Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cunt Gosselin tells Carlos Gosselin (unrelated) to change his name immediately

Does this bitch realize how despised she is or does she exist in a bubble?

by Anonymousreply 3003/20/2013

She's delusional.

by Anonymousreply 103/20/2013

If anyone should be changing their name, its her. Gosselin is not her last name, its the last name of a man who she was briefly married to.

by Anonymousreply 203/20/2013

I am so looking forward to her throwaway child Maddie turning 18 and writing her book! Oh and for little Joel to grow to be gay and make Kate's head spin. What a snatch this woman is. I was so happy when the coupon cabin fired her.

by Anonymousreply 303/20/2013

Can any of the mental health professionals on DL tell us what personality disorder Kate Gosselin suffers from?

by Anonymousreply 403/20/2013

R4 She has cunticitis

by Anonymousreply 503/20/2013

Jon Gosselin was so smart to dump her narcissistic, borderline-MbP ass.

by Anonymousreply 603/20/2013

"And if it was meant as a joke to me, then I missed the joke–busy being a mom and am CONSTANTLY dealing w ppl impersonating my children!"

Why the FUCK would anyone want to impersonate one of her children??!!

by Anonymousreply 703/20/2013

You gotta hand it to her: her cunt game is A++. It doesn't get better than this.

by Anonymousreply 803/20/2013

If she is so busy being a mom how does she find the time to twitter so much?

by Anonymousreply 903/20/2013

R9 moms know how to multi-task

by Anonymousreply 1003/20/2013

God I remember one episode (yes, I used to watch this freakfest) where they were going to Utah or something for skiing and the show had been on for a couple of years at this point. Twat Kate was flipping out that each of the kids had a little name tag on their back packs and was screeching that if people got ahold of the bags and learned the kids' names they could then call the kids by name and lure them into being kidnapped or something. It was the fucking stupidest thing I had ever seen, even from Kate. I don't know if the fact that everyone already KNEW her kids because she had been pimping them on tv for years was lost on her or what.

by Anonymousreply 1103/20/2013

What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1203/20/2013

Now that she mentions it, this actually makes me wanna open a new Twitter account and troll the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1303/20/2013

It's so sad when people don't realize how they're truly perceived.

by Anonymousreply 1403/20/2013

What an asshole Kate is. That's something that law enforcement and child protection agencies have been advocating for a while for small children who are trusting and can't tell if a stranger means well or not. Never mind that Kate didn't seem to think or care about her kids' safety when she started broadcasting their names and faces to the world.

I've already trolled her on Twitter:

[quote]And if it was meant as a joke to me, then I missed the joke--busy being a mom and am CONSTANTLY dealing w ppl impersonating my children! :/

My tweet back:

[quote]@Kateplusmy8 Occam's razor, Kate. Occam's razor. It's not like you had a sense of humor to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 1503/20/2013

[quote]You gotta hand it to her: her cunt game is A++.

True. I watched her reality show segment where she went camping with Sarah Palin and made Palin look well-put-together in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 1603/20/2013

Anyone watch her on Celebrity Wife Swap a few weeks back?

by Anonymousreply 1703/20/2013

R15 I doubt she'll have a clue what Occam's razor is.

by Anonymousreply 1803/20/2013

I did r17 and thought it was ridiculous she was even on considering she is not a wife. I loved how her ex hairdresser was cast in the role of her bff. Right, like that bitch has any friends. She got flamed hard on fb which made me happy that people are starting to see through the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 1903/20/2013

I know, R18 I was hoping to make her feel ignorant, if only for a brief moment. I wonder if she'll bother to look it up.

by Anonymousreply 2003/20/2013

[quote] doubt she'll have a clue what Occam's razor is.

She'll probably view it as a threat that you're going to cut her or her puppies and call the Twitter police. Or the real police.

by Anonymousreply 2103/20/2013

But r21 didn't she get rid of the puppy right away? I mean the one that was purchased just for the show and when it turned out to be a puppy and do puppy stuff she sent it back? She's such a sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 2203/20/2013

[quote]And if it was meant as a joke to me, then I missed the joke–busy being a mom

But not too busy to rant at a total stranger on Twitter, I see.

Invoking your kids as an excuse for unrelated behavior is SUCH a frau move.

by Anonymousreply 2303/20/2013

EXCUSE ME, I just Google'd myself and found this awful website. Cease and desist speaking about me immediately unless you want to deal with my lawyers!

KG

by Anonymousreply 2403/20/2013

No wonder Tony from DWTS couldn't stand working with her. Kate Gosselin is just not a nice person, and needs to get over herself.

Her 15 minutes are already over.

by Anonymousreply 2503/20/2013

I was referring to her tits, R22.

by Anonymousreply 2603/20/2013

The wages of being tone deaf is ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 2703/20/2013

Carlos has incorporated Kate's tweets and her picture into his header.

by Anonymousreply 2803/20/2013

It reminds me of when that wacky Paul Petersen (former child actor and good guy about stopping child exploitation and in fact has been championing for Kate's kids) got apoplectic about Jeff Gilooly (Tanya Harding's ex) wanted to change his name to Jeff Stone so that he wouldn't be so easily recognized as a tabloid figure. I guess Jeff Stone was Petersen's name on the Donna Reed show and Petersen flipped out that his fake name would be sullied. They used to talk about it on Howard Stern while of course playing the cuckoo sound effect. I don't know what came of it but it was only slightly more ridiculous than this.

by Anonymousreply 2903/20/2013

Lindsay Lohan pulled this same shit when this E-trade baby commercial came out.

by Anonymousreply 3003/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.