Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Source: Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn romance is "a carefully crafted p.r. move"

“Actually it is a match made in marketing heaven. It immediately makes him more sympathetic, and makes Vonn a household name as she reaches a crucial point in her skiing career, the 2014 Winter Olympics,” says the insider. “They know the sponsors are watching.”

by Anonymousreply 1103/22/2013

Sooooo surprised. That Lindsey Vonn is such a fame whore

by Anonymousreply 103/22/2013

Ya think???

by Anonymousreply 203/22/2013

Vonn can go to hell.

by Anonymousreply 303/22/2013

Vonn is our new Suzy Chapstick!

by Anonymousreply 403/22/2013

God, I can't stand this guy! Can't even own up to being the sleaze that he is. If he had balls, he's be dating a string of strippers like you know he does in private.

by Anonymousreply 503/22/2013

I think he's actually fucking her. They said they were dating, not "in love." DL always goes ape shit over "delusional" men who think men (gay or straight) won't cheat ("it's in our nature"), and call anyone prudish for wanting or expecting monogamy. Yet, we also talk about wanting a boyfriend/partner and get weepy about relationships when they go bad. So, why the fuck can't TW date someone, and fuck other people? It's what DL demands.

And, enough with the "I'm outraged about his fooling the public, my life is ruined because of it, I'm enraged that people bought $600 sets of Nike irons based on his image as a family man" bullshit.

You don't care what he did. You're pissed that you've been made to answer/suffer for your sexuality and he, for the most part, hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 603/22/2013

[quote]I think he's actually fucking her.

Why would she want to be with a man who has had his cock in hundreds of other women?

by Anonymousreply 703/22/2013

“They know the sponsors are watching.”

Wasn't that the point of marrying Elin- to cover up the whoremongering?

by Anonymousreply 803/22/2013

I hope he's paying her a salary to be his arm candy, because I'd hate to think that anyone would be dumb enough to think of him as relationship material.

by Anonymousreply 903/22/2013

Knew it!

He's just trying to generate some positive buzz before the Masters.

by Anonymousreply 1003/22/2013

It's a business relationship.

by Anonymousreply 1103/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!