Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Convicted School Shooter to Victims’ Families: ‘The Hand That Killed Your Sons Masturbates to the Memory’

After removing a light-blue button-up shirt to reveal a t-shirt onto which he'd scrawled "KILLER" in black marker, T.J. Lane, who pleaded guilty last month to murdering three teenage boys in a school shooting, smirked as an Ohio judge gave him three life sentences without the possibility of parole.

Lane, who injured three others in his February 2012 rampage at Chardon High School, east of Cleveland, also smirked as the victims' families faced him with their final words. Dina Parmertor, mother of one of the victims, told Lane he is "a pathetic excuse for a human being" and said he deserves "an extremely, slow torturous death."

Lane responded to the grieving families with two brutal sentences: "The hand that pulls the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. Fuck all of you." He then gave them the finger.

NBC News reports that Lane was found competent to stand trial last year "despite evidence he suffers from hallucinations and psychosis."

by He had a promising futurereply 4703/20/2013

The German serial killer Peter Kuerten used to jerk off at his victims' graves.

by He had a promising futurereply 103/19/2013

That's a man for ya'!

by He had a promising futurereply 203/19/2013

This is what happens when people get banned from DL

by He had a promising futurereply 403/19/2013

r3 jacks off thinking about lethal injection.

by He had a promising futurereply 503/19/2013

Throw him into gen pop so he can make lots of friends.

by He had a promising futurereply 603/19/2013

I wonder if there's the opportunity for victims' family members to lunge at the killer; maybe getting their hands around the guy's neck or gouging an eye out before baliffs pull you off.

I like to think I'd do something like that to anyone who hurt my family.

by He had a promising futurereply 703/19/2013

I love all the press and outrage this is getting, as if we're supposed to expect decorum from murderers.

by He had a promising futurereply 803/19/2013

It does seem weird that this is being treated as if it were worse than the actual murders.

by He had a promising futurereply 903/19/2013

r3, be careful what you wish for. The aforementioned Peter Kuerten also said that he hoped they'd use the guillotine on him because he imagined it would give him the ultimate orgasm.

by He had a promising futurereply 1003/19/2013

Isn't there already a thread on this?

by He had a promising futurereply 1103/19/2013

And what does Miss Grace have to say about these shenanigans?

by He had a promising futurereply 1203/19/2013

he kinda acted fem in the video in the link..

by He had a promising futurereply 1303/19/2013

I love how he was so nervous making his little statement that he rushed through it and was almost impossible to understand. You can tell that he rehearsed it and then, oh shit! "I'm really saying it!" It certainly didn't sound as badass as he hoped. Little shit.

by He had a promising futurereply 1403/19/2013

[quote]NBC News reports that Lane was found competent to stand trial last year "despite evidence he suffers from hallucinations and psychosis."

I'm not sure if this guy really is mentally ill or not. Sure, the court found him competent but the court's are not always 100% perfect. Having said that, it's possible that this guy isn't ill but simply an asshole and determined to put on an act, even if it makes him appear unstable.

by He had a promising futurereply 1503/19/2013

"And there are those of you who are still against the death penalty...please."

I am in favor of the death penalty but in this case at his age he will spend at least 60-70 years in hell and will be someone's bitch at his young age. When he's getting fucked up the ass by some big dicked guy, let's hope he's thinking in his mind why he killed those kids.

Why just put him to death and let him escape all the fun he will have in prison?

by He had a promising futurereply 1603/19/2013

Well, if he jacks off thinking about his victims, then who's to say he won't love getting his asshole ripped open? For some of these guys, the so-called rapes are a benefit of prison, not a punishment.

by He had a promising futurereply 1703/19/2013

As someone stated in the comments section:

[quote]I can't wrap my mind around the possibility that there are people like this who are not considered mentally ill.

by He had a promising futurereply 1803/19/2013

[quote]When he's getting fucked up the ass by some big dicked guy, let's hope he's thinking in his mind why he killed those kids.

