Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I hate Erin Burnett

She asked the new pot czar in Washington state last night if he and his team smoke pot themselves. He pointed out gravely that there was no way he could answer that question without getting in trouble (depending on yes or no, either he was a lawbreaker or he didn't know about what he was regulating) so he wouldn't answer, and she laughed and laughed. He didn't laugh at all, and looked at her like she was an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1803/20/2013

You hate the daughter of Carol Burnett?

by Anonymousreply 103/20/2013

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Erin, but that's actually a good question.

by Anonymousreply 203/20/2013

CNN will not worth watching again until she's gone.

Dye her hair blond and send her to Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 303/20/2013

The new pot czar?

by Anonymousreply 403/20/2013

[quote]There are plenty of reasons to dislike Erin, but that's actually a good question.

It wasn't at all, because she had just shown a clip of the pot czar's aide being asked the same question at a press conference and he also politely explained why they couldn't answer it. Why would she assume his boss had a different answer? And what does the question have to do with his job, when you get right down to it?

And yes, r5: "pot czar." Washington state legalized marijuana in November and so they need someone to regulate it: hence, a pot czar.

by Anonymousreply 503/20/2013

How can you guys hate Erin, but love her mom Carol Burnett?

by Anonymousreply 603/20/2013

According to troll-dar, R1 & R6 are not the same person. Hard to believe that 2 people actually think that's a funny comment.

by Anonymousreply 703/20/2013

R7 that is not a funny comment. Erin is Carol Burnett's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 803/20/2013

Google is your friend fool. She is not Carol Burnett's daughter. And she's a smug, ovepaid piece of eye candy for CNN. I hope they can her for not taking the daytime spot but I'm sure they will just buy out her current contract and give her another.

by Anonymousreply 903/20/2013

R9 Carol has three daughters.

The late Carrie, Jody and ERIN Burnett!

by Anonymousreply 1003/20/2013

Isn't she the gay one?

by Anonymousreply 1103/20/2013

THIS is Carol Burnett's daughter Erin:

by Anonymousreply 1203/20/2013

Nasty and oh so annoying. Thinks she's one-up on everyone.

by Anonymousreply 1303/20/2013

she's such a little monkey

by Anonymousreply 1403/20/2013

I find her too young (34) to portend to be the expert that she portends to be on ALL topics and the position she holds is too large and expansive for her age and experience.

by Anonymousreply 1503/20/2013

I absolutely cannot stand the blonde woman who shares hosting duty with Wolf Blitzer from 5pm to 7pm central time every afternoon.

She is obnoxious, out of her league, seems like somewhat of an airhead, is awkward and clumsy with her chatter, seems too young and inexperienced, and really brings those two hours down.

She obviously was added to make Wolf Blitzer more palatable and more interesting, but she is a DUD and really detracts from the two-hour show.

by Anonymousreply 1603/20/2013

Every media host or interviewer now thinks he/she is Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart making great soundbites that go viral.

by Anonymousreply 1703/20/2013

Can someone start a thread about the senate committee that is working on the immigration bill? They're planning to double the number of H1B visas, putting even more Americans out of work.

by Anonymousreply 1803/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!