Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I Need People To Tell Me I'm Hot Like Erryday

I get real anxious if I don't have someone complimenting my looks every few hours. I know that sounds really over-the-top, but it's not something I'm able to control.

If I've gone half the day without a co-worker, stranger, coffee shop employee or whoever telling me how good looking I am, I get extremely restless and fidgety.

I will venture out to the grocery store or the mall even when I don't need to buy anything to appease this mental illness I clearly have.

Grindr/Facebook don't count because its too easy and expected.

Anyone else have similar issues? Obviously not my specific issue, but some weird compulsion that must be met?

Any non-drug remedies? I'm already on a lot of medication and would prefer not taking any more.

by Anonymousreply 60303/30/2013

What a pathetic post. Even more useless without pics.

by Anonymousreply 103/21/2013

Stop competing with strangers and take up skiing.

by Anonymousreply 203/21/2013

If you are being honest about this I feel bad for you OP. Looks should not be how you value yourself and everyone grows older and loses their looks...I am guessing that won't be easy for you to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 403/21/2013

Not if you really are as hot as you think you are. But ya aren't, OP. Ya aren't.

by Anonymousreply 503/21/2013

You're beautiful honey, in every single way.

by Anonymousreply 603/21/2013

People who have this problem aren't really all that. The real lookers get tired of the attention pretty damn fast. That's the difference between you and the genuine hotties.

by Anonymousreply 703/21/2013

What you shouldn't do honey is get drunk at a neighborhood festival in Miami, rip off all your clothes and start dancing for the police. They really don't appreciate your fine figure.

by Anonymousreply 903/21/2013

If that is you, R8, then yes you are very hot

by Anonymousreply 1103/21/2013

OP,

Let me know if you've ever done drag. If so, I'll hope in my van and tell you how hot you are in person!

by Anonymousreply 1203/21/2013

Op--

Hey, player...

I don' know if Ah ever tol' you this, but you got bu-fol eyes.

by Anonymousreply 1303/21/2013

Warning webbie...Brandon is back.

by Anonymousreply 1403/21/2013

you sound very young, very stupid and totally impossible.

by Anonymousreply 1503/21/2013

What shade lipstick is that? We are trying to select clothes/makeup for my dead grandmother's funeral. That shade would be perfect.

by Anonymousreply 1603/21/2013

OP,

I think I dated you and it was hell. Never again.

by Anonymousreply 1703/21/2013

R16 rules.

by Anonymousreply 1803/21/2013

Didn't even need to see the pic at R8 to know OP's identity.

by Anonymousreply 1903/21/2013

R8 you're not my type OP.

But I have a similar mental problem, I need to tell people that they're not my type like everyday.

by Anonymousreply 2003/21/2013

That's supposed to be hot?

by Anonymousreply 2103/21/2013

Who is Erryday and why is he your model of hotness?

by Anonymousreply 2203/21/2013

Typical uncompassionate Datalounge respondents....attack the guy's insecurities thus perpetuating the problem for him and countless others.

Anyway OP,I respect your forthrightness and I TOTALLY relate to your issue. I suspect you may suffer from some sort of Body Dysmorphia Disorder and that's what may be partly responsible for this constant need for validation. Do you often mirror check or ever have trouble leaving the house if you don't feel you look a certain way?

Please talk to someone who specializes in these kind of OCD spectrum issues,preferably someone who specializes in BDD disturbances.

Here's a place to start if you're on the West Coast.

by Anonymousreply 2303/21/2013

[quote]..attack the guy's insecurities thus perpetuating the problem for him and countless others. the dumb-dumb asked for it by posting fatuously on the DL!

by Anonymousreply 2403/21/2013

Hunty, please!

by Anonymousreply 2503/21/2013

You sound like an empty vapid shell. Do you have nothing else to offer the world other than your, uh, shall we call it "beauty?" Wow. Pretty is as pretty does. Education? Wit? Empathy? Compassion for others? A LIFE PURPOSE, perhaps? No one really gives a shit about your looks nearly as much as YOU seem to. And the whole "hot" thing lasts for, like, ten minutes. I have seen millions of "hot" guys who were complete failures as human beings.

by Anonymousreply 2603/21/2013

Everyone in this forum suffers from insecurities.

by Anonymousreply 2703/21/2013

OP...I don't know what you look like "in person" but if your pic is true to life on a scale of 1-10 I would give you a solid 8 1/2. Maybe more if you were styled differently. I love your combination of jewel tone eyes with dark hair and flawless fair skin. You have looks that a lot of men would be jealous of. Please don't get conceited, remember, a lot of people who are insecure about their looks actually ARE unattractive unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 2803/21/2013

So easy.

Just get a mirror out, look into it, and tell yourself how good looking you are.

Why do you trust the opinions of strangers, when it really only your opinion that matters anyway.

You can stick a mirror in your drawer at work... Get a shinny phone case, so that you can look at yourself whilst out...

by Anonymousreply 2903/21/2013

Gurl bye!

by Anonymousreply 3003/21/2013

r8, your squinty-eyed expression reeks of douchebaggery. Since you asked.

by Anonymousreply 3103/21/2013

People like OP doesn't have real problems to think of. Lack of life experiences and haven't read much.

by Anonymousreply 3203/21/2013

Why are you all buying this crap? No matter how hot you are, you are not going to have people (strangers, no less) commenting on it hourly. I agree that if you're truly hot to death, they may do double takes, stare, cruise, but they aren't going to come out and say, "wow, dude, you are HOT!" when you're standing n line at the grocery store.

Stupid.

That said, the guy in the pic at R8 IS hot. I just wouldn't ever tell him that unless I was trying to hook up.

by Anonymousreply 3303/21/2013

R8 has a big face like Louis from Dexter. That pose has to go. 7.5, no more, no less.

by Anonymousreply 3403/21/2013

no thanks, you're not attractive at all. come back in fifteen years and we will see if you have matured enough to have a conversation.

by Anonymousreply 3603/21/2013

There is too much space between your lower lids and where your upper lip begins. Your cheeks are too long and not in proportion. Unfortunately, there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Maybe try for cheek implants to break up the surface area and hope for the best.

Remember, YOU asked for this. The cold hard truth. You're not even breaking an 8 and you know it but you didn't know why. There's why.

by Anonymousreply 3703/21/2013

Put it on 7chan or something. That'll be great for your ego.

by Anonymousreply 3803/21/2013

OP, you are SO hot. Now you can get on with your life.

by Anonymousreply 3903/21/2013

Is that guy at R8 supposed to be the OP? Oh, oh, oh. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

by Anonymousreply 4103/21/2013

Sorry OP, your so-called problem is not strong enough to deserve public empathy and compassion.

by Anonymousreply 4203/21/2013

Don't listen to R37, OP. He probably looks like Quasimodo. Anyway, even if he was right about your cheekbones (which he isn't), you've already addressed this minor deficiency with the beard and stash breaking up the long line.

by Anonymousreply 4303/21/2013

You look so hot...but you are so fucking boring!

by Anonymousreply 4403/21/2013

R37 is right, very perceptive. But, on the other hand, that saves you from being cookie cutter. You just miss perfection. This close to being a male model type, but not quite. Damn. That said, you have lovely skin and good hair. Nice eyes too. The mental issues are a bit off putting though - why so self involved and insecure?

by Anonymousreply 4503/21/2013

You have a Richard Gere quality that gets me right where I live.

by Anonymousreply 4703/21/2013

You are the guy who celebrated letting your neighbor's dog out, almost getting it killed, correct?

by Anonymousreply 4903/21/2013

Guys who look like Zachary Quinto and Matt Bomer bore me. They look like dumb androids or parody of real hot men. This kind of wooden, one-dimensional look is so dated to be considered hot nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 5003/21/2013

This guy's profile was posted in the mugshot thread. The same type but this guy is clearly an 8+ as R8 doesn't even break an 8.

by Anonymousreply 5103/21/2013

Zach Quinto is way cuter than op, though/

by Anonymousreply 5203/21/2013

Do Brandon & Polly whats-it know each other? They seem to have a lot in common.

by Anonymousreply 5503/21/2013

Stop. You poor, damaged creature. Find something meaningful in your life or it's going to get very bad for you. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 5603/21/2013

Move to Asia OP, and do charity works.

by Anonymousreply 5703/21/2013

How do you feel about black dick, OP? I'd love to see what your ass feels like.

by Anonymousreply 5803/21/2013

Are you part Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 5903/21/2013

OP is nuts to put himself out there like this. Don't you watch shows like Criminal Minds? Forfucksakes.

by Anonymousreply 6103/21/2013

OP, are you a top?

by Anonymousreply 6203/21/2013

OP, check out the Looking For Mr Goodbar thread.

by Anonymousreply 6303/21/2013

OP, you do seem very damaged. Why would you put your picture here, PERIOD? Set yourself up for ridicule? ASK for it? Are you further hoping that posters will tell you how "hot" you are HERE on the DL? Strangers on the internet? Really? Narcissist much?

Why even reveal this "problem?" This is one of those things one keeps to himself.

