Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Autism! Autism! 2% of all children!!!

maybe the kids are just idiots?

by Anonymousreply 5209/18/2013

did you ride the Tilt A Whirl during pregnancy r3?

by Anonymousreply 503/21/2013

Let's ask Joey Luft.

by Anonymousreply 603/21/2013

LOL, R4.

by Anonymousreply 803/21/2013

With EVERYTHING going on in the fucked up world, Diane Sawyer of COURSE made this the second lead story on ABC News last night, stirring up the legions of mommy fraus who stay glued to ABC 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 1003/21/2013

Go away R11, with your tiresome, incessant "you Americans" posts.

Nobody invited you, no one here needs or wants your opinion. I'm sure your own little miserable country (What is it? Canada? the U.K.?) has a website you can troll.

by Anonymousreply 1303/21/2013

R12 do you belong to the Flat Earth Society or are you a scientologist?

Real medical conditions do exist you know. 99% of medical practitioners would say that both autism and peanut allergy ARE real conditions. It's not open to debate except by crackpots, the ignorant and the gullible and those with little life experience.

There is a lot of loopy theorizing that goes on about what causes autism in the mass media though. Maybe the ABC show was presenting one of those mad theories. I didn't see it.

by Anonymousreply 1503/21/2013

A diagnosis of autism will get treatments covered by medical insurance, and get special assistance from school districts.

The same is not true of other childhood behavioral issues, so there is a practical reason to call every child with issues "autism spectrum".

by Anonymousreply 1903/21/2013

I think that is a little low, I'd guess 10% or more of children are artistic.

by Anonymousreply 2403/22/2013

R21 is correct. It is the PVC pipes. We should go back to the old reliable lead pipes.

by Anonymousreply 2503/22/2013

tl;dr R18.

by Anonymousreply 2909/09/2013

My nephew had the Autism and I spanked his bottom and said "You ought NOT do that anymore."

Now we call his behavior "ought NOT ism" and he's fine.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

by Anonymousreply 3009/09/2013

R23 you don't suppose there might be the possibility that in the past there were always people with ASD but doctors didn't diagnose autism because they'd never heard of it? It's now widely accepted and the parameters for what constitutes autism have changed enormously, so people who wouldn't have been diagnosed 20 years ago are now.

It's now thought that Albert Einstein, Sir Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Michaelangelo, Thomas Jefferson, Alan Turing, Nikola Tesla, Lewis Carroll and Jonathan Swift were all on the autism spectrum. It's highly unlikely that autism is caused by an external source such as nuclear fallout - what about all the people before nuclear fission? What about all the ones who would never have come into contact with anything from Texas because the world weather patterns don't work that way?

by Anonymousreply 3409/09/2013

I recently read they are now looking at older fathers (over 30) as a possible cause in autism.

by Anonymousreply 3609/09/2013

It would be far preferable to go back to the good old days when you called a tard a tard, and shipped them off to the asylum for life.

by Anonymousreply 3809/09/2013

Just like Sybil had multiple personalities and then it was found out she didn't.

No one says autism doesn't exist, so do multiples, it just doesn't happen nearly as much as they say.

by Anonymousreply 3909/18/2013

Autism = Parents looking for an excuse for their faulty genes and shitty parenting.

by Anonymousreply 4009/18/2013

I heard about a report that blames sperm in men over 40 for their children's autism.

by Anonymousreply 4109/18/2013

The world is a repulsive condition and these "autistic" children are merely hip to the facts. Why join in?

by Anonymousreply 4209/18/2013

Can you imagine being trapped in an elevator with R37?

I'd eat her head before having to listen to that babble.

by Anonymousreply 4309/18/2013

They're a future evolutionary stage. They're better able to use electronics and stuff, and according to fictionary TV shows they have mental powers or something.

But they're still not our final form.

by Anonymousreply 4409/18/2013

[quote]Here's the thing, when I ingest milk I'm liable to projectile vomit and spend hours sure im near death, this shit is not in my head.

Y

A

W

N

by Anonymousreply 4509/18/2013

Yeah, I gots to avoid the dairy too. And peanut butter and McDonalds french fries. Worst smelling farts this side of the Mississippi when I eat either of those.

by Anonymousreply 4609/18/2013

[quote] when I ingest milk I'm liable to projectile vomit and spend hours sure im near death

You would think you would know after the first time that you're not near death, petal.

by Anonymousreply 4709/18/2013

Hilarious when straight bigots claim homosexuality is a 'dead end' genetically, but it's ok for some of them to continually spawn defective children over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 4809/18/2013

Popeyes fried chicken with the spicy gravy and mashed potatoes on the side. Runny and burns like a motherfucker. My anus hates me whenever I forget and eat it again. You would think I wouldn't, but I think my brain trolls me because it's so tasty. It's one of my trashy comfort food meals.

by Anonymousreply 4909/18/2013

R38 and called a fag a "fag" and kicked them to death?

by Anonymousreply 5009/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.