Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I wish my mother dies soon

I just really do. She has ruined both my life as well as my father's. All through life, she has done nothing but damage the people around her. I sincerely wish she'd just drop dead somehow. But of course, it seems like she'd be able to live to her 80's.

by Joereply 803/22/2013

by Joereply 103/22/2013

Kill her

by Joereply 203/22/2013

Don't wish her death OP

[quote]Heartbreak opens onto the sunrise for even breaking is opening and I am broken, I am open. Broken into the new life without pushing in, open to the possibilities within, pushing out. See the love shine in through my cracks? See the light shine out through me? I am broken, I am open, I am broken open. See the love light shining through me, shining through my cracks, through the gaps. My spirit takes journey, my spirit takes flight, could not have risen otherwise and I am not running, I am choosing. Running is not a choice from the breaking. Breaking is freeing, broken is freedom. I am not broken, I am free.

by Joereply 303/22/2013

I found in my life that wishing things to be true is like screaming once the garrote has been wrapped around your neck. Both are futile and, ultimately, a waste of time and energy.

by Joereply 403/22/2013

That's awful OP! My mother was diagnosed with in-operable ovarian cancer last week and all I want is for her to live!

by Joereply 503/22/2013

Don't be shortsighted, OP. I had the exact wish and it came true.

Then I realized I forgot to add: "...and that she's generous to me in her will to make up for all her evil cunting."

by Joereply 603/22/2013

Me too, OP. Not that I hate her, but I'm old and out of a job and I need the inheritance.

by Joereply 703/22/2013

That's fucking horrible, R7.

by Joereply 803/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!