If you need constant validation about your looks, then you truly do need to seek psychological help. You are going to crash and burn when you hit 40! And then 50! OMG. People are old a lot longer than they are young. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Starving Darfur orphans and people with cancer just want to stay alive. Most people have to contend with life's problems, not just whether anyone gives them some damned compliment about how "hot" they are. Jesus Christ. GET SOME PERSPECTIVE.

by Anonymousreply 6403/21/2013

OP, what do you do after being told hot? Do you want to be a better person or just a hot person? Since you asked.

by Anonymousreply 6603/21/2013

Your desperation for attention is revolting. I cannot imagine what a horror it must be to know you in real life.

by Anonymousreply 6703/21/2013

This thread seems really fake and pointless. And I'm doubting that the pictures of this guy are even you. For what it's worth, he is a good-looking guy. Not drop-dead stunning, but very much a type I find attractive. But, like I said, this thread is weird.

by Anonymousreply 6803/21/2013

Seriously, have you ever done drag? If so, how do you look?

by Anonymousreply 6903/21/2013

Ugh. I can't stand Brandon's look. Too soft. No edge.

But his pics say so much more than just a collection of features that some might be attracted and others not: He's knows that he's not good looking enough to be a model or actor (and he desperately wants to be), but he's better looking than your average bus rider. And you can see that lack in his eyes. He wants something he can't have and, therefore, can't enjoy what he got. Classic "grass is always greener" mentality that SO many 7.5s get saddled with. He has no true confidence in himself or how the world sees him. So he acts out, tries to seem confident and comes across as a total prick as a result. He has zero integrity and there is nothing less sexy in the world than that.

by Anonymousreply 7003/21/2013

R37 has me ROTFLMAO.

Brandon, you definitely are a head case, and you know it.

You fuck guys half your age and brag about it on DL, you're needy, and you've got seriously gay face and hair.

Why do you keep coming back here?

by Anonymousreply 7203/21/2013

Your chin, your nose and your face length are all too large and boney. Eyes too small.

Too thin and not even frat-boy attractive. Actually you look like a Barista. The hat looks dumb on you bro. Your glasses accentuate the overly long mid face, try a larger shape and not so heavy a frame.

Gain 10 lbs, and grow our your hair. You are a sensitive sort, not hot or sexy really, but attractive enough with nice eyes and lips.

6.5, could be a 7 if you change your look.

by Anonymousreply 7303/21/2013

R70, that sounds accurate. At least I have known plenty of guys LIKE that. And, were they DIFFERENT people from the inside out, they would have been way more attractive. It's always so much more than looks. I repeat, it is always SO much more than looks.

And that is all that so many have to offer, sadly. If you love yourself, you don't need the constant validation. About anything. If this poster is real, he sure doesn't like himself. And he doesn't even know it.

by Anonymousreply 7403/21/2013

The dog, OP.

Answer the question about the dog.

by Anonymousreply 7503/21/2013

Post a pic of your ass spread, OP!

by Anonymousreply 7603/21/2013

Beauty fades, dumb is forever.

You sound dumb, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7703/21/2013

OP at R53, why are you wearing that stupid looking beanie? It does nothing for you and makes you look dumb.

And your glasses are not flattering. The rims are too way too thick. You would look much better with very small rimless ovals.

Just because obtrusive thick-rimmed black plastic glasses are the current fad, it doesn't mean you have to follow the fad which is not flattering to many people.

by Anonymousreply 7903/21/2013

WOOOF!

by Anonymousreply 8003/21/2013

This thread is now pointless after posting pictures. Also, this thread is pointless without telling me what fucking color/brand lipstick you use so I can send off poor grandma in style.

by Anonymousreply 8103/21/2013

Do you sell your used undies, OP? I'm willing to buy.

by Anonymousreply 8203/21/2013

If op had an inner life and some sort of substance he would be very hot. Somehow his emptiness shows though, no spark, and that dampens his attractiveness. He is a nesting doll, open the big doll and all you find are smaller and smaller dolls. All painted and with fixed expressions.

by Anonymousreply 8303/21/2013

This thread is useless without naked pics.

by Anonymousreply 8403/21/2013

OP, here's my number... call me maybe...

by Anonymousreply 8503/21/2013

Stop saying "I'm an actuary." It just contributes to the who-gives-a-fuck-ness of this thread in general.

by Anonymousreply 8703/21/2013

A pathetic soul, by any measure.

by Anonymousreply 8903/21/2013

R86 - that's actually the best pic so far.

by Anonymousreply 9003/21/2013

R84 - I stand corrected.

OP - tell us about the cock.

by Anonymousreply 9103/21/2013

R83 nailed it. His eyes shows how empty and shallow his is.

by Anonymousreply 9203/21/2013

At least let's see a photo of your feet.

by Anonymousreply 9403/21/2013

OP, what is it about you and hats?

In your first photo, the baseball cap makes you look like a dork and ridiculous.

Do not wear a baseball cap unless you absolutely need sun protection at times.

The tee-shirt in the first photo also makes you look like a dork. The colorful graphics are not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 9503/21/2013

I'm not sure you can be 'fixed'. Your curse is that you have some intelligence. If you were dumb you'd just use your above average looks, have fun and not give a shit. But you are smart enough to understand that you lack something, that something is missing. If you were dumb you would have a chance at happiness, a blissful ignorance. Poor op.

by Anonymousreply 9603/21/2013

Every day, in every way, you are getting older and uglier.

Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 9803/21/2013

You need a new decorator. Those drapes are hideous. Very funeral home-ish.

by Anonymousreply 9903/21/2013

Fuck me if I'm wrong, but I still haven't seen the cock

by Anonymousreply 10003/21/2013

OP, take a pic of you bent over. Clothed is fine.

by Anonymousreply 10103/21/2013

Looks like you're wearing a wig andI have hard time believing someone would post his actual photo here. Sad

by Anonymousreply 10203/21/2013

How do you expect others including your psychologist to help you when it's obvious that you are not willing to help yourself by using your brain for once, since you said that you're an educated person? We all have problems, bigger, serious ones, some of us even having trouble to get basic needs.

All you did was whine everytime people respond to you.

So, if this isn't helping I don't know what sort of help do you want. At the end of the day it all up to you.

by Anonymousreply 10303/21/2013

OP, why are you in a mortuary? It looks like you have your laptop on a casket.

I think you're great looking. I like the way you put yourself together, including the hats. Remind me of an ex.

Besides the obvious problem of needing constant compliments, you seem like a smart person.

What is the history of "Brandon?" I'm kinda new here.

by Anonymousreply 10403/21/2013

Can you shake your ass, OP? Does it jiggle?

by Anonymousreply 10503/21/2013

Are you gay OP? Why datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 10703/21/2013

OP, can you at least describe your ass? Hairy, plump?

by Anonymousreply 10803/21/2013

OP, didn't you start a thread recently about your compulsion to commit suicide? Why haven't you done it yet?

by Anonymousreply 10903/21/2013

R109 please save your rant until after we get nude photos.

by Anonymousreply 11103/21/2013

I like him better unretouched, and not trying so damn hard.

by Anonymousreply 11203/21/2013

OP, can you show us a shirtless pic? I'll use your face and body to give you your total score :)

by Anonymousreply 11303/21/2013

Posting pics is considered a bad thing? I kind of like seeing what some of the others look like, though this is the first time I've seen one of you!

Someone pls, a synopsis of Brandon's DL antics.

by Anonymousreply 11403/21/2013

He should just post his Facebook page - AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 11503/21/2013

Is your name Brandon? Are you a douche of a barista who works in Denver? Trust me on this one: No one, but no one you know thinks you're cute.

If you have to ask who this is you've asked one too many people.

by Anonymousreply 11603/21/2013

Someone explain who Brandon is please..enough of us have asked.

by Anonymousreply 11703/21/2013

The beanie at R53 makes you look like a homeless person.

The bright yellow tee-shirt with idiotic imprint in your coffee shop photo is hideous. Why would you wear such an ugly tee-shirt?

Sitting with the hood of your sweatshirt on your head makes you look like a person ready to pull out a rifle and kill and injure.

Your hood on the head routine makes you appear a slave to fads. Plus you look like someone to be suspicious of.

by Anonymousreply 11803/21/2013

This happens when one takes shallowness to the next level.

by Anonymousreply 12003/21/2013

OP, I'm a professor at a major university. If you were one of my students, I'd come on to you -- AFTER you graduate.

by Anonymousreply 12203/21/2013

R118 So, suicide is the best answer!

by Anonymousreply 12303/21/2013

In a nutshell: He has admitted to using people, to enjoying "luring" men and women into his life to inflict pain onto them, he was obsessed with 2 different murderers, he let a lover's dog loose on purpose, and laughed when the lover was obviously upset about it (this lover was already grieving the loss of his mother) ..

It goes on and on and on.

by Anonymousreply 12403/21/2013

You have posted your Facebook page countless times Mr Wade!!

He's from Austin Tx, not Denver

by Anonymousreply 12503/21/2013

OP, you state the following:

"I get real anxious if I don't have someone complimenting my looks every few hours. I know that sounds really over-the-top, but it's not something I'm able to control.

If I've gone half the day without a co-worker, stranger, coffee shop employee or whoever telling me how good looking I am, I get extremely restless and fidgety."

How in the world do you get people to compliment you on your looks every day let alone every few hours?

People just do not comment on looks that often.

Especially not in the workplace or in a grocery store or in a coffee shop or anyplace for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 12603/21/2013

Also, you say you have people telling you that you are good looking.

