Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The HR bimbo wants to see me in her office first thing Monday morning.

I think I know what it's about. This new female employee started hear this week, sitting a couple a cubes down from me. We're both admins for the same exec. In a nutshell, she's loud, fat and obnoxious. So it's Friday, and I sent an email to a few a my work buddies essentially calling her a loud-mouthed pig and thanking god that I got through my fist week with her. I forgot that one of the chicks on the email list is friendly with the HR bimbo who contacted me. My guess is that HR was forwarded the email, which means I could be in hot water. Yeah, I know it was stupid, but I don't think I should loose my job over this.

by Anonymousreply 8503/25/2013

No, you should lose your job for your atrocious spelling.

by Anonymousreply 103/22/2013

[quote] I don't think I should loose my job over this.

But you should for that.

by Anonymousreply 203/22/2013

You should lose your job for this, spelling aside.

by Anonymousreply 303/22/2013

[quote]This new female employee started hear this week

And that.

by Anonymousreply 403/22/2013

[quote]started hear this week

Exactly what did she start to hear?

by Anonymousreply 503/22/2013

Either this is an EST, a troll post, or OP is a complete fucking asshole. Who should "loose" his job and run, not screaming, over to McD's or, if more upscale in his mind, Starbucks.

by Anonymousreply 603/22/2013

Maybe she got a cochlear implant.

by Anonymousreply 703/22/2013

You are SO fired, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 803/22/2013

The use of the word "bimbo" tells us all we need to know about you, OP! Asshole!

by Anonymousreply 903/22/2013

I do.

by Anonymousreply 1003/22/2013

This can't be real. You can't be that stupid. If it is though, we wanna know what happens so please post at 9:30 am Monday when you get home from work.

by Anonymousreply 1103/22/2013

I hope you plan to spend the weekend updating your resume.

by Anonymousreply 1203/22/2013

Please don't insult our intelligence with this poorly-written fiction.

by Anonymousreply 1303/22/2013

Where do you work, OP? I need a job and it sounds like yours will be available soon.

by Anonymousreply 1403/22/2013

I think you should spend your weekend drinking heavily and making prank calls to your superiors.

by Anonymousreply 1503/22/2013

If you don't get fired, will you be turning your emails into a weekly newsletter? Maybe that's why she want to see you. She dug the first week and wants new installments from here (or hear) on out!

by Anonymousreply 1603/22/2013

[quote] I got through my fist week with her

Fist weeks are a trying time.

by Anonymousreply 1703/22/2013

I've already got the Letter of Reprimand ready to go, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1803/22/2013

[quote]My guess is that HR was forwarded the email, which means I could be in hot water.

It has nothing to do with that. You're in trouble because you didn't want to participate in the teambuilding day that I worked so hard to organize.

by Anonymousreply 1903/22/2013

Don't even get me started.

by Anonymousreply 2003/22/2013

OP. I hope they don't call me in asking what I know about you.

by Anonymousreply 2103/22/2013

[quote]I hope you plan to spend the weekend updating your resume.

You mean "resoomay"

by Anonymousreply 2203/22/2013

If you want to keep your job OP I suggest you appear genuinely contrite at your HR meeting.

by Anonymousreply 2303/22/2013

He Emailed Someone who Tattled.

by Anonymousreply 2403/22/2013

Op, if you can keep your job through this, you will be fired soon. You can't control yourself enough to not call her a bimbo and you apparently like to write..good luck, with this and in life Rainman.

by Anonymousreply 2503/22/2013

No one likes a catty bitch, good speller or not.

by Anonymousreply 2603/22/2013

Your mussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 2703/22/2013

Especially Sensitive Tale from someone who can not spell.

by Anonymousreply 2803/22/2013

The only way you'll survive this is if you've made yourself indispensable to your company. If your company would greatly suffer in some way because of your absence you'll get away with a slap on the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 2903/22/2013

But GWRTHCWIE at r29, do you send said emails to the friends of people you trash? That's the crux of Op's problem.

by Anonymousreply 3003/22/2013

You wish this was true, OP.

