Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dominion Wackiness: Spring Update

Greetings, fellow heathens! Let's jump right in, shall we? Our buddies Jordan and Melissa had their third child, a little girl they named "Marian Katharina." Her first name continues their Robin Hood-themed baby-naming tradition, and I'm guessing her middle name is after Martin Luther's wife. Melissa looks more beautiful than ever, dammit.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2605/04/2013

The poor man's Melissa, Regina Seppi, also had a baby girl, whom she and The Guy with the Lump on His Head named Mercy Jeanne.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 103/22/2013

Enough with the babies. Guess whose house was almost destroyed by a storm-- again? Krazy Kelly, the self-proclaimed "prophet," would no doubt see this as God's wrath if it happened to a gay family.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 203/22/2013

The (alleged) high point of this year's San Antonio Christian Film Festival was Doug Phillips' opera duet with his "beautiful songbird" Faith. She's actually not bad, which is not surprising since her Aunt Alexandra--Doug's sister-- is an opera singer (who fled to Europe and changed her name for some unfathomable reason).

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 303/22/2013

And finally, Tim Bayly is *still* explaining why he won't stop using the word "sodomy." He coyly reveals that "when I was single and living in California, I used a roommate matching service who placed me in a house owned by a man who worked as a homosexual prostitute. 'Nuff said?" Um, not really, Tim.

Have a great spring, Dataloungers!

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 403/22/2013

Welcome back DWT!

Now to do the clicky on the linky.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 503/22/2013

Nice to see you posting again DWT.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 603/22/2013

Hey DWT, welcome back, and happy Spring! It's always fun to see your posts.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 703/22/2013

Yay, you're back! I was just thinking about you. Now I better do some reading.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 803/22/2013

You have been missed, dearheart!! Welcome back!

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 903/22/2013

I feel like I just walked in a room where everyone is speaking Mandarin. What is the point of these links? Shouldn't there be an explanation?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1003/22/2013

not this same tim bayly, surely...?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1103/22/2013

Melissa always looks good, Regina, not so much. If I were a religious gal like Kelly, I may start to question why God keeps trying to destroy my house. But for her it's that he didn't kill her and not the question about why he keeps trying to.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1203/22/2013

DWT! So good to see you again.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1303/22/2013

"The big tree is fake!"

"Can't wait to turn on the creek!"

"The fake fireplace gives out heat and shows a picture and hangs right on the wall!"

(Basically nothing is real in this world.)

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1403/22/2013

I barely managed to struggle through the blog at the first link, where I was rewarded by this caption for a picture of his brood:

[quote]We talk like adults as the kids reek havoc.

Was the writer home-schooled? And/or, is he home-schooling those poor little kids?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1503/22/2013

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1603/23/2013

If only they could spell like adults..

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1703/23/2013

That video of Faith and Doug was bizarre. The poor girl did a good job, especially given how visibly nervous she was, but he is just creepy.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1803/23/2013

Maybe God is trying to tell Krazy Kelly something....

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1903/25/2013

The Niednagels are an attractive family.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2003/25/2013

I guess Branson is a vacation hot spot for these types? That would be like hell on earth for me.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2103/25/2013

The Niednagels are movie star handsome. All except Jordan himself (ironic since he's the vain one). He is not aging well. But his wife and kids and in-laws are gorgeous.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2203/26/2013

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2303/26/2013

Ever get tired of talking to yourself?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2405/03/2013

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2505/03/2013

STFU, R24, I love the DWT posts and all of his comments. Unfortunately, I never have anything clever to add, but he can post one after the other and I will read every single one.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2605/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!