That is hard to believe. You are nice-looking, but certainly not good looking enough for people to be often telling you "You are good-looking."

by Anonymousreply 12703/21/2013

I'm with you R126. I've been told I'm easy on the eyes but I never get compliments on a regular basis. A lot of times people don't compliment goodlooking people because they figure they don't need to. If I change my look, like grow a beard or get a haircut or something, I'll get nice comments but do people really tell you you're hot?!

by Anonymousreply 13003/21/2013

[quote] People just do not comment on looks that often.

Seriously. I can't remember the last time I commented on anyone's looks... well, to their face, at least.

by Anonymousreply 13103/21/2013

[quote]That is hard to believe. You are nice-looking, but certainly not good looking enough for people to be often telling you "You are good-looking."

Exactly. You're cute, but nothing that would make me do a double take, and certainly nothing that would prompt me to comment to you on how great looking you are.

You made it sound like you were amazingly handsome.

by Anonymousreply 13203/21/2013

I do it all the time, but usually in the context of flirting to get better service, a discount, etc.

by Anonymousreply 13303/21/2013

OP, do you go around asking people if they think you are good-looking or if they like what you're wearing or if they like your hair or like your looks, etc?

Otherwise, it seems odd that you are able to somehow elicit comments from others about your looks every half-day, every day, or every few hours.

by Anonymousreply 13503/21/2013

But even if you're flirting for better service or a discount, people might flirt back but rarely would they outright say "you are good looking or I like your looks".......

so you must interpret that everytime someone sort of flirts with you that they are in effect acknowledging that you are good looking?

by Anonymousreply 13703/21/2013

Why must I always be set up as a comparison figure for hotness? I have a mind too!

by Anonymousreply 13803/21/2013

The DL jackals have really come out in force on this thread. Vicious.

by Anonymousreply 13903/21/2013

OP is yanking our chain.

No one with a face like that would get compliments twice a day unless he begged for them.

But it's entertaining to read to see how stupid people are to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 14003/21/2013

R139 You're such a fragile baby. We're just being cruel to be kind.

by Anonymousreply 14103/21/2013

No one with a fabulous face would get comments twice a day on their looks.

by Anonymousreply 14203/21/2013

Hello R126, R127, R130, R131, R132, R135, R137, R140. You are all so brilliantly original.

by Anonymousreply 14403/21/2013

I really do feel sorry for you, Brandon. You are a cute guy but why do you feel the need to base your self worth on what others tell you about yourself? You are damaged to the point where you appear to be suffering from antisocial personality disorder. Your lack of empathy for others, your skewed sense of entitlement, and your constant desire for attention are all symptoms of APD.

I do hope you are getting the proper treatment and meds.

by Anonymousreply 14503/21/2013

It is interesting that the IRS "Active Enrolled Actuary Listing As of February 14, 2013" does not list a Brandon Wade.

by Anonymousreply 14603/21/2013

Yes, R143

by Anonymousreply 14803/21/2013

Why am I an idiot, Brandon? You said that was your name and there are only a few Brandons on the list - two in IL and one in WA. So either you are not an 'Active Enrolled Actuary' or your name is not Brandon Wade.

by Anonymousreply 14903/21/2013

Hi OP/Brandon!

Anyone wanna take bets on how long before he's banned this time?

by Anonymousreply 15003/21/2013

I think you're cute OP. Even kind of charming in a crazy person way.

Now let's see your dick.

by Anonymousreply 15303/21/2013

w & w for R98

by Anonymousreply 15503/21/2013

Did you ever have a crush on your professor?

by Anonymousreply 15603/21/2013

You're an attention whore, darlin'

by Anonymousreply 15703/21/2013

I think we should all post our photos.

by Anonymousreply 15803/21/2013

"Look! Isn't that him? Isn't he from that thread on DL?

"Someone help me--what is his name?"

by Anonymousreply 15903/21/2013

[quote]I think we should all post our photos.

Let's start with a pic of r158.

by Anonymousreply 16003/21/2013

OK, here's my COCK:

by Anonymousreply 16103/21/2013

Show your ass, now!

by Anonymousreply 16203/21/2013

Jesus Christ, another freaking beanie at R161 which makes you look like an imbecile, absent of intellect, and extremely feminine too.

by Anonymousreply 16303/21/2013

Cute cock, OP.

Your face in the photo however...

by Anonymousreply 16403/21/2013

Ok, here I am without a beanie.

by Anonymousreply 16503/21/2013

I think this thread may be the most pathetic thing I've seen on the dl in a decade of coming here.

by Anonymousreply 16603/21/2013

I think you look sweet, Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 16703/21/2013

What was the name of that "life coach" in NYC who killed himself after he realized that both he and his upcoming book about how to survive as an aging gay attention whore were hopelessly out of date?

OP ought to read up on him and see what can happen to a gay man who refuses to mature with dignity and grace.

by Anonymousreply 16903/21/2013

Bob Bergeron, R169.

by Anonymousreply 17103/21/2013

You're hot. Talk to you tomorrow...

by Anonymousreply 17503/21/2013

Brandon is having fun. Any kind of attention will do. Too many face pics and only you can be so fascinated with yourself. It is a very young way to act, as you are fine looking as in OK, but look the same in all your pictures.

Your nose and small eyes and lack of smiling make you look very one dimensional and kind of like a wanna be model. Never gonna happen Brandon. But you love the attention, even the negative kind.

You are attractive and self conscious about your nose, but secretly think you are something amazing to look at. The hoodie hair, beanie head, girly softball look is kind of not working on you bro. You are just above average, with a long face and a big nose. Good hair and nice eyes.

Cute cuz you are young, but no one is stopping you everyday to tell you how good looking you are.

That's why you're here.

by Anonymousreply 17603/21/2013

OP if that's you in that pic then yeah, you're good looking but I really think you should get therapy. You clearly have serious esteem issues and need constant reassurance from others that you are worthy and that worth to you is about looks and little else. It makes no difference how good looking you are because you clearly don't believe it! If you really thought that of yourself you wouldn't be constantly looking for it outside.

by Anonymousreply 17803/21/2013

OP, is the dog in your pic at r161 the same dog you let go in the street? Did you let the dog go because it got more attention than you?

by Anonymousreply 17903/21/2013

Please stop it with that Victoria Beckham pout. Your looks are fine, but you spoil what you have with the posing.

by Anonymousreply 18003/21/2013

@ R170 You can't hide the hook.

by Anonymousreply 18103/21/2013

Gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 18203/21/2013

Brandon, you look like Jonathan Franzen. If he would marry you, you could be Brandon Franzen.

by Anonymousreply 18303/21/2013

I don't see it, R183.

by Anonymousreply 18403/21/2013

This is a thread for 14 year old girls.

by Anonymousreply 18503/21/2013

That's the fattest photo I've ever seen of Franzen. This is the pic I had in mind.

No matter what he weighs, though, I like his glasses better than Brandon's.

by Anonymousreply 18603/21/2013

yes, Op, you are hot. I know how you feel. If you are lucky you will get better looking as you age, like me. I am 53 and still get mistaken for my in my 20's. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 18703/21/2013

I think you're above average looking.

I have a similar problem, but not with compliments. If I go somewhere and don't get admired or turn heads (male or female doesn't matter to me) my self confidence takes a hit and I feel depressed. I also have OCD and many symptoms of body dismorphia which I think might be related.

by Anonymousreply 18803/22/2013

Op, you're ok looking, but you are the type who will age poorly. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 18903/22/2013

Bump.

Please help Brandon and his ego get this thread to 200.

by Anonymousreply 19003/22/2013

If he posts a dick pic it'll get to 600 before noon EST.

by Anonymousreply 19103/22/2013

You better get over it soon, Brandon, because 40 will come soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 19203/22/2013

I think he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 19403/22/2013

[quote]I have a very good job.

I thought you said you were still in school, not yet working at your chosen profession.

by Anonymousreply 19503/22/2013

Hey OP,

Who's in your fridge??

by Anonymousreply 19603/22/2013

More annoying than the fad of the spelling - Erryday - is the mistaken use of a compound word. Everyday (or erryday, if you presume yourself to be so very ultra cool) is an adjective and should only be used to describe an object such as 'my everyday shoes.' Every day means each day. Of course, you wouldn't have the opportunity of appearing so so hip and trendy had you used every day, but you would have been correct.

by Anonymousreply 19803/22/2013

[quote]Of course, you wouldn't have the opportunity of appearing so so hip and trendy had you used every day, but you would have been correct.

Thank You Marian the Librarian!

by Anonymousreply 19903/22/2013

Post 200 Brandon!

by Anonymousreply 20003/22/2013

You need your own tv show, OP. You can write and direct it and put in many references to how great you are.

Call one of your mom or dad's friends and get them to introduce you to Judd Apatow. Make a short little film and show it around your parents' circle of friends and acquaintances. Also, friends from private school and from your exclusive, expensive art college -- contact them and have them and their parents view your film, as most of them are involved in the arts, media and entertainment industry in some way.

Just reach out to your vast support network of wealthy people with ties to movies, television and publishing. Now get to it!

by Anonymousreply 20303/22/2013

Brandon, do you know any celebs or porn performers? If so, dish, please!

by Anonymousreply 20403/22/2013

Brandon, what kind of car to you drive? You look like you have a Jeep.

by Anonymousreply 20603/22/2013

Why are you all engaging the troll?

Ignore it and it will go away.

by Anonymousreply 20703/22/2013

You've always been a troll Brandon. On here and when trying to join the DL FB group.

by Anonymousreply 21003/22/2013

OK good car. Can you come pick me up after work? Midtown Manhattan?

by Anonymousreply 21203/22/2013

camaro ss? are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 21303/22/2013

Nice car. 400 hp. 16 mpg.

by Anonymousreply 21403/22/2013

Erryday?

