Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

A new older guy at work who is totally flaming, gets his beard a job too.

Purses fall out of his mouth when he speaks. When we met he gave me and my other gay coworker the "gaydar nod..." - total vibve. But no. He's married ... to a woman. None of us believed it when we heard, but he got her a job here and the poor lady is your typical clueless housewife. Ditzy, churchy, schoolmarm. She really has no idea. The sad fact is that she would have never been hired if he wasn't an upper admin recruit.

I find it hard to believe people live this late in lives in delusion. I'm kind of offended that she even got a job because she really isn't qualified.

by Anonymousreply 2203/22/2013

Nepotism kills!

by Anonymousreply 103/21/2013

This is incredibly interesting to the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 203/21/2013

Ask him if he's in the choir at his church. Only then can you be 100% sure.

by Anonymousreply 303/21/2013

Late in life delusion is more common than you might think. I know a woman in her late thirties that just came out and another in her fifties. Left her husband for a woman. To everyone, she was obviously gay but apparently she had no clue. I just met another woman who is in her forties and upon meeting her my thought was, "Yay! A fellow lesbian!" Then I found out she was married with two kids and ultra religious. However, she seems to be rather taken with me and makes excuses all the time to be around me and touches me frequently by hugging or touching my arm/hand etc. She is totally a dyke but apparently is in denial. I learned a long time ago to stay away from the "pray the gay away" types.

by Anonymousreply 403/21/2013

Why would they hire a flaming, queeny guy in an upper-level position? Is this in fashion or cosmetics or something like that? This whole story just sounds like flame bait.

by Anonymousreply 503/21/2013

Fuck you, r5.

How old is the guy when you say, "older"?

by Anonymousreply 603/21/2013

It pisses me off more that unqualified people get jobs through nepotism and knowing the right people

by Anonymousreply 903/21/2013

As R4 said it often happens that they got married young and by the time they accepted they were gay they have already built a life together.

Some of those people have the courage to start over and look for a real relationship, but some just decide to stick with the person they are with thinking that a strong friendship is enough for a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 1003/21/2013

The woman usually knows and accepts it for her own reasons. Today I heard Dr. Laura blasting a gay guy for getting married and putting it all on him. Some women like gay guys and then after marriage, can't deal with the reality.

by Anonymousreply 1103/21/2013

Ummm, a lot of women like to have sex after marriage. I mean sex more then once a year.

by Anonymousreply 1203/21/2013

[quote] When we met he gave me and my other gay coworker the "gaydar nod..." - total vibve.

what is that exactly?

by Anonymousreply 1303/21/2013

Shut up, you little faggot!

by Anonymousreply 1403/21/2013

Bump for info on 'the gaydar nod.' TIA.

by Anonymousreply 1503/22/2013

gay nod

[quote]what is that exactly?

pursed lips!

cookies!

earrings!

caftans!

by Anonymousreply 1603/22/2013

Quintessential gay nod

by Anonymousreply 1703/22/2013

Oh, my God, R7--that is a queer for the ages!

by Anonymousreply 1803/22/2013

I can't believe the drama that unfolds at the Sears cosmetics counter. As if that bitch really got promoted to the Clinique makeover chair over me.

by Anonymousreply 1903/22/2013

R7 and R8, isn't it against policy here to out private citizens? I hope DL isn't condoning this. My SO's sister just married a closet case and they just happen to live in the same area. I haven't said anything but he knows I know. His side of the wedding party was all of his gay friends from high school. The woman he married is unfortunate looking and the only unattractive person in her whole family. She has a graduate degree, bought her own house and she pays for everything. She's actually talking about starting a family soon and I just pray she wakes up in time and gives this moocher the heave ho. This guy is thirty and I just can't believe this is going on in today's world. She's in therapy and taking antidepressants. She can't figure out what is wrong and why she's so unhappy. I do know she was having second thoughts before the wedding but she went through with it anyway to satisfy her parents. He is developing a wicked drinking problem to try and stuff his true nature. His parents are on pins and needles hoping someone sharp doesn't call him out on it. My skin crawls just being around him. I can't stand him for using her as his meal ticket. I can't say anything because she'll mean girl me with the family.

by Anonymousreply 2003/22/2013

So just stand back and watch the implosion, R20. Stupid people are gonna do what they're gonna do - you can't help them. If she's El Desperado to the point she marries a guy who won't touch her, or who won't touch her without being wasted, then good luck. And yeah, he's a total shit. Probably fucking guys on the side.

by Anonymousreply 2103/22/2013

I know she was diagnosed with HPV just recently. Isn't that one of the incurable STDs, like Herpes?

by Anonymousreply 2203/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.