Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who is taking care of Trig Palin?

He'll need damn near round the clock care for the rest of his life. Also, does he ever leave the house? Now that he's out of that cute baby stage, she doesn't drag him around like a sack of flour.

by Anonymousreply 2103/21/2013

Who gives a flying fuck about that baby or anyone in that fucking nonentity of a family which has been foisted unmercifully on the American psyche for the last 6 years?

by Anonymousreply 103/20/2013

God is watching him...from a distance.

by Anonymousreply 203/20/2013

What's that kid's real name?

Trigonometry?

by Anonymousreply 303/20/2013

Hs mother, Bristol

by Anonymousreply 503/20/2013

Trig Palin is qualified to receive SSI and Medicaid. I wonder if the family is receiving these benefits. Someone should ask her.

by Anonymousreply 703/20/2013

Ya know, that's why I got so many spare daughters! I've given him up to Bristol or Bookcase or one of the others. She's happy ta care for him!

by Anonymousreply 803/20/2013

They've probably given him away since they can't use him for publicity anymore.

by Anonymousreply 903/20/2013

Here's another question: When she was running for VP, Palin promised to be a vocal advocate in Washington for special-needs kids and their families.

What has she done about it since then?

by Anonymousreply 1003/20/2013

Good question, R10...has she been giving free speeches raising money...anything??

by Anonymousreply 1103/20/2013

I hope she's putting aside the shitload of money it's going to take to give him a lifetime of proper care but you just know in 5 years we'll read a story with the headline "I'm broke!" "How Sarah Palin Blew Through Millions!" The money went to plastic surgery, cocaine and tanning beds!"

by Anonymousreply 1203/21/2013

R10 Timothy Shriver (current head of the Special Olympics) tried to call her out on that one time but it backfired. Maybe that had something to do with the fact that he is from a historically Democratic family? I dunno. At least he tried, though. It was one of the first things she was called out for after having run for VP and all.

by Anonymousreply 1303/21/2013

No way is Trig Todd Palin's spawn.

by Anonymousreply 1403/21/2013

I wonder how Todd Palin feels about being portrayed as the father of a down syndrome child that isn't his. He went along with it to hide Bristol's sluttery. Only for her to go and get knocked up again! Bristol had another baby in order to fix her disappointment in Trig. He wasn't aborted because Bristol didn't tell her parents until she was too far along. So simple.

by Anonymousreply 1503/21/2013

Todd is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 1603/21/2013

Andrew Sullivan revealed that she named him after the medical term "Trisomy G" or Trig. He looks terrified in this picture and it makes me so sad to see. I hope he'll be okay. By Levi's accounts, she was a terrible mother to all of her kids. I don't think Trig will have a happy life.

by Anonymousreply 1703/21/2013

Bristol had another baby in order to fix her disappointment in Trig. "

I disagree. She had another one because she's a stupid whore.

by Anonymousreply 1803/21/2013

Dick Cheney is taking care of Trig.

by Anonymousreply 1903/21/2013

I think Sarah is def his mother. I think she tried to abort him naturally which is why she was seen exercising "til you feel like your guts are ripped out." Why she went on a plane while she was in labor, why she drove all the way to Wasilla, why she barely gained any weight while she was pregnant. She probably caused more problems for him due to her poor prenatal behavior.

by Anonymousreply 2003/21/2013

R20 has some valid points.

by Anonymousreply 2103/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.