Is English not your first language, OP?

by Anonymousreply 21503/22/2013

[quote] But because of some hysterical queens not liking my posts on DL, Sausages McGee asked me to leave, and I did.

And you're a liar too. Guess you forgot all of the times you kept trying to join and were denied, only to keep trying. Which makes you a bit thick too.

by Anonymousreply 21603/22/2013

How old is this Brandon character?

Does he own a gun?

by Anonymousreply 21703/22/2013

R216, I tried to join a couple of times afterward because the members there kept posting about me. They'd post a thread and comment "Brandon?" I thought I'd actually try to respond. Seemed fair. And since I left on my own and wasn't banned, I didn't see it why it would be a problem, especially since I was always respectful to the other members.

It seemed asinine, and still does, that I wouldn't be permitted to join just because some members didnt like my personality on here. I've never attacked, flamed, or even insulted any members on DL or on the FB group, even when under attack (like threatening contact my employer if I continued posting on DL).

Liar? I'm brutally honest, to my own detriment.

by Anonymousreply 21803/22/2013

[quote]since I left on my own and wasn't banned,

Wow, you are SO FULL OF SHIT. You were ABSOLUTELY banned, and are still not allowed in.

You're fucking pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 21903/22/2013

Pathological liar.

by Anonymousreply 22003/22/2013

Brandon, you look like Lily Tomlin with a beard.

If that is hot, then you're hot.

by Anonymousreply 22103/22/2013

If you were asked to leave, and you did, why did you try to get back in???

by Anonymousreply 22403/22/2013

OK so this is the first I'm hearing of a DL Facebook connection. Not that I'd want to join. But what exactly did Brandon do that caused Sausage McGee (great name) to ask him to leave. Did he keep asking people if he looked "hot" or something?

by Anonymousreply 22503/22/2013

Well, it's a good thing you don't need people to compliment your writing ability, because that's not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 22703/22/2013

Now R207, this is actually refreshing b/c Brendon is straight up and honest. This trolldom I can get behind. Beats the hell out of racist troll taking jabs at whites and asians, stirring the pot.

Brendon should stick to this thread. He's endeared himself to a select audience here. Let them have their fun.

p.s. I see Brendon making sharp turns, wind in hair in a Jeep or Miata. Old Alfa Romeo possibly.

by Anonymousreply 22803/22/2013

I thought his name was Brandon, R228.

by Anonymousreply 23003/22/2013

OP,

I'm serious and this is not meant in a pejorative or humorous way, have you ever done drag just to see what you'd look like as a woman?

When someone mentioned that you might look like Lilly Tomlin. I'd be fascinated to see if I really did. (FYI: I think Lilly Tomlin looks a little like Loretta Young around the cheekbones.)

Would really be honored with your reply. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 23203/22/2013

OP, those glasses are heinous. Get something more flattering or try contacts.

by Anonymousreply 23303/22/2013

OP, you're a dumb fuck

"You asked me to leave the group the first time and I did" - and now they will not let you back in.

That's being banned.

by Anonymousreply 23403/22/2013

OP. You were asked to leave or be banned. You left.

So why did you try to rejoin the group?!

by Anonymousreply 23503/22/2013

What R34 said. You got banned.

PS: Why are you using this site as a chat room? Aren't you supposed to be working?

by Anonymousreply 23603/22/2013

Brandon, what meds are you on? What are you being treated for?

by Anonymousreply 23803/22/2013

It's a closed group, OP, so you CAN'T view it unless you're a member.

Duh!

by Anonymousreply 23903/22/2013

[quote]But after requesting to rejoin, I was actually blocked, as in I could no longer even view it.

Um, bitch - that means banned.

by Anonymousreply 24103/22/2013

Personally I'd never want to join a club that would have me as a member!

by Anonymousreply 24203/22/2013

Brendon, Brandon, Schmandon

by Anonymousreply 24303/22/2013

OP, You might help us better understand where you're coming from if you listed the medications you are currently on.

by Anonymousreply 24503/22/2013

I think you are hot. Maybe a little crazy but still charming.

by Anonymousreply 24603/22/2013

This is fascinating. You were asked to leave, you left, but you kept coming back and 'spying' ??

by Anonymousreply 24703/22/2013

Yes, I would be interested to know your diagnosis too. And what meds you take. All in all, this is a pretty interesting thread. Well done Brandon, in your way you have gotten people to be interested in you for more than just your looks.

by Anonymousreply 24803/22/2013

I hope you're not on all of them at the same time. If you are, you need to find another doctor.

by Anonymousreply 25103/22/2013

Well it certainly flies in the face of "agreeing to leave" and explains the banning.

by Anonymousreply 25203/22/2013

Bipolar with ADHD?

by Anonymousreply 25403/22/2013

Oh no Brandon. You should not have posted all your meds. Things are gonna get nasty now and all the armchair clinicians will begin to diagnose all your disorders.

You fuck with people's heads and you are annoyingly charming, but you don't deserve all the nastiness to come. Maybe you like it?

Off your meds, I bet it gets a bit impulsive, huh.

That is some cocktail you are taking.

Good luck Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 25603/22/2013

That's a pretty potent combination of meds, Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 25703/22/2013

R254, yes.

I

by Anonymousreply 25803/22/2013

You aren't an asshole?

Uh, yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 25903/22/2013

this guy is dealing with a true mystery and deserves respect for that. His mind is fighting with his body and it's needs. STILL,he has the guts to do so honestly and publicly. And no matter how you feel about his ways and/or means,face or wardrobe,abuse of others or self, whatever disorders he might currently possess have a chance at healing cause he's dealing out in the open with a brutal honesty of one caught in that wild dialogue between mind and body. And for whatever else he lacks...this is his gift which,with time,he might learn to use to actually FIND that authenticity and love he desires. You can see that in his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 26103/22/2013

Okay, I will inquire within:

OP.

Do you drop by people's places without calling or emailing first?

by Anonymousreply 26203/22/2013

So I just plugged all of your medications into a drug interaction checker, and it says you should be dead.

by Anonymousreply 26403/22/2013

Brandon it's good I'm not asthmatic because you're breathtaking :p

by Anonymousreply 26503/22/2013

Narcissistic Personality Disorder? Well, that would explain the title of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 26803/22/2013

And not one "good" photo from OP and this thread has hit 269!

by Anonymousreply 26903/22/2013

Borderline Personality Disorder

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

but what is APD?

If you're taking all or some of the drugs in your list, that is way too many drugs and irresponsible by your doctors (and you) to be taking so many.

by Anonymousreply 27003/22/2013

[quote] but what is APD?

Anti-social personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 27103/22/2013

Again, this thread is meaningless without a cock pick.

by Anonymousreply 27303/22/2013

OP, R272, what are your main symptoms making you classified as bipolar and anti-social?

by Anonymousreply 27403/22/2013

dang

by Anonymousreply 27603/22/2013

Sounds like meth

by Anonymousreply 27703/22/2013

OP, are you able to have friends?

or friends of some sort?

by Anonymousreply 27803/22/2013

I love you, Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 27903/22/2013

Brandon is quickly becoming a DL celebrity. We're gonna need another thread, Part 2, soon.

by Anonymousreply 28003/22/2013

R. 275

I see participation in bareback bukkake and piss porn and a blog about it in your future.

by Anonymousreply 28103/22/2013

I'm pretty sure during one of his manic episodes Brandon posted a video of him getting a BJ. Anyone remember that?

It was pretty hot but the thread was quickly deleted.

by Anonymousreply 28203/22/2013

I remember the video and it was hot. He definitely should do more porn.

by Anonymousreply 28303/22/2013

Doubt you're anti-social if you're blowing up the DL.

by Anonymousreply 28403/22/2013

I weep for the future.

by Anonymousreply 28503/22/2013

So was Umpy, R286. We hated him too.

by Anonymousreply 28703/22/2013

People already tell me I'm hot on a daily basis. It's such a burden. Trust me, Brandon - you don't want that cross to bear.

by Anonymousreply 28803/22/2013

There must be someone where you live who wants to kiss you on the penis, Brandon (as long as you're circumcised).

by Anonymousreply 29003/22/2013

la di da

by Anonymousreply 29103/23/2013

[quote]This content is currently unavailable

by Anonymousreply 29203/23/2013

Brandon, I checked your facebook page and see that you are in a relationship. Doesn't your boyfriend tell you that your hot or do you need strangers to tell you?

by Anonymousreply 29303/23/2013

[quote]As a general rule, I don't have any close friends.

One of 10,000 red flags in this loon's posts.

Why are so many of you obsessed with this worthless attention whore? Are your lives really that empty?

by Anonymousreply 29403/23/2013

[quote]la di da

[see offsite link on www.facebook.com]

Aahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 29503/23/2013

Oh.

I thought maybe OP was high and was trying to type "I need people to tell me I'm hot like Eric Dane."

by Anonymousreply 29603/23/2013

[quote]As a general rule, I don't have any close friends.

Try making some new rules.

by Anonymousreply 29703/23/2013

OP, I guess you've never been to New York, Barcelona, Rio, Italy, Sweden or any other city where there are guys everywhere whose looks actually kind of stun you into a kind of awe and you really do want to compliment them.