You haven't had a job in years.

by Anonymousreply 3103/22/2013

Sorry, but how dumb can you get posting something like that on a work e-mail? IT is usually policing that stuff too. I never use work e-mail for anything besides work; you can get into too much trouble.

by Anonymousreply 3203/22/2013

So OP shouldn't be posting about this from work on his computer that he didn't log out of today? Uh oh..

by Anonymousreply 3303/22/2013

[quote] I sent an email to a few a my work buddies essentially calling her a loud-mouthed pig and thanking god that I got through my fist week with her.

Who does this from their work account? AT work?

I don't know if this is an EST but you sound borderline retarded, OP.

Also, "a few a mine"? Are you really this ignorant?

by Anonymousreply 3403/22/2013

Still, in the contest between the hateworthiness of a trolling EST with uncreative "spelling" issues and a mean spirit, and a spectral fat officecube cunt,

I hate the phantom twat more.

by Anonymousreply 3503/22/2013

IT don't monitor no emails or internet. My co. actully fired the IT dept this passed year, and they now contract IT consultance. My stupid mistake was sending the email to bitchfrend of the HR bim. I was thinking, the bim will have to explain how she got the email in the first pace, which mean having to finger her frend, so it might be to the bims benifit to gimme a pass on this one in order notta throw the bitchfrend under the bust.

by Anonymousreply 3703/22/2013

Now I know this is fake. No way you are that fucking obtuse. Nice double negative and spelling in r37. You took it to far with the "It don't do no monitoring" crap. Passed? consultance? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 3803/22/2013

What kind of work do you do that you sit in a cubicle and work on a computer, but you write and spell at a first grade level?

by Anonymousreply 3903/22/2013

They can't fire you for that OP. Everyone gets snarked about in an office. Everyone. What I don't understand is why they hired the fat woman in the first place. I feel for you dude.

by Anonymousreply 4003/22/2013

Oh thanks Norma Rae at r40. You should go in to the meeting with OP and tell them how they can't fire him.

by Anonymousreply 4103/22/2013

OP Don't know whether HR will fire you for this. But if they want the real dirt on you, I've got it.

by Anonymousreply 4203/23/2013

HR wouldn't contact you on Friday afternoon and tell you they want to see you on Monday. That's absurd.

by Anonymousreply 4303/23/2013

Well it's certainly a case of Especially Specific Timing, r43.

by Anonymousreply 4403/23/2013

Way overplayed at r37, trashfaggot.

by Anonymousreply 4503/23/2013

Actually, this is the plot for the new Umpy movie.

by Anonymousreply 4603/23/2013

Umpy would never portray himself as a sassy cubegay with obnoxious attitude the way OP does. And the problem is far too prosaic.

Umpy's scenario would be more like, "The HR lady wants to see me in my office and all I did was ask her how she as a Jewess felt about the Holocaust's effect on her people!"

by Anonymousreply 4703/23/2013

Here's (or, in your case, Hear's) what you do: Smile, laugh and say 'IT WAS A JOKE' I LOVE HER! I WAS JUST KIDDING FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE.

Works every time.

by Anonymousreply 4803/23/2013

[quote] Umpy would never portray himself as a sassy cubegay with obnoxious attitude the way OP does. And the problem is far too prosaic. Umpy's scenario would be more like, "The HR lady wants to see me in my office and all I did was ask her how she as a Jewess felt about the Holocaust's effect on her people!"

I rather miss Umpy's faux-naivete and his constant, low-level queasy, closeted bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 4903/23/2013

I agree with R49. Umpy was quite a fine troll. I have fond memories of him and Tammy.

by Anonymousreply 5003/23/2013

I don't know, usually Friday is the best day to let someone go. Even if they dont do it on Monday, you will be on their shit list forever as they build a slow paper trail to get rid of you for something else.

by Anonymousreply 5103/23/2013

Grab your nuts when you walk into the office to see HR. You will be dealing with VIPs.

