Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The cast of "Game of Thrones" at the season premiere

Very interesting to see what they look like in real life. This is the first time I've ever seen Alfie Allen look attractive.

Michelle Fairley's dress would look gorgeous on Twiggy circa 1967, but on no one else (including her).

Emilia Clarke's dress has a great cut but is in a hideous color that looks good on no one. It's the color of standard-issue Speedos in my junior high school swimming class.

Who knew that Jason Momoa was married to Lisa Bonet? Or that she looks even more hagged out than Madonna does today?

Maisie Williams is adorable. And Sophie Turner and (surprise!) the woman who plays Brienne of Tarth are both gorgeous in real life.

The little boy who plays Bran has had an incredible growth spurt. I cannot see how they can keep him playing the role anymore after this year (which seems to have been filmed pre-growth spurt)--he's about 5'10" now.

by Anonymousreply 603/21/2013

Alfie Allen's teeth are seriously jacked. He needs an orthodontist.

by Anonymousreply 103/19/2013

Emilia Clarke and Lena Headey are so much better looking as brunettes.

by Anonymousreply 203/19/2013

I thought Maisie Williams looked adorable, she was probably the best of the females fashion wise. As for the males, Peter Dinklage looked good (except for the shoes) and Richard Madden looked great. I don't know what the heck Kit Harington and Nikolaj Colder-Waldau had going on but they should fire their stylists. Honestly, I thought Alfie Allen looked the best I have ever seen him.

by Anonymousreply 303/20/2013

I loved Clarice Van Houten's full on black swan tribute.

by Anonymousreply 403/20/2013

I hate Alfie Allen's hair here. Can't believe other people actually think it looks good on him.

by Anonymousreply 503/20/2013

I think Emilia Clarke's dress is beautiful in it's simplicity and it's completely unexpected. Kudos to her. She looks gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 603/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!