You're not ugly but you're definitely not attractive or beautiful in any definition of those words. You're a 4 at the best and your lack of self awareness and desire to spew your unmedicated blather here takes you to a 0.

I can't imagine you have many friends in the sense of what that word really means but whoever is willing to be around you-I suggest they keep one eye on you and one eye on the closest exit with easy access to whatever weapon they can grab because you come off as dangerous.

Seriously. The truth.

by Anonymousreply 29803/23/2013

Every guy I know named Brandon is an attention whore, (no offense OP Brandon, but that is just what its called). Is attention whore the root meaning of that name?

by Anonymousreply 29903/23/2013

I am honored to be #300 in Brandon's thread and give him that badly needed prestige.

by Anonymousreply 30003/23/2013

please stop encouraging this narcissist

by Anonymousreply 30103/23/2013

Not to beat a dead horse, but we would have exceeded the number of posts if some nude shots had been posted.

by Anonymousreply 30203/23/2013

I think he's interesting. Not many people with his issues admit they have and cause problems; most of the consider themselves flaw-free and blame everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 30303/23/2013

That's quite a list of medications...

Perhaps you should take them all at once. The entire bottles. With vodka.

Ta!

by Anonymousreply 30403/23/2013

Trashing someone who suffers from mental illness is kind of a dick move.

by Anonymousreply 30503/23/2013

Brandon has issues, but people hellbent on disparaging him have worse issues.

by Anonymousreply 30603/23/2013

Okay, B & W ass shots then? Give us something!

by Anonymousreply 30703/23/2013

Be Brandon's friend!:

by Anonymousreply 30803/23/2013

[quote]content not available

by Anonymousreply 30903/23/2013

R309, you have to be signed into Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 31003/23/2013

FB=fwtd

by Anonymousreply 31103/23/2013

I know Brandon. I don't like him, but I know him.

He poses. He assumes everyone near him is looking at him so he stands or sits with his head posed a lot like you see in his FB shots. And he will stand or sit in the same position for several seconds, if not up to a minute at a time. A lot of times I've felt that he assumes people are photographing him which is why he feels the need to sit or stand "just so".

Trust me on this one.

by Anonymousreply 31203/23/2013

I love that the only pictures he posts on his FB page are poseur headshots.

by Anonymousreply 31303/23/2013

[quote]I love that the only pictures he posts on his FB page are poseur headshots.

That's not true. There are a lot of pictures with other people, pictures hiking, playing golf.

by Anonymousreply 31403/23/2013

Hiking:

by Anonymousreply 31503/23/2013

I think you're very "Hot Like".

by Anonymousreply 31603/23/2013

I like how he's the only person who commented on his own hiking photo, and the comment is "Me and my big wood."

by Anonymousreply 31703/23/2013

I always wonder about those vanity shots. Example-- for the hiking one, did he set the camera up himself on a high branch and take a timed photo or something? Or was he hiking with someone else and they took the photo? If so, you would think the other person would have commented.

Imagining people all alone, setting up vanity shots of themselves... and maybe taking several 'til they get just the 'right' one, is both amusing and sad to me.

by Anonymousreply 31803/23/2013

This thread should be deleted without cock photos

by Anonymousreply 31903/23/2013

There are plenty of comments on his other photos and plenty of pics with other people, but if you're not his friend you can't see him. It appears he only has a handful of public photos.

by Anonymousreply 32003/23/2013

Brandon,

If someone went hiking with you and took that photo, then you have at least one friend!

by Anonymousreply 32103/23/2013

Who is the girl?

by Anonymousreply 32203/23/2013

Brandon, you're adorable. Or at least, totally my type.

by Anonymousreply 32303/23/2013

He reminds me of the Patrick Bateman character.

Big time.

by Anonymousreply 32403/23/2013

You look very handsome in that photo with the woman.

You should always dress well like that. It shows you off best.

by Anonymousreply 32503/23/2013

Has that girl ever been seen again?

by Anonymousreply 32603/23/2013

Brandon at 0:33:

by Anonymousreply 32703/23/2013

This thread is pathetic beyond words.

by Anonymousreply 32803/23/2013

If it's so pathetic, then why are you on it?

by Anonymousreply 32903/24/2013

The answer which you seek OP is demonic possession. You are fighting it in your soul.

by Anonymousreply 33003/24/2013

OP is in the middle of a manic episode and has not even posted in a day.

He has either crashed or is more likely seeking attention elsewhere, if not a number of places at once.

Why are gay men so easily charmed by such severe mental illness, just because it comes with some self awareness? I guess his photos help though he is only young and groomed, not good looking.

This whole thread kind of speaks to DL posters collective desperation, nosiness, voyeurism, fantasy, gullibility and kindness too. The willingness to spare judgement on someone that so many would usually mock and attack if not for his self proclamation that he is HOT. He is average looking but quite delusional and gives the impression of being self aware because he aknowleges mental issues. This passes for candidness and sanity? He can't disquise his mental issues even in typing. It is all manipulation, and kind of sad. Dangerous too.

He is very mentally unwell.

No one would really want to know Brandon in his present state, trust me.

by Anonymousreply 33103/24/2013

I'm "charmed" by Brandon because I partly see myself in him. Only he seems to have done more about his issues than I have, as he's on medication (I'm still roaming around in this world untreated). Cool?

by Anonymousreply 33203/24/2013

Why should this shit get 332 posts on his thread and my far superior post about the demise of the career of Karen Black only get 20? I mean, that's what I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 33303/24/2013

I just think he's dreamy!

by Anonymousreply 33403/24/2013

Bateman

by Anonymousreply 33503/24/2013

R331, Brandon probably went out last night and is sitting down to Sunday brunch as we speak. He doesn't spend his weekends holed up behind his PC as you do. I know it was a long time ago when you were young but try to understand.

by Anonymousreply 33603/24/2013

You can tell his family is fed up with him. He's probably fresh from jail and/or hospital for his latest clown assed stunt. He probably hooked up with someone by whatever means and has been partying all weekend. Getting his fix of attention. DL doesn't rate weekends.

by Anonymousreply 33803/24/2013

Whoever he is, he's managed to get 331 posts in three days by posting a few tame pics of himself.

by Anonymousreply 33903/24/2013

Okay the JLaw pic is throwing me.

Was she with you? Just standing behind you? Has she been seen since?

by Anonymousreply 34003/24/2013

Brandon, put some pants on!

by Anonymousreply 34103/24/2013

R336

Last time I checked I was young. Last night.

I still know that Brandon is Cray. A man tells everyone he is crazy and continues to post pics of his 3/4 right profile in staged settings and is off his meds.

Flirt with him all ya want. He is incapable of showing anything in return or even focusing attention. He might be good for a sex rampage, but not the kind you imagine.

by Anonymousreply 34203/24/2013

Surprising how common this problem is here.

by Anonymousreply 34303/24/2013

We still haven't seen a cock, which can only mean one thing: OP has a cock of clitoral proportions.

by Anonymousreply 34403/24/2013

R344, he's shown his cock before. He posted a video of himself getting a blowjob in one of his earlier, much crazier and therefore closed threads.

It was not small.

by Anonymousreply 34503/24/2013

Something about that pose in his shorts on the couch reminds me of this guy.

by Anonymousreply 34603/24/2013

You guys do realize that Brandon has a girlfriend right and he's just here for attention?

He's a sociopath and they'll manipulate whoever, guy or girl, to get the attention try seek. He's comment about ring an empty shell s right. They only "play" human, and crave attention to feel validated and worthy.

by Anonymousreply 34803/24/2013

R345. Without a photo or video that claim is as worthless as the bible.

by Anonymousreply 34903/24/2013

R348. Who cares uh he is gay or straight?

by Anonymousreply 35003/24/2013

Who cares if he's gay or straight? Did you forget where you are?

He doesn't deserve to be embraced by anyone here just because he doesn't mind posting pics of himself in his underwear on some gay messagee board to strike his massive ego!

And you guys fall for it even though he looks like your typical breeder hipster. Look at his profile pic, he'll be married and fat with four kids he emotionally abuses while killing hookers on the side within the decade!

by Anonymousreply 35103/24/2013

I repeat the question.

by Anonymousreply 35203/24/2013

R352, I do. I care.

by Anonymousreply 35303/24/2013

Why?

by Anonymousreply 35403/24/2013

Because this is a gay message board and some straight dude coming here manipulating a bunch of people like an emotional vampire annoys me.

by Anonymousreply 35503/24/2013

R355. So if you post on a "straight" forum and they try to run you off for being gay is fine by you?

Love how gays demanding rights can so selectively discriminate and segregate themselves.

by Anonymousreply 35603/24/2013

R356, I don't care if straight people post here.

But cockteasing a bunch of gay guys by posting pictures in his underwear so he can be entertained is disturbing, as is those chearleading him on.

by Anonymousreply 35703/24/2013

Photoshop R340

by Anonymousreply 35803/24/2013

We aren't electing him as president for fucks sake

by Anonymousreply 35903/24/2013

He's straight? What is he doing here?

by Anonymousreply 36003/24/2013

R360 gets it.

by Anonymousreply 36203/24/2013

R362 He loses his "straight" card the minute he posts here.

by Anonymousreply 36303/24/2013

Brandon started a website for people looking for sugar daddies.

