Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Miss Cohen Is NOT Amused

Andy will not be ignored as he slams Adrienne for daring to have a life outside his silly little show when she doesn't turn up to the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 5304/23/2013

You're rude.

It's "Ms. Cohen."

by Anonymousreply 103/19/2013

I don't get how Brandi would have found out that information. It's not like she is a close enough friend to be told something like that. As much as Bravo wants it to look like she did this on her own it was probably planned by them that she'd be told about this, knowing that at least this year she's playing the bad girl, and she'd run with it. Bravo probably wanted Adrienne out and this was the easiest way to do it.

by Anonymousreply 203/20/2013

Miss Cohen needs to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 303/20/2013

Miss Cohen needs to get fucked.

A nice big dick up her ass would do her a world of good.

And she can afford the very best.

by Anonymousreply 403/20/2013

Bravo should sue her ass for not showing up at the reunion taping.

by Anonymousreply 503/20/2013

R4 = Ms. Cohen

by Anonymousreply 603/20/2013

Ms Cohen....if you're Nasty

by Anonymousreply 703/20/2013

Lady Cohen wants my husband.

by Anonymousreply 803/21/2013

He didn't seem too upset when that fat pig Jacqueline Laurita didn't show to her Reunion.

by Anonymousreply 903/21/2013

Was there an empty chair placed on the set to show her absence?

by Anonymousreply 1003/21/2013

Adrienne's surrogacy had been discussed among the housewives before, in fact Adrienne is the one that told them about it. She was just pissed that Brandi said it out loud on the show. It had already been reported in some of the rags, long before the show aired. Ms Aloof was always a cold bitch so won't be missed. As far as Andy goes, you all seem to think he has everything to do with the show when in fact he has nothing to do with the Housewives franchise other then being the VP of programming fro Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 1103/21/2013

r11, actually the franchise is his creation like Seacrest created Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Both financially benefit from their shows' success.

by Anonymousreply 1203/21/2013

Correct 12 but that's where it ends, he has nothing to do with the production of any of the shows.

by Anonymousreply 1303/21/2013

If it was that big of a deal and such a legal threat to everyone involved...why not just edit out that ONE sentence by Brandi? Wouldn't that have been easier? Oh, but then there wouldn't have been a storyline all season long. Silly me.

by Anonymousreply 1403/21/2013

Radar is saying she was fired because she had her lawyers force Bravo to heavily edit RHOBH and then gave an interview herself all about the subject.

by Anonymousreply 1503/21/2013

Yes R10; they called it Elijah's Chair.

by Anonymousreply 1603/21/2013

Bingo r15.

by Anonymousreply 1703/21/2013

Apparently Brandi drops a bombshell at the reunion as well.

by Anonymousreply 1803/21/2013

[ R16] Hilarious... Ads ex attorney friend , now friends with that slimy vagini Ms Glandville ..ugh what a name ...was sent C&D letter because she blabbed something Ad told her in confidence then told Brandi who went told the rest of us yentas

by Anonymousreply 1903/21/2013

Shouldn't a prerequisite for going on one of these reality shows be that nothing is off limits?? If you've got secrets, stay the fuck off these shows!

by Anonymousreply 2003/21/2013

If you want secrets to stay secret you don't share them with anyone. That is some manufactured scandal to keep these sad excuses of Reality TV stars in Reality TV watchers' mind.

[italic]... 'cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead[/italic] - Pretty Little Liars opening theme song

by Anonymousreply 2103/21/2013

r18 - yep. She tells Miss Cohen what she really thinks of his haircut.

by Anonymousreply 2203/21/2013

This is "journalism" at its shittiest.

Take a few seconds from a promotional clip and turn it into a huge, breaking story.

by Anonymousreply 2303/21/2013

We had hoped that she would leave with dignity... but Adrienne made another choice.

by Anonymousreply 2403/21/2013

r20 the whole reason she was let go. She sued to keep it from being talked about on Bravo. No one could talk about so fine Bravo accepted it..then She turns around and give a paid interview exclusive to in touch to talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 2503/21/2013

Love Kyle's smug, gloating pose in the third pic down.

by Anonymousreply 2603/21/2013

Why did he skip the GLAAD awards banquet the other night? Could he not bear to hear Anderson talk about Ben when he wants to be the one sharing Anderson's bed?