Honey, this is Datalounge. Getting fucked up the ass by some big dicked guy is not some sort of punishment--it's heaven.

by He had a promising futurereply 1903/19/2013

See R19, I was thinking the exact same thing.

by He had a promising futurereply 2003/19/2013

What a waste of a young man who had a promising future...

by He had a promising futurereply 2103/19/2013

Why do some of you automatically assume he will be a pass-around party favor? Actually the older prisoners are afraid of younger prisoners like him. He's crazy, angry, impulsive and has nothing to lose. Maybe someone will get to him only to find a sharpened toothbrush between his ribs the next day.

by He had a promising futurereply 2203/19/2013

He's young and white. He gets a pass.

by He had a promising futurereply 2303/19/2013

He doesn't seem nervous in the video. More nonchalant than anything.

by He had a promising futurereply 2403/19/2013

Let's see how nonchalant he will be when he gets to a state prison instead of the cushy county jail.

by He had a promising futurereply 2503/19/2013

He does have a very strange integrity. Usually the cry and try to weasel out of what they did.

by He had a promising futurereply 2603/19/2013

It's curious how much cachet still attaches to the idea that convicted criminals should properly show contrition. It's an emotion that, as we all know, is easily faked.

by He had a promising futurereply 2703/19/2013

But how does Momma's Mussy feel about him?

by He had a promising futurereply 2803/19/2013

He'll probably get the same life sentence Jeffrey Dahmer got.

by He had a promising futurereply 2903/19/2013

well, r23?

by He had a promising futurereply 3103/20/2013

What a poet!

by He had a promising futurereply 3203/20/2013

he seems very, very gay to me. pings to high heaven.

by He had a promising futurereply 3303/20/2013

He's fucked up enough to be a Datalounger.

by He had a promising futurereply 3403/20/2013

[quote]He does have a very strange integrity. Usually the cry and try to weasel out of what they did.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, this kid really is hardcore. Giving the finger to the victims family?

by He had a promising futurereply 3503/20/2013

R18, being judged to be capable of standing trial (in most states a very low bar) is very different from being sane.

He sounds like he's barking mad.

by He had a promising futurereply 3603/20/2013

I hate the "I hope he gets raped in prison" shit people come out with. And people wonder why there's a "rape culture".

by He had a promising futurereply 3703/20/2013

Do we find him hot enough? He's young, white, thin. Any takers?

by He had a promising futurereply 3803/20/2013

R2 needs to die of cunt cancer.

by He had a promising futurereply 3903/20/2013

This was probably his shot at becoming famous.

He will now have to face the reality that it didn't happen and he only had 15 seconds of fame at best.

by He had a promising futurereply 4003/20/2013

"p.s., how is this guy getting "a pass"? I think the race troll has jumped the shark."

He didn't get the death penalty. So he didn't jump that shark.

by He had a promising futurereply 4103/20/2013

He is too cool for school

by He had a promising futurereply 4203/20/2013

He seem so pathetic in that video, if this was an attempt to seem villaious, he failed. He actualy came off douch-ey and quite embarassing

by He had a promising futurereply 4303/20/2013

Look, he's obviously severely disturbed. That's abundantly clear. It's simply politics to find these folks "sane"...this guy isn't sane.

The great victory of the post-Reagan conservatives has been to get folks to spew their ideology. So now we want this guy tortured, raped, etc., and we will not acknowledge that he's clearly severely mentally ill, even though that's apparent. The whole "so are you still against the death penalty?!!" bullshit is just that...bullshit.

You can twist this any way you like. It is a tragedy for the kids who were killed, and a horrible thing for their families to live with. But I'm sure even they could see that this kid is crazy.

We need more resources to deal with mental illness. Gun Control. A culture that doesn't celebrate violence and equate it with masculinity. We need intervention for kids like this, but everything's been cut, and there's no money for services. You can get off on your own bullshit here about how you can't wait for him to be raped in jail, but you just sound like freepers. Or worse.

by He had a promising futurereply 4403/20/2013

Hear, hear, r44.

by He had a promising futurereply 4503/20/2013

R30 I took the "pass" comment in a different way.

R22 talked about him not getting passed around (i.e. passed around among the other inmates as a sex toy).

R23 said he was young and white and, thus, would get passed around.

by He had a promising futurereply 4603/20/2013

This is what's wrong with America, this guy is clearly insane and needs treatment not to be jailed.

Of course if he was spreading AIDS killing people, you'd all be defending him.

by He had a promising futurereply 4703/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!