How's that working out?

by Anonymousreply 36403/24/2013

Great find, R364!!'

by Anonymousreply 36503/24/2013

Wow, I just saw a news article about this. Our Brandon is apparently a big celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 36603/24/2013

Brandon, I think you are a good looking guy. I don't know your history on DL, although I do remember another thread on you.

Someone had linked to your FB and I remember saving a couple of your pics since I thought you were cute.

I wish you well.

by Anonymousreply 36703/24/2013

R367, if you like feet, you might like the most recent pics he posted. Plus, I'm pretty sure you can see thru his shorts in that last picture!!!

by Anonymousreply 36803/24/2013

Assuming micro penis due to lack of nude pics. Sorry Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 36903/24/2013

I have a friend who literally created a vine account just so people can tell him every day he is hot.

by Anonymousreply 37003/24/2013

I was looking at his posts, and in one of them he checked in at 2300 Elliott Apartments and posted "Home!"

So that must be where he lives.

Anyone know if those are nice?

by Anonymousreply 37103/24/2013

That's in Seattle, R371.

by Anonymousreply 37203/24/2013

This guy reminds me of Brandon:

by Anonymousreply 37303/24/2013

So Brando has a prostitution website? Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 37403/24/2013

No picture, R373.

by Anonymousreply 37503/24/2013

I see the picture. Unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 37603/24/2013

Yeah, R373, just all these names and then "likes it" or "reblogged it."

This happens to me about half the time with tumblr links.

by Anonymousreply 37703/24/2013

Here's the picture that R373 is talking about:

by Anonymousreply 37803/24/2013

I'm pretty sure Brandie doesn't have a cock like that

by Anonymousreply 37903/25/2013

right....if your cock and body looked like that, you would have posted already.

by Anonymousreply 38103/25/2013

That dick is photoshopped.

by Anonymousreply 38303/25/2013

It's the look on the guy's face that reminds me of Brandon. Very sociopathic...scheming.

by Anonymousreply 38403/25/2013

Brandon Douche has completely forgettable looks. He would not stand out in a crowd.

by Anonymousreply 38503/25/2013

Thanks, R378. Christopher Quinn Jaxon, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 38603/25/2013

What shade is your lipstick in your trout mouth pics?

by Anonymousreply 38803/25/2013

Purses fall out of pursed lips.

by Anonymousreply 39003/25/2013

omg WHY are you even still alive?! NOBODY LIKES YOU, weirdo. You're psycho, empty, completely incapable of forming connections with the people in your life, and you are unbearably tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 39103/26/2013

THE GREAT R391 HAS SPOKEN!

by Anonymousreply 39203/26/2013

R391 speaks for many.

(Brandon is insane, and not charmingly so)

by Anonymousreply 39303/26/2013

he even created a fake FB profile trying to campaign for Brandon to be re-added to the Datalounge FB group...

by Anonymousreply 39403/26/2013

"Gigi hall"?

by Anonymousreply 39603/26/2013

Where's that photo with Brandon's feet?

by Anonymousreply 39803/26/2013

and cock

by Anonymousreply 39903/26/2013

And Brandon was wondering if he would make it to 200 on this thread.

And I'm happy to announce that I'm #400!

Way to go Brandon!

by Anonymousreply 40003/26/2013

I do know you, Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 40103/26/2013

Oh Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 40303/26/2013

I will again point out the cock pic is notably absent.

by Anonymousreply 40503/26/2013

Well, now I know why he was diagnosed with anti-social personality disorder, etc. And I'm glad I'm not living in Seattle anymore.

by Anonymousreply 40603/26/2013

He denies it, but when his FB was linked the first time, one of his 'likes' was Focus on the Family.

'nuff said... But please, do keep engaging the homophobe. I'm sure he's getting a kick out of it.

by Anonymousreply 40703/26/2013

Sure, Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 41003/26/2013

OP - supporters of equal rights don't ask naive questions like 'why do gays need marriage; can't they form their own customs?'...

by Anonymousreply 41103/26/2013

fuck you. why did you start that ridiculous marriage thread?

by Anonymousreply 41303/26/2013

Why is this thread still here, why hasn't the webmaster been alerted by email, and why is this profoundly mentally ill person still being allowed to post as if this were his blog?

Don't make me get ugly again to get rid of you, you little psycho, because I will.

by Anonymousreply 41403/26/2013

It's one thread...if you don't like it, take it off your thread watcher and move along.

by Anonymousreply 41603/26/2013

BDD and a possible histrionic personality disorder. The constant need for attention of any kind and melodrama is very telling.

by Anonymousreply 41703/26/2013

OP, hon, you sound exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 41803/26/2013

you love it.

by Anonymousreply 42003/26/2013

You're hot from every angle.

Thanks for the foot photo.

by Anonymousreply 42103/26/2013

Editor!

by Anonymousreply 42203/26/2013

Just curious. Have you ever done drag?

I'd make a bet you'd make a beautiful woman, just as you make a very handsome guy.

by Anonymousreply 42303/26/2013

Nice try at damage control in the marriage thread, but can you explain your earlier posts?

Like, r3, r8, r11, and r26?

by Anonymousreply 42403/26/2013

Brandon...as sad and ugly as your attitude is, you are attractive. You look like one of my exes...I happen to love that hot nerdy look. I attribute youre attitude to imaturity more than anything. BTW, I know you claim youre str8, but you PING to high heaven with me. Smart money says you land up completley out of the closet in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 42503/26/2013

OP, I most certainly have not read through this thread, but by any chance were your looks highly valued as a child?

I was a beautiful child. People called me the baby Jesus. Ironic, because I had blond hair and blue eyes, and no matter how Jesus is depicted in modern culture, he did not have blond hair and blue eyes. My mother was also beautiful and superficial. I remember she used to take me to the neighbors to show me off after she washed my hair. She called my hair a halo and said it framed my angelic face.

As a result, I overvalue my looks, which is a curse as you age.

by Anonymousreply 42803/26/2013

Wait, Brandon isn't gay?? I SWEAR I recall him starting a thread once about fucking a young guy. And who was allegedly blowing him in his BJ video?

by Anonymousreply 43003/26/2013

right.

exactly.

His story changes constantly.

by Anonymousreply 43103/26/2013

At r426 Brandon benignly says about his comments in his marriage thread:

[quote] If you notice, my replies aren't argumentative at all.

But here is a list of comments Brandon made in the marriage thread:

[quote] I don't think it will be the revolutionary change that gays think it will be.

[quote] No, [R10]. You're wrong.

[quote] Because [R12], there are certain things that inherently prevent it. Gay men, as a crude example, can't biologically have children, so they can't be afforded that same right.

[quote] By definition, marriage is between a man and woman. Gay people need to get over this obsession with having what the other guy has, and fight for rights that are specific to them.

[quote] I thought gay men were supposed to be more progressive than this. This is why you guys can't get organized. You get so caught up in terminology and semantics. You are your own worst enemy.

[quote] Now you guys are insulting each other? Very sad. This is what getting so narrowly focused on singular goals gets you.

Brandon, those are argumentative, trollish, shit-stirring replies. You sick puppy-drowning fuck.

by Anonymousreply 43303/26/2013

Oh Brandon. You've jumped the shark, as R433 proved. You really should leave the DL now. On this thread, you seem cool and chill. But it's obviously just a little game you're playing. I get it. It's fun to play games on the internets (I too have a few DL "personalities"), but I have this premonition that the what you posted on the gay marriage thread is who you actually are. So, move on and be well.

by Anonymousreply 43403/26/2013

We don't have to try very hard.

All anyone has to do is troll-dar you, then read through that thread carefully & thoughtfully.

by Anonymousreply 43803/26/2013

[quote]As a result, I overvalue my looks, which is a curse as you age.

No shit. I just started "looking my age" .. what a fucking eye opener. I think I was living in some sort of fantasy that I'd look under 35 forever. Nope!

by Anonymousreply 43903/26/2013

Focus on the Family makes sense, now. Thanks for highlighting it all, R433.

by Anonymousreply 44003/26/2013

Brandon, I'm bored with you. Go away, or I'll email your employer again.

by Anonymousreply 44303/26/2013

I think people are also sending links to this thread to his Facebook friends. Wonder what they will think of him admitting to some of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 44403/26/2013

But Brandon's admirers are all normal!

by Anonymousreply 44703/26/2013

I don't believe for a minute that Brandon is straight. I've read his posts about "being balls deep in a 17 year old's ass" too many times.

He likes the attention he gets here. He'll pretend to be anything to get attention.

Classic narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 44803/26/2013

[quote]I only post from my phone

by Anonymousreply 44903/26/2013

Was your brit malah performed on Purim?

That was a messy job Brandon.

The Rabbi was either drunk or you have scarred yourself from obsessive masturbating during one of your manic episodes?

by Anonymousreply 45103/26/2013

It's a nice cock. Good size.

by Anonymousreply 45303/26/2013

Now I've seen everything.

by Anonymousreply 45403/26/2013

OMG Brandon did not just do that!

*gasp*

by Anonymousreply 45503/26/2013

[quote]My cock:

Yes, please!

by Anonymousreply 45603/26/2013

Brandon, that was a quick and funny reply, but you know that the only physical pain you will endure must be self inflicted.

With others you are a tease and sadist. Silk socks and no sex as my grandmother would say.

So was it a drunk Rabbi or self-mutilation? . How did that kosher wiener get so scarred?

by Anonymousreply 45703/26/2013

Hey Brandon or whomever posted the pic of his face; I would do you in a NY minute. You are gorgeous. Forget these judgmental people, you are hot!

by Anonymousreply 45803/26/2013

It's BENT!