by Anonymousreply 2703/21/2013

R27 Miss Cohen was probably jealous that Anderson was going to be presented an award by Madonna since Miss Cohen is a big fan of hers (he has a poster of her in his apartment even though he's 44 years old).

by Anonymousreply 2803/21/2013

I have it on good authority that Madge thinks of Andy and his low brow shows what she things of Hydrangeas. Anderson gets the Madge seal of approval due to his legit CNN career and oh yeah being a Vanderbilt.

by Anonymousreply 2903/21/2013

Ms. Cohen only likes black divas.

by Anonymousreply 3003/21/2013

He was in my college alumni magazine getting some award through the Communications School and he looks so mundane when he's not on WWHL. He looks like the uncomfortable gay guy he undoubtably was in college. Congrats to him for going so far.

by Anonymousreply 3103/21/2013

He's a major contributor to the dumbing down of America. Congratulations aren't required for that "accomplishment."

by Anonymousreply 3203/21/2013

First off, Andy is a man, not a woman. So please address him as "Mr. Cohen." Second, why must you belittle him? He's an out, proud, successful, intelligent, funny gay man. We should be celebrating his achievements, not denigrating them. His shows reach a couple of million viewers, so he's hardly a major contributor the dumbing down of society. Society's been dumbed down for years before Andy Cohen came on the scene. Aaron Spelling, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 3303/21/2013

People can call her MISS Cohen if they want.

by Anonymousreply 3403/21/2013

[quote]First off, Andy is a man, not a woman. So please address him as "Mr. Cohen."

Get [italic]her.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 3503/21/2013

[quote] so he's hardly a major contributor the dumbing down of society. Society's been dumbed down for years before Andy Cohen came on the scene. Aaron Spelling, anyone?

Why add to the idiocy? He could've done something more substantial, or maybe he's incapable of that.

by Anonymousreply 3603/21/2013

And what exactly is it that you do, r36, that contributes to intellectual growth?

by Anonymousreply 3703/21/2013

Fuck off. I am a really well informed, college educated individual. If I want to watch this shit for fun- pure escapism and mindless fun- I will. Quit acting all superior. I bet Andy Cohen has a pretty awesome life.

by Anonymousreply 3803/21/2013

Is that Miss. Cohen @ R37? Someone is awfully defensive.

by Anonymousreply 3903/21/2013

Deflect away R37.

by Anonymousreply 4003/21/2013

Andy Cohen is short. And wears a lot of plaid. Therefore, he will always be welcome to come work for us at Keebler should he need to find post "Real Housewives" employment.

by Anonymousreply 4103/21/2013

Once again he had on Kim Richards this week, who is a recovering alcoholic and once again he insisted of doing his fucking stupid drinking game. The asshole can't seem to go a half hour without a drink. Perhaps it's time for his rehab or his fans have to be bombed to appreciate his so called "talent". It was highly disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 4203/21/2013

Andy Cohen is very short and a star fucker. He got where he got by sucking dick and letting ugly men fuck him.

Queer Eye for The Straight guy is what put Bravo on the map - not Andy Cohen. Andy had nothing to do with that show. Before QE4tSG Bravo showed clips of opera and crappy movies.

by Anonymousreply 4403/22/2013

I can't tell if this post is serious or not. (Please excuse me, I'm still drinking my morning coffee.) Are Cohen and Avery really an item?

by Anonymousreply 4503/24/2013

Miss Cohen is DEFINITELY not amused in this picture!

by Anonymousreply 4603/24/2013

Cohen, being a Queen, should always be addressed in conversation as "Your Majesty", thereafter as "Ma'am"; in absentia, it is proper to use the honorific "Her Majesty".

by Anonymousreply 4703/24/2013

How does a surrogate carry twins? Did they split after they were injected in her uteris?

by Anonymousreply 4803/24/2013

Cohen is damaged. He thought the Central Park photos of Ben's bf would send Anderson flying into his arms.

by Anonymousreply 4903/24/2013

I'm sure he has a great dental plan. Why doesn't get those choppers fixed? He's on Tv for Christ's sake.

by Anonymousreply 5003/24/2013

He's a Whore. Darlin

by Anonymousreply 5103/26/2013

You say that like it's a bad thing, R51!

by Anonymousreply 5203/26/2013

Did anyone catch Kevin Jonas on WWHL? I'm assuming that everyone is in on the fact that he's gay, yes? You could not keep the purses from falling out.

by Anonymousreply 5304/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!