Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Listen Up DL

ONE IN FIFTY US schoolchildren arenow diagnosed with autism.

Yes. The CDC says do.

by Anonymousreply 4003/21/2013

Damn! I changed it from "CDC says do" to "CDC says so."

by Anonymousreply 103/20/2013

Some say the world will end in fire. Some say the world will end in ice.

Apparently the world will end with lots of hand-flapping and an army of overacting Dustin Hoffmans.

by Anonymousreply 203/20/2013

You, Blanche, YOU

by Anonymousreply 303/20/2013

Everybody keep eating processed food with artiful sweeteners in it! No one sees a connection?

by Anonymousreply 403/20/2013

This is so fucked up. I honestly think a lot of this comes from the fact that kids aren't developing normal social skills because of technology. Real life is slipping away and making room for digital life. It's autism spectrum disorder, which includes most social retardation.

It's not going to be hand-flapping, the world is going to end with everyone having dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 503/20/2013

Artiful AND fanciful, r4!

by Anonymousreply 603/20/2013

Hope those fraus aren't feeding their children animals aka meat. That's partly the reason Calebenjamin and Habley are acting all fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 703/20/2013

you used to call them retards! same thing.

by Anonymousreply 803/20/2013

It's the PEANUTS!!!

by Anonymousreply 903/20/2013

It's all the plastic bottles and plastic things in our life, seeping chemicals into everything.

by Anonymousreply 1003/20/2013

High fructose corn syrup. My next Halloween costume.

by Anonymousreply 1103/20/2013

I like blue.

by Anonymousreply 1203/20/2013

It's the GOT-dayum VACCINES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1303/20/2013

Ignorant fucks. Our good friends have twins, one with autism, one without. They are great parents that provide a world of opportunity for their autistic child and encourage all of us to participate. Pretty fucking sure meat, sugar, etc wasn't the cause.

by Anonymousreply 1403/20/2013

How are you sure, R14, until you've eliminated them from the child's diet for about six months? You're "pretty fucking sure" because you're ignorant and these fraus aren't ready to seriously overhaul their lives to reboot their poor children's endocrine, immune and neurotransmitter systems. Lazy shits. Get off the meat.

by Anonymousreply 1503/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 1603/20/2013

This reminds me of Darwin's Radio by Greg Bear

by Anonymousreply 1703/20/2013

R15. Do you know what fraternal twins are? One is autistic. One is not. I can promise you they were fed, vaccinated, raised the same.

by Anonymousreply 1803/20/2013

Autism is another made up childhood condition like ADHD. In my day these were simply the problematic kids who needed the shit smacked outta them by their parents. That usually did the trick and brought them around.

by Anonymousreply 1903/20/2013

R19. Does being gay require the same treatment?

by Anonymousreply 2003/20/2013

I'm talking specifically about the autistic child R18, though the sibling could benefit. I don't care if they are twins. Anyway, any parent who feeds their kid white sugar is a shitty parent. Parents have the opportunity to know more, but they choose to complain, when they ought to get hardcore about restricting the consumption of toxic, unhygienic and steroid-filled meat, pus-milk and brain-frying white sugar.

by Anonymousreply 2103/20/2013

R21. Suicide is painless. How many kids do you have? Would anyone miss you? Do it.

by Anonymousreply 2203/20/2013

Drink your pus and eat your meat, R22. It's what makes you what you are: ignorant and aggressive. And probably a shitty, smelly lay.

by Anonymousreply 2303/20/2013

R23. Do it

by Anonymousreply 2403/20/2013

1 in 50 = 2%. Is that so high? Wasn't infant mortality something like 40% 100 years ago? And hungry children in the US right now are 1 in 5.

The autistic community is one of the neediest, whiniest bunch of whelps you ever will find. And a lot of the "autistic" kids you find today? Simply undersocialized and underdeveloped due to parental neglect.

by Anonymousreply 2503/20/2013

R24. Sniff it. And then ask me if I can break a fifty. Mmmmm...donkeydungburgers for my drooling special needs Kaiylen! And Kaiylen 2, too!

by Anonymousreply 2603/20/2013

R26. Did you mean to say something?

by Anonymousreply 2703/20/2013

It's because parents demand doctors diagnose their dumbass child with autism so they can get special services in school. And because their freakishly antisocial child can be called an Asperger's patient instead of a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 2803/20/2013

R4 here. My theory is that the consumption of processed foods and or ARTIFICIAL sweeteners by the mother (and or father) is toxic to the unborn child, and possibly damages the mother in less obvious ways, but is passed along and retards the child. This damage to the mother could possibly be done prior to pregnancy or during pregnancy. I believe ARTIFICIAL sweeteners to be toxic to our bodies, and this is the result. These sweeteners are unfortunately in most people's daily diet, with many unsuspecting people not even realizing it. But then we also have the frau's, who use Equal, Splenda etc in everything, and drink diet soda as if they are doing someone a favor. There is a connection. I've said it before, ARTIFICIAL sweeteners are the new tobacco, it's deadly and if everyone wakes up they would see it.

by Anonymousreply 2903/20/2013

Diagnoses of autism are now being made where twenty years ago we would've said the kid was awkward with no social skills. The rise in numbers has more to do with the parameters covering the autistic spectrum being expanded so autistic spectrum disorder now includes kids that it didn't used to.

Adding the number of McCarthyite hard-of-thinking self-diagnosers (it MUST be autusm, otherwise little Jayden-Kaiden-Minnesota-Griffindor is just a foul mannered, badly brought up junior criminal! Now, who do I sue?) and suddenly it looks like an epidemic.

There is now a movement among doctors to limit what is currently being considered autistic because it has become a useless term covering far too wide a list of behaviours.

by Anonymousreply 3003/20/2013

Mmm...ground hoof n' turd burgers, served up by all the fraus! More Munchausen-by-Proxy for those complaining, animal eatin' fraus and their ignorant stans (R27 reporting for duty).

by Anonymousreply 3103/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 3203/20/2013

r28 nails it. Aspberger's (sp) kids were just called weirdos before all this. And they manages to do quite well for themselves in technology, see Gates, Jobs, etc.

by Anonymousreply 3303/20/2013

Having seen plenty of Gates and Jobs as adults in interviews, seminars and television, I'm pretty sure they aren't autistic.

I'm not sure where we are going with this conversation, but in about 15 more replies odds are one of you can draw a perfect NY skyline blindfolded.

by Anonymousreply 3403/20/2013

Well OP, wrap your head around this. I saw on t.v. tonight that fully 1.7 billion people in the world are carrying tuberculosis.

by Anonymousreply 3503/20/2013

[quote]ONE IN FIFTY US schoolchildren arenow diagnosed with autism. ONE IN FIFTY.

You know, repeating places loudly is one of the symptoms. ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS.

by Anonymousreply 3603/21/2013

How many with dyslexia, OP?

by Anonymousreply 3703/21/2013

This thread is exactly the reason why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 3803/21/2013

Soon to be a major motion picture, r17. please god, not with will smith and his spawn.

by Anonymousreply 3903/21/2013

They also become eligible for SSDI, r28. I'm surprised it's only 1 in 50, but if you add in all the bipolar and ADHD kids, you start understanding how literally half the households in this country are collecting some kind of welfare check.

by Anonymousreply 4003/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!