(ick)

by Anonymousreply 45903/26/2013

It's not his.

by Anonymousreply 46003/26/2013

For Brandon's self-esteem, we've gotta reach at least 500 posts o this thread.

Friends of Brandon, let's pitch in!

by Anonymousreply 46103/27/2013

Count me in. After all, he did post the cock pic.

by Anonymousreply 46203/27/2013

Nice cock sir! Thank you mucho!

by Anonymousreply 46303/27/2013

Well you all got what you wanted. I hope you're happy.

by Anonymousreply 46403/27/2013

Nice penis, Brandon. Glad your parents had the good sense to have you circumcised.

Is it possible to see a picture that includes both your puss and your penis?

by Anonymousreply 46503/27/2013

Last question. Have you ever done drag? If not, do you think you will ever do it?

by Anonymousreply 46603/27/2013

But what about your face and your cock in one pic, Brandon?

by Anonymousreply 46803/27/2013

Both the face pics and the cock pics belong on the underwhelmed thread.

Shakespeare wrote a play about this thread: Much Ado About Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 46903/27/2013

R470 - probably Brandon pretending to be Brandie pretending to be Brandon. Wait, that sounds familiar.

by Anonymousreply 47103/27/2013

Marsh & McLennan ring any bells, Brandon?

by Anonymousreply 47203/27/2013

They can't prove it was Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 47303/27/2013

Alright guys, well apparently I have to stop posting.

Thanks for keeping me distracted!

by Anonymousreply 47403/27/2013

You're welcome, B.

Now get back to work!

by Anonymousreply 47503/27/2013

Someone here would really have the audacity to contact a poster's employer because they don't like what he is posting on a message board. Seek professional guidance and leave Brandon alone.

by Anonymousreply 47603/27/2013

What were the work shenanigans, R477? He didn't fuck her at work or on company time. I'm pretty certain he's free to fuck whoever he likes on his own time.

I don't like Brandon either, but you are lower than pond scum.

by Anonymousreply 47803/27/2013

And I am free to email whomever I please, r478 ...

by Anonymousreply 47903/27/2013

I couldn't be less interested in the details of his behavior and whether or not they were scandalous, r480; I just enjoy scaring him away from the DL for a while.

by Anonymousreply 48103/27/2013

Do you really enjoy being that much of a cunt, R477 R479 R481? I mean, do you go home at night, stick tampons in your orifices and roll around on the floor luxuriating in the cuntiness that is you?

by Anonymousreply 48203/27/2013

[quote]So then, it seems the consensus seems to be that Brandon should have the freedom and ability to post on a message board.

My actions don't require the support or consensus of Datalounge--although, Brandon DOES have the freedom and ability to post here, at least until the next time he gets banned. It's just that, because he has been stupid enough to make his personal information available to DLers, he may wind up paying consequences for exercising his freedom.

As fo me, I am free to email his employers* if I choose, and I could not give a shit you or the rest of DL thinks about that, r483.

*So far, I've never actually done this, though Brandon claims someone else did a while back. And while I kinda doubt, I will carry through on my threat, you never know .... if Brandon's tedious postings continue, I just might do it.

by Anonymousreply 48403/27/2013

Would woefully average work? I always feel better when I hear: "at least you don't smell toxic today."

by Anonymousreply 48503/27/2013

To the loser with no life: What exactly are you going to tell Brandon's employer? And how old are you, five?

by Anonymousreply 48603/27/2013

Indeed, r487, I sometimes do enjoy being a cunt! Doesn't everyone on DL? And I am quite content with my biological sex, but thanks for inquiring.

by Anonymousreply 48803/28/2013

Can we go back to talking about clothes now?

by Anonymousreply 48903/28/2013

Nice to see R481/484/488 embracing his cuntiness. Go on with your bad ass self.

Given the choice between the douchebaggery of Brandon and being a major cunt like R481, I'd go with Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 49003/28/2013

R488 seems like the stereotypical prissy bitch queen stuck in middle school. I can practically hear him lisping through his braces "I'm telling your parentthhhh on you."

by Anonymousreply 49103/28/2013

Brandon is a homophobe.

There's your justification for fucking with him any way we can.

by Anonymousreply 49203/28/2013

R488 Let's see what *you* look like. If you're better looking than Brandon, maybe everyone will move to your side.

by Anonymousreply 49303/28/2013

Therapy from a good therapist can be very helpful- please note Brandon/OP and particularly a number of posters on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 49403/28/2013

Nyahhh.

by Anonymousreply 49503/28/2013

Damn, you people are all stirred up in here. I'd decided I wasn't really going to contact Brandon's employer, but now I might have to, just for the fun of poking a stick at y'all.

by Anonymousreply 49603/28/2013

R496. We've already contacted yours.

by Anonymousreply 49703/28/2013

I work for myself, r497. Look forward to hearing what you have to say.

by Anonymousreply 49803/28/2013

Meanwhile Brandon is counting...497, 498, 499...

by Anonymousreply 49903/28/2013

Brandon works for himself too. He owns a prostitution website. And?

by Anonymousreply 50003/28/2013

If someone was going to troll as a "straight" man on the DL, wouldn't they choose more masculine pics? Cause these are all gurl. And why is this crap still on the front page yet the Amazing Race thread got deleted?

by Anonymousreply 50103/28/2013

what does it feel like to break 500 posts Brandon?

by Anonymousreply 50203/28/2013

Keep posting so we can see the blow job video!!!

by Anonymousreply 50303/28/2013

Did he promise that after 600 or something, R503?

by Anonymousreply 50403/28/2013

Damn, I was a meeting earlier. I wanted to put Brandon over the 500 mark.

Now I'll have to keep tuned in to DL to have the honor to put him at 600!

by Anonymousreply 50503/28/2013

Yes he did! He said if we have to move to a new thread he will post the blow job video. Really want to see that!

by Anonymousreply 50603/28/2013

Brandon needs to come back and give us some more inflammatory tidbits or we'll never get to 600.

by Anonymousreply 50703/28/2013

I don't think you'll be getting that video after his job was threatened if he didnt stop posting.

by Anonymousreply 50803/28/2013

I think we all know everything we need to about Brandon.

Can this be The Amazing Race thread now, since that one got deleted?

by Anonymousreply 50903/28/2013

If the Amazing Race were more interesting than Brandon, I would say yes, R509 (not that my opinion matters any more than anyone else's).

But it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 51003/28/2013

R511 needs to learn about Trolldar

by Anonymousreply 51203/28/2013

Except you're Not Brandon, R511.

by Anonymousreply 51303/28/2013

Back so soon, Brandon? Too bad you haven't learned to follow instructions. Email going out to your employer in 5 .. 4.. 3...

by Anonymousreply 51503/28/2013

Is the bj from a man or a woman?

by Anonymousreply 51603/28/2013

A guy, R516.

by Anonymousreply 51703/28/2013

Brandon only posts from his phone.

by Anonymousreply 51803/28/2013

R514 is not Brandon. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 51903/28/2013

[quote]Brandon. Idiot.

That sums it up nicely.

by Anonymousreply 52003/28/2013

r220 nailed it

by Anonymousreply 52103/28/2013

This boy, brandon, is mentally ill in ways that cannot be nailed. He is not a boy of course, but a dangerous man.

He is asking for it, and I guess that some are giving it because they think he is HOT. Play along with the future killer.

You can go on Grindr or Gay.com or somewhere else if you have the need to tease, cajole or beg for pictures of ordinary looking guys. You can find much better looking ones too. brandon needs us for his game, but his real game is happening in real time, elsewhere.

He is a sociopath and nuts. Not because he admits to mental health problems, but because he is so clearly much more dangerous and mentally ill than what he says. Beware.

Some Y'all are way too easy, and most y'all are having fun from the comfort of anonymity.

He is a sick fuck, and importantly a serial liar who will be outraged by such an accusation.

Crazy is the word I use for people who have problems that I like or enjoy and even myself.

brandon is more than crazy. He is insane. This is not ADHD or OCD or PMS, he is a full on sociopath. Narcissistic is part of that, but don't get too comfortable with ex-boyfriend labeling. brandon is dangerous and nuts.

The guy who wants to email brandon's employer is not so far off in his instinct, even if his motivation seems mean-spirited. brandon is not teasing dick, but he is announcing his himself as a sociopathic player, and he enjoys addressing easy lies. It is a ruse, and a game to deflect from his real problems.

It is also a warning.

This thread should be closed.

brandon is playing a game with everyone, and don't be surprised when it makes the news.

by Anonymousreply 52203/29/2013

OP seek therapy you're a narcissist. I didn't read the entire thread just the first post and 3 replies after that.

by Anonymousreply 52303/29/2013

What crimes do you think he has committed, R522. I already said it up-thread, but I get a very strong Ted Bundy vibe.

by Anonymousreply 52403/29/2013

The only sociopath on this thread is the guy who keeps threatening Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 52503/29/2013

Aww! He posted a shirtless picture of himself on his FB wearing a cross, and one of his friends asked him about being an Atheist, and this was his response:

"I am but the cross belongs to my mom who passed away when I was 11. I've worn it ever since."

by Anonymousreply 52603/29/2013

He is Jewish and a liar and a psychopath.

How pathetic can you be, r526.

His mom is still living, read his other posts.

