Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Louis Farrakhan

Where's he these days? He must be a 100.

by Anonymousreply 1401/03/2015

A 100 what?

by Anonymousreply 103/22/2013

He lives at the Shlomo Horowitz Home for Aged Hebrews in Great Neck.

by Anonymousreply 203/22/2013

He began the bow tie fashion trend for his peeps.

by Anonymousreply 303/22/2013

No, R3. He didn't.

by Anonymousreply 403/22/2013

Isn't he the guy that claimed white people smeared feces on him and wrote bitch on him or something like that?

by Anonymousreply 503/22/2013

not dead.

by Anonymousreply 603/22/2013

Two months ago I watched that awful TV movie BETTY & CORETTA about Betty Shabazz and Coretta Scott King (starring Mary J Blige and Angela Bassett). I didn't know that in 1995 Malcolm X's daughter was framed for ordering a hit on Farrakhan, whom her mother, in an interview with Gabe Pressman the previous year, had blamed for Malcolm's assassination. Apparently, a former white high school friend of hers was an informant for the FBI and started a faux romance with her and basically set her up. She was arrested, but Farrakhan intervened and the family made nice. At least publicly. According to the movie, Betty still believed Farrakhan was involved. Also, interesting that Blige is friends with Farrakhan, but the movie excoriates him.

by Anonymousreply 703/22/2013

".. claimed white people smeared feces on him and wrote bitch on him or something like that?"

No, but there's still time.

by Anonymousreply 803/22/2013

'There's six sides to the Star of David... 6, 6, 6...'

by Anonymousreply 903/22/2013

I thought he was dead. It was just wishful thinking, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 1003/22/2013

In 1997 following the arrest of her daughter Qubilah for allegedly conspiring to murder Louis Farrakhan, Shabazz took in her young grandson Malcolm.

He set a fire in her apartment that caused severe burns to Shabazz. Shabazz died three weeks later as a result of her injuries. Malcolm served 18 months in juvenile detention for arson and manslaughter.

by Anonymousreply 1103/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 1201/03/2015

"THE JEW*S control your money. THE JEW*S control your gold and your diamonds and your pearls. You say," Dr. Farrakhan, how can you prove this?", I say, "Look at words! It is not by accident that the first three letters of the word jewelry are J...E...W!!!" (Wild applause and shouting from audience ensue)

by Anonymousreply 1301/03/2015

Hopefully dying a slow, extremely painful death and then burning in Hell for eternity.

by Anonymousreply 1401/03/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!