Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I wish my mother dies soon

I just really do. She has ruined both my life as well as my father's. All through life, she has done nothing but damage the people around her. I sincerely wish she'd just drop dead somehow. But of course, it seems like she'd be able to live to her 80's.

by Joereply 803/22/2013

bump

by Joereply 103/22/2013

Kill her

by Joereply 203/22/2013

Don't wish her death OP

[quote]Heartbreak opens onto the sunrise for even breaking is opening and I am broken, I am open. Broken into the new life without pushing in, open to the possibilities within, pushing out. See the love shine in through my cracks? See the light shine out through me? I am broken, I am open, I am broken open. See the love light shining through me, shining through my cracks, through the gaps. My spirit takes journey, my spirit takes flight, could not have risen otherwise and I am not running, I am choosing. Running is not a choice from the breaking. Breaking is freeing, broken is freedom. I am not broken, I am free.

by Joereply 303/22/2013

I found in my life that wishing things to be true is like screaming once the garrote has been wrapped around your neck. Both are futile and, ultimately, a waste of time and energy.

by Joereply 403/22/2013

That's awful OP! My mother was diagnosed with in-operable ovarian cancer last week and all I want is for her to live!

by Joereply 503/22/2013

Don't be shortsighted, OP. I had the exact wish and it came true.

Then I realized I forgot to add: "...and that she's generous to me in her will to make up for all her evil cunting."

by Joereply 603/22/2013

Me too, OP. Not that I hate her, but I'm old and out of a job and I need the inheritance.

by Joereply 703/22/2013

That's fucking horrible, R7.

HORRIBLE.

by Joereply 803/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.