Aww, it's his Easter theme.

by Anonymousreply 52703/29/2013

70 posts away from BJ video!

by Anonymousreply 53003/29/2013

Bump

by Anonymousreply 53103/29/2013

So, webmaster is probably going to delete this thread before it gets to 600, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 53203/29/2013

That is not a high school pic! It is a more recent Adidas sock pattern. Fail.

by Anonymousreply 53303/29/2013

R533, it's a high school pic. At least 5 years old.

by Anonymousreply 53403/29/2013

And here's an even older pic with me wearing it since R533 seems to think I quickly shaved my beard, got a haircut and de-aged to take the other pic.

by Anonymousreply 53503/29/2013

well well!

by Anonymousreply 53603/29/2013

The posters mooning and fawning over this loser are pathetic. Back away from the computer, brush the cheetohs off of your gut, go out and get some fresh air. There are plenty of hot guys in the real world that you can oogle up close. Some of them are even non-psychotic.

I do not believe one word this troll says or any of the photos he posts. It's unbelievable that in 2013 we still have idiotic rubes that get drawn in by yarn-spinning Internet "personas". Get a clue, people!

by Anonymousreply 53703/29/2013

He one ugly muthafucka.

by Anonymousreply 53803/29/2013

I don´t get those of you having a meltdown over this thread. What do you think he´s going to do--reach through the Internet and grab you? If he really scares you this much, just scroll on.

by Anonymousreply 53903/29/2013

Who said they're scared of him? I'm not stupid enough to give him any access to my life, but I'm revolted by the creepers in this thread that are falling all over themselves in awe of this attention-seeking poser.

The whole thing is repulsive; this little hetero shit coming here to troll us and the pathetic groupies that worship him. The whole lot of them should be committed to a psych ward for evaluation.

by Anonymousreply 54003/29/2013

I think the worshipers are scarier still, R540.

by Anonymousreply 54103/29/2013

Worshipers? Oh, dear . . .

by Anonymousreply 54203/29/2013

Oh please, R540/541, all of DL worships straight men. That's nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 54303/29/2013

He has no intention of posting any bj video regardless of how many posts this thread gets. I told you guys, I know him.

He's a sociopath. He's on here because he's bored and figured out that the odds are he'll get his ego stroked if he keeps the thread going. That's not happening for him in the real world like he thought it would which is why he haunts the net.

I find it interesting, Brandon that you haven't acknowledged my posts calling you out on your shit. You don't acknowledge it in real life either.

by Anonymousreply 54403/29/2013

R544 - he posted the cock shot! Here's hoping! 55 more posts left.

by Anonymousreply 54503/29/2013

R543, speak for yourself. Stop projecting your neuroses on everyone else.

I loathe straight douchebags like OP.

by Anonymousreply 54603/29/2013

Must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...must...worship...Brandon...

by Anonymousreply 54703/29/2013

I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR FANS!

by Anonymousreply 54803/29/2013

And he knows it too, r543 (he said so in another thread). It's exactly why he's here. The nauseating sycophants at DL are only too happy to provide the attention he seeks.

by Anonymousreply 54903/29/2013

R544, I don't know if I know you. How would I know? Give me something personal. Where do I live? Where did I go to college? What's my girkfriend's name?

And yeah I post here cuz I'm bored. I'm, is t that why MOST people post on here?

by Anonymousreply 55003/29/2013

R524 is spot on with the Bundy vibe. It's actually amazing, in a way, to be able to read the posts Brandon writes and see the psychosis up close.

by Anonymousreply 55103/29/2013

Ted Bundy was a killer of women. This is the vibe I transmit? I think we should all agree, if we're being honest, this is not accurate.

I slay the wicked thoughts that permeate the mind with futile expectations. My victims are laid to rest with peace of mind and an unburdened soul.

I am a killer of false hope.

by Anonymousreply 55203/29/2013

Yeah, it gets creepier as you read along, R551. There is something about his detached victimization of young girls coupled with his bi-sexuality that is a red flag for me. Sexual psychopaths often choose their victims based on the ability to manipulate them. Gender is less important than finding a certain 'type'--someone who is weak, damaged, needy and trusting.

by Anonymousreply 55303/29/2013

Getting my cock sucked:

by Anonymousreply 55403/29/2013

R553, I'm obviously not speaking from experience, but I would wager young girls are a much easier target. They're more malleable and their heightened emotional states would probably make for more interesting games.

One would assume.

by Anonymousreply 55503/29/2013

BTW, the guy in the video wasn't really my type, but he WAS married which made things more interesting.

His wife ended up seeing the video. I guess I should be thankful that, unlike him, there are no shots of my face. A benefit of being the one holding the camera, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 55603/29/2013

FABULOUS

by Anonymousreply 55703/29/2013

No face shot in the pic because its not him.

by Anonymousreply 55803/29/2013

Enough with this crap. I was joking at first, but just I emailed this douchebag's employer.

by Anonymousreply 55903/29/2013

OP, I know Erryday. Erryday was a friend of mine. Erryday was fucking hot!

OP, you're no Erryday.

by Anonymousreply 56103/29/2013

Brandon, you are absolutely adorable and I think you're aware of it. Would it be OK with you if I printed out a picture of you and came on your face? I'm stalking your FB page, trying to decide which pic(s) to print.

You are even cute with the hipster-douchebag glasses, but you really should consider Lasik surgery. Very pretty eyes. Keep the facial hair! Lose the silly hats.

Waiting for your tacit approval...

by Anonymousreply 56203/29/2013

R559 = Cindy Brady.

by Anonymousreply 56403/29/2013

Not funny

by Anonymousreply 56603/29/2013

They probably would if you were. Although, you're probably hot to people who aren't hot. And of course to the elderly.

by Anonymousreply 56703/29/2013

R565 is not me but heh that's kind of a cool idea.

Of course, I would never do that.

If I were going to kill myself, it would be in a very public way. Everyone would know the name Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 56803/29/2013

Brandon, I've been waiting all day for your approval to cum on your face.

by Anonymousreply 56903/29/2013

Oh for Christ's sake just cum on it already R562.

You're all losers.

by Anonymousreply 57003/29/2013

Me too? Can I be a loser too!?

by Anonymousreply 57203/29/2013

Yeah, I was only 16 in that picture and my facial hair was pretty unimpressive LOL

by Anonymousreply 57403/29/2013

Ew. 16? Now I feel unclean and all pervy. But you didn't seem to mind. I cuddled you afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 57503/29/2013

The thread about gay soccer player Robbie Rogers has been around for a month and has yet to generate 60 responses.

Yet the sociopathic douchebag Brandon has the DL queens all creamin' their panties.

So typical of the fucking losers on this board, basement dwellers willing to put up all kinds of horseshit on the off chance some other loser will toss 'em a bone and pay them the slightest bit of attention.

Nice work, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 57603/29/2013

I love how the haters on this thread take all of this 100X more seriously than anyone else posting here.

by Anonymousreply 57703/29/2013

Wow. If you shaved off the beef curtain fur you could be her twin!

by Anonymousreply 57803/29/2013

Well, R576, maybe there is a lesson for Robbie Rogers in this. He should be more interactive with his DL fans the way Brandon is. Has he posted his permission for DL'ers to cum on his face?

by Anonymousreply 57903/30/2013

Brandon looks like Christopher Reeve.

by Anonymousreply 58003/30/2013

TL,DR

by Anonymousreply 58203/30/2013

Brandon, come over...I have a Super Nintendo with two controllers. We can totes play Super Mario 3 together!

by Anonymousreply 58303/30/2013

why the long face?

by Anonymousreply 58403/30/2013

the more photos you post, the more unattractive you become.

Actually, scratch that, the more you post the more unattractive you become.

by Anonymousreply 58503/30/2013

I noticed this thread when it started but never clicked. Why would I bother with an immature narcissist? Bo-ring! But 585 posts? So I look at the last few pages and see pics of a guy who is alright looking, but not amazing or anything. But he looks dead in the eyes. Why would anyone want to give this creepy person the time of day, let alone feed his ego with all the posts?

One maxed thread for one weirdo who is not a celeb and not even attractive? And dead in the eyes? What's wrong with you people?

by Anonymousreply 58603/30/2013

ewww... kill it! That long hound dog face.

by Anonymousreply 58703/30/2013

What did you copy that from, OP / 581 / Brandon?

by Anonymousreply 58803/30/2013

The Vampire Codex R588.

by Anonymousreply 58903/30/2013

*snort*

by Anonymousreply 59103/30/2013

Go through the DL FB page and there are a lot of guys much hotter.

by Anonymousreply 59303/30/2013

Tell us, R586, how gorgeous you are. And please, bitch, a pic.

by Anonymousreply 59403/30/2013

Brandon, did you go to Jewlane or Goyola?

by Anonymousreply 59503/30/2013

Brandon, do you know what Joe Morton's character is up to on SCANDAL?

by Anonymousreply 59603/30/2013

Brandon, how hot is Erryday?

by Anonymousreply 59703/30/2013

Brandon, is Erryday a boy or a girl?

by Anonymousreply 59803/30/2013

One more post, Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 59903/30/2013

Okay, Brandon. You're done with Act One. What comes next?

by Anonymousreply 60003/30/2013

kill this thread

by Anonymousreply 60103/30/2013

kill this thread now

by Anonymousreply 60203/30/2013

kill it dead

by Anonymousreply 60303/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.