Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How have you incorporated Datalounge into your daily routine?

Usually I come home, log onto datalounge, post a thread. Then, I work on my work. An hour or so later, I check on the progress of the thread. You?

by Anonymousreply 1103/19/2013

Datalounge IS my daily routine.

by Anonymousreply 103/19/2013

after and before work

by Anonymousreply 203/19/2013

I patch in and out during the day, either from work or at home. Spend maybe an hour a few evenings and in and out on weekends. I guess regularly lol

by Anonymousreply 303/19/2013

You lot do realize most people would read what you wrote and consider you the most desperately sad people imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 403/19/2013

YES!!! I am addicted! This is the source of the wittiest tea and the meanest jabs on the net. And I mean that in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 503/19/2013

I considered what my Tasteful Friends would think of this clock advertisement.

by Anonymousreply 603/19/2013

Is that a compliment, R4?

by Anonymousreply 703/19/2013

I use the DL as a floor wax AND a dessert topping!

by Anonymousreply 803/19/2013

As a lab technician who conducts Pap smear tests all day, I come here daily to shout out: "CUNT!"

I also call all my Petri dishes 'Cheryl'

by Anonymousreply 903/19/2013

Jesus Fucking Christ, OP.

Would you like to tell us how you have incorporated your bowel movements into your daily routine as well?

by Anonymousreply 1003/19/2013

I pop in and out all day (work from home). But I'm wondering what kind of topics OP posts if he starts a new thread EVERY day. I've been here for years and I think I can only count a dozen or so threads that I've started. Guess I'm not holding up my end. But I just can't think of new thread topics that haven't been done to death.

Where do you get your inspiration, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1103/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.