Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Went To See A 3-D Movie Where The 3-D Didn't Work

So frigging weird. I just came back. We got our glasses, they tell you to put them on for the coming attractions which are suppose to be in 3-D... nothing's in 3-D. It looks like it's in it, with the overlapping of images, but it didn't work. It just looked like one big motion blur. The feature was exactly the same. Everyone in the audience had the same issue. The glasses were your standard pair, presented in plastic. Everyone got the same ones, none of them did a damn thing.

What do you think happened? A projection problem? I got a refund.

by Anonymousreply 1303/23/2013

I don't know the specifics of the projector, but it sounds like whatever they do to polarize the left and right-eye footage through the projector was fucked up. It needs to be polarized properly so the left eye footage is only seen through the left lens in your glasses. If you see both images at the same time, it'll look blurry, like you're not even wearing glasses.

by Anonymousreply 103/22/2013

I don't like 3-D.

by Anonymousreply 203/22/2013

Get a fucking blog.

by Anonymousreply 303/22/2013

[quote]What do you think happened? A projection problem?

No, Rose. All 1,000 pairs of glasses went bad at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 403/22/2013

I hope your night wasn't ruined!

by Anonymousreply 503/22/2013

Witty, R4!

by Anonymousreply 603/22/2013

I had prepared to take a massive dump all afternoon, OP, but when I sat on the can it was just one small log. We all have our disappointments but some we just figure other people don't give a shit about. Learn from me.

by Anonymousreply 703/22/2013

Darfur orphans are so fucking tedious.

by Anonymousreply 803/23/2013

And yet they importantly point out how trivial your problems are, r8.

by Anonymousreply 903/23/2013

The little shits should be out scrounging for food instead of reading about Rumer Willis' latest surgery.

by Anonymousreply 1003/23/2013

Well, OP, you had a shitty night at the movies and then you got pelted with the Internet version of filth and dung.

I hope you learned your lesson!

by Anonymousreply 1103/23/2013

You're all a bunch of cunts except the OP.

by Anonymousreply 1203/23/2013

My god, who shat in your mouths?

Thank you r1.

Anyway, it was actually the first 3-D movie I attended.

by Anonymousreply 1303/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.