AKA: Vaginas In Power

by Anonymousreply 5203/23/2013

Lets see, you can find an anonymous gay board to bitch to, but use company email to publicly berate a coworker in company time using company servers. Intentionally documenting your stupidity. I find this scenario highly unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 5303/23/2013

We agree with you r51. We find it's always better to fire people on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.

by Anonymousreply 5403/23/2013

Tell her you are part Asian. And in your culture its considered good form to tell the truth so people can fix what is wrong. Then ask HR whats wrong with telling the truth?

Not just a difference of opinion if the bitch is 300lbs, its a fact. "I am being fired for stating facts?"

by Anonymousreply 5503/23/2013

HR bimbos are the worst. Most have that job because they couldn't do something else. No little kid has ever said "when I grown up, I want to be an HR director so I can fire people"

by Anonymousreply 5603/23/2013

If you're getting fired they wouldn't give you advance notice of the Monday meeting on Friday. Most companies wisely keep any hint or possibility of impending termination vague or obscure until the very last moment. They wouldn't tell you on Friday to report to HR Monday morning, as that gives you days to speculate, stew, jump to (possibly correct) conclusions and plan revenge or sabotage. They'd wait until you showed up Monday and call you in for an immediate meeting, not set it up days in advance and before a weekend, too. As others have noted, firings and layoffs almost always happen on Fridays.

What DO you do, that you work in a cubicle and operate a computer, but you write, spell and express yourself like a mentally impaired child?

by Anonymousreply 5703/23/2013

Two things. If this is really a real post and you really want to keep your job, make sure you A: record the conversation B: have a second person in the room on your side with you. (this is more important and your right to do so)

I can tell you from personal experience that the HR bitch lied in court when push came to shove about what went down in her office.

HR bitch got fired anyway, but still got away with the lie and company won the case.

by Anonymousreply 5803/23/2013

They don't usually fire people on Mondays.You might get written up and have something placed in your file. Or, maybe be verbally reprimanded.

Three things are important: Your sincerity when you apologize and tell your HR person that what you did was immature and unprofessional, and it certainly isn't the way you'd want to be treated if you were in that person's position.

Remember to say what you did was wrong because that is definitely not who you are. Right? So don't say "I was unprofessional..." say "that behavior is unprofessional." See the distinction?

Second, what kind of relationship do you have with your immediate supervisor? Does this person depend on you, work well with you? Why do they need two admins? Were they hoping you'd train her so they could promote you or have you been a problem in other areas as well?

Third, what is your reputation at work? Do you play well with others? Are you taken seriously and are you well liked? Do you have a reputation as a good solid employee? These are things that will factor into your future.

Remember, that fat cow will probably work circles around you. She will work very hard to be accepted. Shit on her at your peril.

by Anonymousreply 5903/23/2013

Oh, and stop referring to the HR person as a bimbo. It will bleed into your attitude and affect the way to get on with her. You really sound immature and foolish. Maybe you should get fired. If not, try to repair your attitude. Whatever you may think or feel don't bring it into the workplace.

by Anonymousreply 6003/23/2013

Ginny - you are such a bitch.

I'll be wanting to see you too on Monday morning.

by Anonymousreply 6103/23/2013

I'd go in and pack up over the weekend to keep from having to do it with security in front of everyone.

by Anonymousreply 6203/23/2013

OP, I guess you're learning the hard way that HR doesn't like to babysit employees. What a childish and stupid thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 6303/23/2013

Lol, r62 is Lawrence from 'Office Space."

by Anonymousreply 6403/23/2013

You won't get fired OP. If your nasty email is anything like your misspelled post they won't have understood any of it. They'll probably just want to know why you're sending out emails in a language other than English.

by Anonymousreply 6503/23/2013

I found your collection of obscenely large dildos and anal douching products in your bottom left hand drawer of your cube. I have been experiencing severe trauma ever since.

by Anonymousreply 6603/23/2013

Dear HR Bimbo -

Since your lobster Mac and cheese nearly wiped out the guys in the warehouse at the Spring Equinox pot luck, I would use up some personal days next week.

