Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Thrice-married adulterer Donald Trum calls Anthony Wiener a pervert

Donald Trump offered a biting comment to shamed former congressman Anthony Weiner. ‘He’s a sick pervert,’ the Donald said at last week’s Conservative Political Action Conference when asked about Weiner’s rumored run for mayor. ‘He’s a whack job pervert. Obviously, in politics that doesn’t necessarily deter you.’

by Marla Maplesreply 3404/02/2013

Once again, this is why people should not watch this asshole's show. The only way he'll fade out of popularity is to not give him any attention.

by Marla Maplesreply 103/20/2013

Is Donald still relevant? He's already a joke already.

by Marla Maplesreply 303/20/2013

Not even the right-wing nutcases want him.

by Marla Maplesreply 403/20/2013

Oh Donald, didn't you're kids tell you to shut the fuck up a few months ago? You really need to listen to them.

by Marla Maplesreply 603/20/2013

[quote]didn't you're kids tell you

OMG!

by Marla Maplesreply 703/20/2013

[quote]The Donald didn't sent[sic] a photo of his dick to strangers.

Anytime you're looking at him, you're looking at a dick.

by Marla Maplesreply 803/20/2013

Donald Trump calls Anthony Wiener a pervert

Takes one to know one

by Marla Maplesreply 903/20/2013

R2, sending a picture of his head would be the same thing.

by Marla Maplesreply 1003/20/2013

Is anyone else having problems with DL this AM?

by Marla Maplesreply 1103/22/2013

Yes! Nothing is loading!

by Marla Maplesreply 1203/22/2013

Don't forget he called Rosie O'Donnell, at that time married (but State Annulled) with four kids a Degenerate.

by Marla Maplesreply 1303/22/2013

He and nut job Michele Malkin are having a Twitter war. Stupid versus stupid.

by Marla Maplesreply 1403/22/2013

Does Michelle Malkin even have a job?

by Marla Maplesreply 1503/22/2013

He's pig!

by Marla Maplesreply 1603/22/2013

I love how Bill Maher on every show, gets in a joke on him and a orangetan

by Marla Maplesreply 1703/22/2013

Orangetan R17 ?

I think you meant orangutan?

by Marla Maplesreply 1803/22/2013

R17 got caught up in Trump's orange hair color.

by Marla Maplesreply 1903/22/2013

Why is Trump a political pundit all of a sudden. I couldn't give a shit what he has for Breakfast, let alone who he endorses. He makes my skin crawl.

by Marla Maplesreply 2003/22/2013

[quote] He and nut job Michele Malkin are having a Twitter war. Stupid versus stupid.

The asshole fighting the cunt. How classic.

by Marla Maplesreply 2103/22/2013

Trum (sic) did all his cheating the old fashion way...tricking straight style. What that worm Wiener did was far sleazier. I hate Trump BUt at least he c losed with his tricks in person. That little weasel Wiener was playing with his thingy in front of a computer,what a sleaze.

by Marla Maplesreply 2203/22/2013

[quote]He and nut job Michele Malkin are having a Twitter war. Stupid versus stupid.

Again? What are they bitching about this time?

by Marla Maplesreply 2303/22/2013

Yeah, Trump's whoring was so much classier than Wiener's.

by Marla Maplesreply 2403/22/2013

WHO THE HELL SAYS THRICE?!

by Marla Maplesreply 2503/23/2013

I do, all of the time.

by Marla Maplesreply 2603/23/2013

I don't give a shit what Donald Trump says. I only care if there is a clear picture of Anthony Weiner's cock out there...not that blurry thing on Andrew Breitbart's phone.

by Marla Maplesreply 2703/23/2013

I love R26!

by Marla Maplesreply 2803/23/2013

I've never understood how someone who grew up wealthy and educated like Trump can still come across as so crude and low class, he talks like he should be on Jersey Shore the Golden Years.

by Marla Maplesreply 2903/23/2013

Regardless of what's been said here, Weiner is still a pervert. Huma should have dumped him, but like her boss, Hillary, politics comes before self-respect.

by Marla Maplesreply 3003/23/2013

r25 you're cuter than... an intrauterine.

by Marla Maplesreply 3103/23/2013

Yeah, taking a picture of your dick is the depth of depravity, unlike lying, cheating, violating marital vows repeatedly--not to mention actively participating in the utter degradation of a country's political process. Yeah, you just keep going with that r30, and telling "Huma" (like you fucking know this broad) what she should and shouldn't do. Donald Trump clearly sees marriage as a risible, pathetic social convention whose sole purpose is to serve as a facade for corrupt, cynical womanizing--but gays certainly shouldn't have the same right as straights to engage in this hallowed social farce. He's a piece of shit.

Amazing how Republicans have so much respect for marriage, and fighting for their survival, until a Democrat decides to fight for their own marriage. Then they know what some individual stranger should have done in their own life, and that's immediately walk away, just like Newt and the Donald.

Well we can play that game too: Trump's latest gold-digging whore (do their names even matter?) should never have married a diseased philanderer in the first place. How about that for a command to a stranger about their personal life and how they should live it?

by Marla Maplesreply 3203/23/2013

With a name like wiener what do ypu expect

by Marla Maplesreply 3304/02/2013

[quote] Why is Trump a political pundit all of a sudden. I couldn't give a shit what he has for Breakfast

Funny you mention that. I know someone who did some work in donald's massively tacky gaudy apartment. While he was in the kitchen he looked in the pantry and there was all cheap, crappy food. There was a lot of canned food and boxed supper type food (hamburger helper and rice a roni). Years later I watched an episode of the apprentice and they showed his apartment and his kitchen. His pantry was full of jars and jars of ragu and bunches of boxes of cup a soup

by Marla Maplesreply 3404/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.