Since 1995

Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls) and Vincent Kartheiser (Mad Men) Engaged

Do we care?

by Anonymousreply 1303/22/2013

She wants to wake up to this?

by Anonymousreply 103/20/2013

WHO is doing WHAT? Speak English, OP!

by Anonymousreply 203/20/2013

R2 Are you familiar with the term "headline"?

by Anonymousreply 303/20/2013

Vincent is a much better actor.

by Anonymousreply 403/20/2013

Vincent is hung like a Clydesdale.

by Anonymousreply 503/20/2013

She played a woman he practically raped last season on MAD MEN, then she had a lobotomy and didn't remember him. So he went back to the wife from COMMUNITY.

So their real-life story is sort of like Luke & Laura: rape leads to romance leads to marriage.

by Anonymousreply 603/21/2013

Do celebs or near-celebs ever hook up with regular people? Or have we developed a quasi aristocracy?

by Anonymousreply 703/21/2013

Pretty sure he was underage in the pic, too, R5.

by Anonymousreply 803/21/2013

The movie was made in 1997 and Kartheiser was born in 1979. You do the math.

by Anonymousreply 903/21/2013

I sorta' care...well, it's mildly interesting. I didn't know they were a couple.

I've heard he's quite the hippy. I hope she likes to take the bus to their dinner dates.

by Anonymousreply 1003/21/2013

I thought he didn't even have a toilet in his house.

by Anonymousreply 1103/21/2013

R9- the film recieved an award at the Mediawave festival in April of 1997. He turned 18 in May of 1997. You do the math. There are scenes between he and Natasha Wagner that had to be refilmed to avoid an NC 17 rating.

Creepy Larry Clarke exploited the fuck out of Vincent AND the movie was still a flop. This is part of the reason that his career bottomed out and he went a bit nuts, culminating in a shitty part on the WB that he hated. HATED. He hasn't really recovered, though he's doing a lot better than many expected and seems to have finally made peace with the way his career has gone.

I've mentioned it before on DL, but we have mutual friends and I have net him. He is actually quite attractive in a very delicate, pretty way. He has a seriously tiny frame. He's quite chatty, seems arrogant but in a charming way since its obvious that he is very unsure of himself. I had a crush on him, but was assured countless times that he is straight. And he never pinged.

by Anonymousreply 1203/22/2013

Thanks for the info r12. I really like Vincent Kartheiser, even liked him on Angel, though parts of his storyline did suck. His career seems okay on track.

by Anonymousreply 1303/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.