her of the ugly!

by Anonymousreply 10403/23/2013

I have disagree on the Mayim Bialik being normal homely. She's pretty damned ugly too.

by Anonymousreply 10503/23/2013

Yeah, definitely a good face for radio. She has that slightly "off" look that most radio presenters have.

by Anonymousreply 10603/23/2013

if she improves her acting (and she's actually not that bad) Rumer could be one of those odd/ugly character actresses one day. That extreme ugliness would probably keep her castable into middle age.

Talluleh is the least ugly of the sisters and she could have a couple procedures and look like a normal girl of average attractiveness. She needs lip enhancement and a nose job to start and some kind of jaw realignment.

by Anonymousreply 10703/23/2013

That's one Rumer that will never get spread.

by Anonymousreply 10803/23/2013

Aargh, it's so frustrating to see someone on such a self-destructive course! Famewhoring will gain her nothing except pointless bitchery, she will never gain praise or a feeling of accomplishment from it.

I grew up with narcissistic parents, too, and believe me the only way to heal yourself it to get out of their sphere of influence and do something, ANYTHING, on your own. She could afford to build houses in Haiti, learn to cook at the Cordon Bleu, study money-repelling fields like Egyptology or Marine Biology, fund shelters or halfway houses, etc. Doing any of that would make her realize that she's her own person and capable of contributing something to the world.

Instead, she's stuck in her narcissistic parents' world.

by Anonymousreply 10903/23/2013

I think Talluleh is cute. She reminds me of Rene Russo is some pictures especially when her hair is lighter. Plus she appeats to have light eyes which looks good on her.

by Anonymousreply 11003/23/2013

Kristen Stewart is morphing into Rumer.

by Anonymousreply 11103/23/2013

None of the Willis's children are even normal ugly. You could throw acid in their faces and it would only improve their looks.

by Anonymousreply 11203/24/2013

Who's uglier? Rumer or Teresa Giudice's monstrosities?

by Anonymousreply 11303/24/2013

Rumer. Guidice's children just look Italian-unattractive. Rumer looks of alien-descent.

by Anonymousreply 11403/24/2013

Let's encourage her to adopt radical Islam. A nice burqa would allow her to develop a mystique without the psychic damage caused to others by presentation.

by Anonymousreply 11503/24/2013

There are certain angles she looks pretty...dare I say. Head tilted, long hair, closed smile and lots of eye makeup. I am not a big fan of moles on the those need to be covered as well.

by Anonymousreply 11603/24/2013

[quote]There are certain angles she looks pretty

Yes, when there's a large object blocking her face.

by Anonymousreply 11703/24/2013

Scroll down to middle of page. Those pictures with her in black leggings...she looks good.

by Anonymousreply 11803/24/2013

She has the Habsburg jaw.

by Anonymousreply 11903/24/2013

I saw House Bunny and she didn't look too bad in that. She could definitely do be a character actress and do comedy.

by Anonymousreply 12003/24/2013

That's because she's looking down, R118. And in the bed pic, she has her dog strategically covering her chin. Accident? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 12103/24/2013

Genetics really are an insane thing.

Bruce Willis and Demi Moore were both attractive people and look what they produced. Christie Brinkley? One of the most stunning women on earth at one time. Billy Joel was always ugly, but still, you'd think the daughter would get a little something from mom.

Then you have the "more around the web" bit at the bottom of this DL page (at least, I have it)and you have Rowan Atkinson, one of the most hideous creatures to ever be born. He has a pretty wife and a very pretty daughter - which is the reason they're featuring the story. The shock that he -being so hideous- managed to have an attractive daughter.

by Anonymousreply 12203/26/2013

Chloe Latanzi? How does one have Olivia Newton-John for a mother and wind up looking like that?

by Anonymousreply 12303/26/2013

She still looks like Dudley Do-Right.

by Anonymousreply 12403/26/2013

if she shaved her head i bet she'd look like voldemort

by Anonymousreply 12503/26/2013

I've always thought Alexa Ray Joel was cute. Not a beauty and not Christy Brinkley, but a cute girl. I thought she got a raw deal being compared to her mother all the time, rather than just being judged as an individual. She's a perfectly normal-attractive woman.

by Anonymousreply 12603/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 12708/23/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!