Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jason Kennedy on the Today Show

He's been co-hosting the third hour for the past week or so. He's cute! What's his story?

by Anonymousreply 1103/22/2013

I have asked here before without response. Just thought he might be gay.

by Anonymousreply 103/21/2013

He must be gay

by Anonymousreply 203/21/2013

Oh, he's Christian. He leads a Bible study attended by, uh, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.

But if you're a hardcore Christian, haven't you found a godly bride by the age of 31?

by Anonymousreply 303/21/2013

He's a major fundie apparently. He's like 30 though. If there's no backstory and relationship history by then it can only mean one thing. Most guys, especially ones who look like him, would either have had a string of girlfriends or be settling down.

Anyway, he needs a major dick slapping for this. What a moronic, disgraceful thing to say. What is this, the 1980s?

1:45

by Anonymousreply 403/21/2013

I was fundie too. Made me pray instead of thinking about guys and kept me from having to get physical with girls. I prayed a lot.

by Anonymousreply 503/21/2013

I guess he does his own makeup.

by Anonymousreply 603/21/2013

I like to imagine the fuck sessions Jason has with his churchie buddy Ryan Basford (from Chelsea Lately).

And of course Matt Lanter can break free from his beard once in a while and join in as well.

by Anonymousreply 703/21/2013

He basically comes out in the video at R4.

A straight TV presenter who's comfortable with his sexuality would never answer that way; he'd have some fun with it.

He sounds brainwashed.

by Anonymousreply 803/21/2013

Is he banging Kathie Lee or Hoda?

by Anonymousreply 903/21/2013

Ooh R7 I bet they have threesomes. Who do we think is the top? I say the one in the middle. He needs to die, life really isn't fair. :(

So I just looked him up and he seemed the homeliest of the 3, but that is an unflattering pic. He's actually very nice and looks a bit like Ed Norton. He's definitely the gayest and is unsuccessfully trying to mask a rather charming case of gay voice.

by Anonymousreply 1003/22/2013

And his anus is sparkling!

by Anonymousreply 1103/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.