Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Aunt Viv Goes After Wendy Williams, Girfight!

Janet Hubert, Aunt Viv the 1st from "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" attacks talk show host Wendy Williams for simply mentioning her name. Aunt Viv doesn't play and she clearly hits below the belt, literally.

by Anonymousreply 2203/22/2013

Slap her, Wilona!

by Anonymousreply 103/22/2013

Wendy is a fake cunt. Glad someone called her out.

by Anonymousreply 203/22/2013

Damn.

I think now we may all know why Aunt Viv was canned.

by Anonymousreply 303/22/2013

Aunt Viv 1.0 is truly batshit.

by Anonymousreply 403/22/2013

Wendy Williams, or whatever you are supposed to be, I’m not quite sure. I’m writing you yet again, to appeal to your sense of womanhood or manhood as some suggest.

She went there.

by Anonymousreply 503/22/2013

But it sure doesn't take much for 'Aunt Viv' to get all riled up, does it? Guess Wendy knows how to push buttons.

by Anonymousreply 603/22/2013

I caught this interview today. Wendy was interviewing the girl who played Ashley and asked her what led to Aunt Viv being fired. The girl avoided a specific answer, basically just saying that it came out of nowhere when the first Aunt Viv was let go. That was that. Wendy didn't press. Janet Hubbert is blowing this way out of proportion.

by Anonymousreply 703/22/2013

Aunt Viv is an illiterate has-been.

by Anonymousreply 803/22/2013

Wendy is fake, obnoxious, manipulative, passive-aggressive, and rude. I'm writing that regardless of this issue. I don't think it's a coincidence that this interview was reaired today after it's Tuesday original broadcast to capitalize on the controversy.

by Anonymousreply 903/22/2013

Was she the ugly dark one?

by Anonymousreply 1003/22/2013

R9 Exactly. I can't believe people like her. She's a fake asshole. Regardless if Aunt Viv is bitter or not, she's right about Wendy trying to act and look white and talking shit constantly about black celebs.

by Anonymousreply 1103/22/2013

Has anyone ever submitted positive proof that Wendy is indeed a biological female?

by Anonymousreply 1203/22/2013

Gurl please. Try as she might, Aunt Viv aint no Nippy Houston!

by Anonymousreply 1303/22/2013

R11 Like Janet putting Will on blast a while back and calling him an asshole because she was left out of Fresh Prince reunion they had. Only problem was that it was Karyn Parsons who planned it and had it.

All of Janet's talk about black celebrities trashing one another, why is she still bringing up shit that happened twenty years ago?

by Anonymousreply 1403/22/2013

I loved the original Aunt Viv...she was fierce. The replacement was a white-washed version of the original.

by Anonymousreply 1503/22/2013

You people are TRASHING Hubert for that??? Did any of you hear her read her letter on blogtalkradio (it was edited on dlisted)? She was effin' CLASSIC!!! All of you wannabes on DL can learn a lesson or twenty from Hubert! Bow down before her because none of you can come close to her snark and pointless bitchery! Now I've gotta find her rant on Smith!

by Anonymousreply 1603/22/2013

Hubert has made herself more famous for being fired from the show, than from being ON it! Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1703/22/2013

She was my understudy in "Cats."

by Anonymousreply 1803/22/2013

Is it me or is her rant homophobic? (questioning W's bio gender)

by Anonymousreply 1903/22/2013

16 has a point. After all the bitchery and snark that goes on here you queens are giving Janet a hard time for it?

Seems many wigs are on too tight.

by Anonymousreply 2003/22/2013

However, I do love this Aunt Viv clip.

by Anonymousreply 2103/22/2013

Gurl, Aunt Viv snatched Wendy's wig with that quick read.I liked the original Aunt Viv but I think it's precisely because she was the original. The second one was OK. I also liked the original Becky much better than her replacement.

by Anonymousreply 2203/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.