Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The newest Conservative meme on Facebook

Michael Savage

Like This Page · Tuesday

TSA AGENTS 'HUMILIATED' WOUNDED MARINE WITH AGGRESSIVE INSPECTION:

"Transportation Security Administration inspectors forced a wounded Marine who lost both of his legs in an IED blast and who was in a wheelchair to remove his prosthetic legs at one point, and at another point to stand painfully on his legs while his wheelchair was examined, according to a complaint a congressman has registered with the TSA."

OF COURSE THEY DID THAT, BECAUSE ACCORDING TO OBAMA'S DHS, RETURNING MILITARY VETERANS ARE PRIME SUSPECTS FOR TERRORISM!

Read full story here: (redacted)

CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES AND EXPRESS YOUR OUTRAGE ABOUT THIS INJUSTICE: (redacted)

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

P.S - Am I the only one who thinks the only reason for the existence of the TSA in its current form is just as a trial-run experiment designed to condition the populace to life under a police-state dictatorship? Remember how Obama promised he would "fundamentally transform" our country? How else would you explain an agency which refuses to profile potential terrorists (supposedly for PC reasons and not wanting to offend muslims), but instead offends millions of Americans on a daily basis who obviously have NO connection to terrorism what-so-ever by pointlessly scrutinizing and molesting them? And how many actual terrorist attacks has the TSA stopped? ZERO, that's how many. Yet this outrage continues...

If you agree with my assessment above, you might want to also check out this post: (redacted)

~R, page admin

by Anonymousreply 703/22/2013

There is a cost for safety. Sometimes shit like this happens. First time I've heard about it since 9-11. Zero attacks. One wounded vet who unfortunately had to get off his wheelchair. Shouldn't have happened. But it did. No bombs went through. No attacks.

by Anonymousreply 103/21/2013

Of course, the TSA has reviewed tapes of the "incident" and found nothing wrong -- the Marine was never asked to remove his prosthetics, the entire screening took about eight minutes and some of the TSA agents were Marines. Also, the wounded Marine wasn't the one who brought the incident into notice. Instead, it was "bystanders" who notified a Republican Representative. But this hasn't stopped wingnuts from blaming Obama, because, as we all know, he's directly in charge of everything that happens at all TSA checkpoints.

by Anonymousreply 203/21/2013

Yeah, the TSA is government run amuck but given that this report was posted by the likes of Dan Savage, who hasn't been known to be fair and impartial especially when it comes to the Obama administration, it's not surprising that its filled with huge amounts of vitriol and blame towards Obama.

by Anonymousreply 303/22/2013

You know that professional radio paranoid Michael Savage and Dan Savage are different guys, right R3? And what manor of troll would post links to the paranoid's Facebook fan page?

by Anonymousreply 403/22/2013

Of course I meant Michael Savage since he's the one promoting this story. And the only reason I posted the link to his FBI page is to point out not only Savage's delusional thinking but also that of many of his followers. Don't want to click on the link? Feel free not to, all of the relevant info has been copied and pasted.

by Anonymousreply 503/22/2013

Already debunked.

by Anonymousreply 603/22/2013

Your p.s. is correct OP it is all about teaching us to live under CONTROL.

by Anonymousreply 703/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.