Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lindsay Lohan May Still Go To Jail

TMZ - Now we know why Lindsay Lohan was so nonchalant when she was sentenced to 90 days in a "lockdown" rehab facility -- It doesn't exist in New York ... and it's possible Lindsay could now go to JAIL as a result.

We've done some digging, contacting numerous rehab facilities in NY, and we're getting the same story from EVERYONE -- rehab facilities do NOT force patients to stay.  In fact, an official from the New York State agency that regulates rehab facilities tells us lockdown rehab does not exist in NY.

None of the facilities have guards that block access out.

As for Lindsay ... she has a history of leaving rehab, even if the program requires her to stay inside.  Two cases in point -- sources say Lindsay frequently snuck out of Cirque Lodge in Utah.  And, of course, there's Betty Ford, where Lindsay allegedly got into a physical fight with an attendant who was about to blow the whistle on her for sneaking out.

Law enforcement sources connected with Lindsay's lying-to-cops case tell TMZ ... prosecutors offered the plea deal based on the representation of Lindsay's lawyer, Mark Heller, that New York had lockdown rehab facilities.

After we placed calls today ... we're told prosecutors are now checking to see if Heller's representation was false.  One well-placed source said this:  "The sentence was actually 90 days in custody, and lockdown rehab would satisfy that.  If there's no such thing, then she'll go to jail for 90 days."

by Anonymousreply 1503/20/2013

Lindsay is not taking things seriously at all, because she's getting away with everything. A non-celebrity would have done time. A time in jail would probably teach her a lesson. Inside Edition claimed that she was still trying to drive incognito to see if she can get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 103/20/2013

I would like her to go to jail and stay there. It's the only thing that will put the death watch on hold.

by Anonymousreply 203/20/2013

Oh please - TMZ loves to sensationalize things (especially where HOhan is concerned) and likes to try to excite people by having them think something will actually happen, and then it never does.

She will not go to jail and she won't even have to go to rehab - it ALWAYS turns out that way.

by Anonymousreply 303/20/2013

Why can't she do her 90 days in a CA lockdown facility?

by Anonymousreply 403/20/2013

They can just put her in a psych ward NYS has several criminal psych facilities.

by Anonymousreply 503/20/2013

They should just leave her alone so she can go ahead and OD so we don't have to read about her skank ass any longer. And hopefully she can take her slutty mother and her scumbag father with her.

by Anonymousreply 603/20/2013

Why does Harvey Levin like Britney Spears so much? Always praising her and doing features on her. He thinks she's the most down to earth of all the celebs, bitch, please, she's a fucking nutcase and heavily tranquilized!

by Anonymousreply 703/20/2013

Oh my god these TMZ people are fucking idiots. There is no lockdown rehab. You are always free to leave and usually if you are court sent and choose to leave you have to do your time in jail instead. California lockdown rehabs are not lockdown either. That just means that you can't go out on fucking Starbuck's passes every day or go to Malibu. You stay the whole 90 days. Not everyone is in rehab because they were ordered to go by a judge so it wouldn't make any sense to lock the places down. Everyone is free to go awol if they want but they then have to deal with the repercussions if they were mandated to go by the state.

by Anonymousreply 803/20/2013

Agree, they're a bunch of dolts chosen only for their fuckability (at least the guys). And their senses of humor are juvenile and frat boy, including Mr. Levin. You want to shout like Goldie Hawn in "Shampoo": "Oh grow up! Grow up, grow up, GROW UP!"

by Anonymousreply 903/20/2013

R7 I don't get it either. Same for the Kuntadashians. Harvey looks so foolish being 60-something and pretending he's a frat boy.

TMZ used to be fun back in the late 2000's, but now it's just obnoxious and their staff is irritating with their shit-eating grins and smugness. Don't get me started on their TV show with that annoying ass voiceover guy.

by Anonymousreply 1003/20/2013

In TMZland, the sky is always falling. They were BREATHLESS with the news that Lindsay would be 45 minutes late for her court appearance and she would CERTAINLY be found in contempt and thrown into Stephen Sondheim's sex dungeon. But of course, she arrived at court, sat down, then waited two hours for her case to be called.

Sure, she should have the book thrown at her at this point, but it'll never happen. She'll die first. Literally.

by Anonymousreply 1103/20/2013

R11 Oh, I know! I can't stand when TMZ capitalizes everything and calls everything "BREAKING NEWS!" or "EXCLUSIVE" and then it always ends up being much adu about nothing. They try to hype up everything like something exciting will happen, and then everything just falls flat.

I rarely read their site much now because it all got so old.

by Anonymousreply 1203/20/2013

I agree TMZ is ridiculous but they're still a slight step above Radar.

by Anonymousreply 1303/20/2013

x17online was amazing during the Britney breakdown when Britney, Lindsay and Paris Hilton were all mutual friends and getting into trouble. They could edit and release their footage as some sort of documentary. They had updates ALL the time and they were so bizarre....Britney taking pictures of things in the middle of the night in the middle of the street, Britney crying and holding her dog, Lindsay chasing a paparazzi and saying that Paris assaulted her, everyone chilling in Paris's car, etc. It was the best lesbian love triangle ever in Hollywood (in the last 20 years).

by Anonymousreply 1403/20/2013

R8 is correct about locked rehab - only psych.

by Anonymousreply 1503/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.