Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

W's paintings, Tasteful Friends

Has the man at last found his calling? I'd buy the painting of a house.

by Anonymousreply 1003/23/2013

I would pay to see a group exhibit of his paintings along with Hitler's and John Wayne Gacy's.

by Anonymousreply 103/22/2013

I actually like them. They have a primitive Clementine Hunter/Grandma Moses vibe to them. I don't know if that effect is intentional or a function of his limits as a painter, but they really do have a naive charm. No matter what, though: he's a better artist than he was a president.

BTW, I'm a professional contemporary artist. Shameless self promotion: check out my web site! Better yet: buy a painting!!! :)

by Anonymousreply 203/22/2013

The only way these paintings would be acceptable is if they were done from the inside of a cell. This man is a war criminal and he should be ashamed as both a Christian and human to spend his days in leisure as millions of lives lay ruined in the wake of his greed.

by Anonymousreply 303/22/2013

If this is therapeutic then W needs to start releasing those dark evil images in his head. It should start with a painting of a demonic, towering Dick Cheney--portrayed in a bloodied nun's outfit disguise, holding W's testes in one hand, and an overheated globe in the other. Countries already destroyed should be painted in bright Neocon pink.

by Anonymousreply 403/22/2013

I looked up the term "idiot savant" in the dictionary and there was a painting of George W next to the meaning.

by Anonymousreply 503/22/2013

I wish he'd have started a very successful career with this long ago.

by Anonymousreply 603/22/2013

I like the amalgamation of a zebra, dalmatian and donkey. At least I think that's what it is.

by Anonymousreply 703/22/2013

The shit is pretty good primitive work.

I am completely convinced that Cheney was the evil overlord of the 8 year administration and GWB was almost a special needs adult easily controlled and wishing he could be at his "ranch" instead of the Oval Office.

by Anonymousreply 803/23/2013

Painting? A former cheerleading president now paints instead of doing leccture tours worldwide? How gay's that?

Hate that man and totally believe that someone else painted those things and he just slapped his name on it. That lazy drunk bum.

by Anonymousreply 903/23/2013

They're very interesting primitives. I wonder when he will paint the fall of St. Olaf.

by Anonymousreply 1003/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.