Langostino ain't lobster and Kraft ain't Mac and cheese.

by Anonymousreply 6703/23/2013

I am so glad that piss elegant admin is getting the canned on Monday! He is such a rude, obnoxious little shit!

by Anonymousreply 6803/23/2013

OP, I'm so angry at you right now. I thought you were going to be a perfect employee when I said we should interview you and now my reputation for finding ideal employees is going to be questioned!

by Anonymousreply 6903/23/2013

You deserve this OP. This is karma for never bringing a dish to any of the potlucks for my 300lb fat ass to eat!

by Anonymousreply 7003/23/2013

I hear that they want to discuss your diet and constant farting in "cube city." It seems they want you to put a cork in it - literally. I'm sure a butt plug would work here. You should offer that!

by Anonymousreply 7103/23/2013

These young people today have no manners!

by Anonymousreply 7203/23/2013

Huh? I'm confused. What's going on?

by Anonymousreply 7303/23/2013

OP,you need to think positive and do not even consider that this is about the fat cow you have to work with. Maybe HR wants to send you to some classes they give periodically to learn new techniques or new software.

Maybe they want to ask you how you like your new team member. Maybe they want you to organize the company softball team.Maybe they want to tell you your boss is leaving and as the senior member you will take over his duties.

Remember, HR has to cover her tracks too about how she came to discover the e-mail. And really. You are to stupid to live. Why in the world did you send an e-mail to someone you know is close to HR, and who you obviously cannot trust? You call this a friend?

You are a really dumb shit. You must have already gotten reactions to your e-mail. Like deafening silence. I bet everyone is being super nice to your new team member and ostracizing you.

Are you looking for a new job? If they really are going to fire you, they have to take steps. They have to do the verbal reprimand for offense #1. Written for offense #2, and fired for offense #3. YOu must have already done steps one & two. LOL!

I bet no one at that office can stand you. I bet you abuse your authority, swanning around acting like Miss Thing, bossing people around on behalf of you boss. Everone probably hates you, you arrogant, supercilious creep.

Bet you're a stool pigeon too, and report on your co-workers. Get people in trouble. If you notice people bringing in cupcakes and champagne and those awful little plastic cups, then, yes, you're getting fired.

by Anonymousreply 7403/23/2013

I hope his ass gets fired. This lil white girly boy always walkin round here like he better than everybody else.

by Anonymousreply 7503/23/2013

[quote]You are to stupid to live.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 7603/23/2013

I seen that OP following the mailboy to the baffroom. Theys in there right now. That one mailboy who walk around talkin to hisself, and wear his pants all hiked up above his waste. He wear them white socks, an you can see his leg when he don't pull them up right. You know the one. They catched him in the stairwell that time rubbin on hisself.He said he was shamed and he wouldn't do it again. His boss tol him to only touch hisself in the baffroom stall wiff the door locked. Mmmmm, Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 7703/23/2013

As if the OP holds a job.... lol.

by Anonymousreply 7803/23/2013

What kind of stupid ass wipe uses company email. That shit can come back to haunt u. U should be fired u stupid fuck.

by Anonymousreply 7903/23/2013

[quote]This new female employee started hear this week

was she previously deaf? It's great news that she can now hear.

by Anonymousreply 8003/23/2013

OP, please do post and let us know how things go. Your nasty attitude is perfect for DL.

by Anonymousreply 8103/24/2013

If it were already determined that you're fired, the appointment would have been for Tuesday (the easiest day to fire someone).

However, you're not necessarily out of the hot water, as it may be an opportunity for you to apologize, eat craw or do exactly as they say - or else.

by Anonymousreply 8203/24/2013

[quote]In a nutshell, she's loud, fat and obnoxious.

I have to agree with the fat part - I've had to fix the fat asses' chair twice since she's started!

by Anonymousreply 8303/24/2013

[quote]the phantom twat

That's my superhero name!

Let's give it to OP and get this crap over 100 and then let it die.

by Anonymousreply 8403/24/2013

Well, it seems I got all worried over nothing. We're switching insurance plans on April 1, the bimbo just wanted to inform me that I neglected to fill out some stuff with the paperwork. No harm done. Ugh that fat thing has been quite annoying today. I can't...I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 8503/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!