Since 1995

Hey Republicans...

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 4702/20/2014

Death to fascists!

by Anonymousreply 203/21/2013

Bump for posterity.

by Anonymousreply 307/22/2013

22 percent of LGBT persons nationally voted in 2012 for Mitt Romney.

Is there a website especially for them? ([italic]This[/italic] is not it. Perhaps [italic]FreeRepublic[/italic].)

by Anonymousreply 407/22/2013

I hope they fuck themselves

by Anonymousreply 507/22/2013

OP speaks the truth to R6.

I wonder if fat FREEPER slobs like R6 can actually do [italic]physical[/italic] work to generate income.

Sucking off other closeted gay men like yourself, R6, is not physical despite your $2.99 in daily net earnings.

by Anonymousreply 707/22/2013

Death to the fascist insect that preys upon the life of the people!

by Anonymousreply 807/22/2013

This guy (Dennis) getting fucked at Sean Cody says he is a Republican

"I am Ronald Reagan conservative from the neck up," he said, laughing.

by Anonymousreply 907/22/2013

Ronald Reagan was what got this mess started....asswipe

by Anonymousreply 1007/22/2013

R11 - too fucking stupid to know that everyone - even undocumented workers - pay taxes in this country.

Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1207/22/2013

The only people who don't pay taxes in this country are billionaires and corporations.

They can fuck right off!

by Anonymousreply 1307/22/2013

r12 - no, they don't. I've seen the tax returns.

80% of assholes making $200K + a year don't pay income tax. They simply refuse to and have their lawyers/accounts call the IRS and pitch a bitch if they get slapped with fines.

OR they hide shit and fucking lie like anything on their returns.

Nobody in this country pays taxes but the poor and middle class.

It's fucking disgraceful.

by Anonymousreply 1407/22/2013

That may be what they are "supposed" to pay in "theory", r15, but I can fucking guarantee you they do NOT.

EVER.

by Anonymousreply 1607/22/2013

that might be the rate they're supposed to pay, R15. But it's not the rate that they ACTUALLY pay, what with loopholes, deductions and funneling cash to offshore accounts.

by Anonymousreply 1807/22/2013

[quote] "I am Ronald Reagan conservative from the neck up," he said, laughing.

The neck up was Reagan's weakest area. So Dennis has early Alzheimer's dementia, too?

by Anonymousreply 1907/22/2013

You guys farted! Shoo wee, honey!

by Anonymousreply 2007/22/2013

Time to bump again.

Shills smelling up the place left and right.

by Anonymousreply 2109/18/2013

Republican trolls have to be PAID to have political beliefs, essentially.

How sad that is.

In the words of Evita:

"Your despicable class is dead! Look who they are calling for now!"

by Anonymousreply 2209/18/2013

Rethuglicans should all shoot themselves.

by Anonymousreply 2309/18/2013

R7 Hey, asshole yourself! I'm a lifelong democrat and yes, I am fat. Since when did you decide it was clever or smart to use someone's weight as a slur to respond to their ideology? You are as bad as the people you criticize.

by Anonymousreply 2509/18/2013

I used to vote the candidate not the party. No more of that shit. After the way the right wing has responded to Obama as a president is racisst and disgusting.

I vowed to never vote for another repugnican. I would vote for Anthony the weenie.

by Anonymousreply 2609/18/2013

Unless progressives organize to take over the Reupblican party. Easier to do than the Democratic party because the Rethugs have lower primary totals and are already split between tea party and other nutbags. So all we need to stealth candidates and some cooperative unions and we could take over the GOP and turn hard left, thereby turning the Dem party left as well.

by Anonymousreply 2709/18/2013

WEHT the Independent movement? I thought that would be big these days considering all the hate for politics on both sides.

What we need in Washington are true independents. Technocrats, if you will. As well as in our state capitals.

by Anonymousreply 2809/18/2013

USA legally set up for two parties, it's easier to take them over than to start an independent movement. Also can use it to avoid splitting progressives.

by Anonymousreply 2909/18/2013

r14

I make over $400,000 a year. Last year, I paid $132,000 + in taxes, so your statement is not true that upper income people don't pay taxes.

I'm a Democrat BTW, so I have no problem paying my fair share.

by Anonymousreply 3009/18/2013

Why does the GOP want America to fail?

by Anonymousreply 3110/09/2013

It's the Democrats who voted for Obama who want America to fail. He is the single worst president in history (and Jimmy Carter is in that group)!

by Anonymousreply 3210/09/2013

r33, way to clear your cookies.

by Anonymousreply 3310/09/2013

The Republicans hate Obama more than they love America

by Anonymousreply 3410/09/2013

r15 that article you quoted -

When factoring in state and local taxes, the top 10% pay just under half the tab. And when calculating tax burden as a percent of income, the tax code is even less progressive. The top 10% paid an average of 30% of their income in local, state, and federal taxes in 2011, said McIntyre. That's not much different than the 25% percent paid by the middle class.

R33 - The worst president? even worse than the one who was sleeping and ignored terrorist threats that allowed 9/11, who then proceeded to lie to congress to start a war with a country who had nothing to do with 9/11? The one who drove the economy into the toilet and cause the worst financial crisis in the country since the Depression??

You have odd requirements for worst.

by Anonymousreply 3510/09/2013

Obama's approval rating is 37%

by Anonymousreply 3610/09/2013

Yes R33, we all remember how Obama inherited a robust, booming economy and proceeded to decimate it.

Obama is far from perfect, but he's far from the worst. That would be your buddy, W. And your demigod Reagan started all of this shit.

You're apparently a typical, reality-challenged rethug. Back to Fox News. I think they have a big BREAKING story on a black or brown person looking suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 3710/09/2013

"Obama's approval rating is 37%"

Who gives a shit? Doing the right thing is not a matter of doing polls and testing talking points.

by Anonymousreply 3910/09/2013

Thank all the maneuvering I the 80s (Reagan/Bush) that caused 9/11. Aiding in wars, bombings. Bush 2 just wanted to finish what Pops'started with that Saddam malarkey. The US funded Saddam in the 80s. So he used the gas he got from US to gas to gas his own people

by Anonymousreply 4010/09/2013

Everybody's approval rating goes down when Washington is engaged in nonsense like this. The approval rate for Congress is now 5%. He's over seven times more popular than Congress.

And r39 - you are flat out wrong. Clinton was gunning for Al Queda during his entire presidency. Read Richard Clarke's book.

by Anonymousreply 4110/09/2013

OMG R39, you are either delusional or a fucking liar.

by Anonymousreply 4210/09/2013

GWB got a PDB warning that there was chatter about al Qaeda flying planes into an American skyscraper.

He said again and again that he would capture and kill OBL.

Instead, however, he went to war with Iraq because they had WMD.

However, they did not.

Obama got OBL...he also has reduced the deficit. Comparing him to Dubya is like comparing Mont Blanc to Crayola. He's the only one protecting us from the insane tea partiers.

by Anonymousreply 4410/09/2013

How does a gay Republican reconcile his party with the bullshit they're doing in KS, TN, AZ, etc.

You can't. You just can't.

by Anonymousreply 4502/20/2014

Hmmmm.... I just added a comment and this post is still way down the page.

Is the board moving that fast or are there certain threads that are never allowed to be at the top of the list?

by Anonymousreply 4602/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.