Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gwyneth opens up about losing her 3rd child in a miscarriage

Paltrow, who has two children -- daughter Apple, 8, and son Moses, 6, -- with husband Chris Martin, confesses that she "nearly died" after losing the baby.

"My children ask me to have a baby all the time. And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I’m thinking about it," Paltrow explains, continuing, "But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn’t work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?'"

One thing is for certain -- new parents and Paltrow's pals Jay-Z and Beyonce have made her reconsider getting pregnant again. "Their baby Blue Ivy is totally delish," she gushes. "She’s made me very broody."

by Anonymousreply 4403/21/2013

[quote]"Their baby Blue Ivy is totally delish," she gushes. "She’s made me very broody."

Can't she talk like a normal human being? Obviously opening up about this was a plan to win sympathy, but then speaking in this unbelievably affected way completely sabotages her attempt.

by Anonymousreply 103/19/2013

I thought the trend today is to have your press agent release the tragic news the second it happens? Any event which could garner sympathy is gold, worthy of magazines covers, books and lucrative speaking engagements.

by Anonymousreply 203/19/2013

R1, you're asshole. I bet your life sucks and that makes me happy.

by Anonymousreply 303/19/2013

"Paltrow, who has two children -- daughter Apple, 8, and son Moses, 6, -- with husband Chris Martin, confesses that she "nearly died" after losing the baby."

Did she look behind the refrigerator?

by Anonymousreply 403/19/2013

She never said she had a miscarriage. I bet she aborted it.

by Anonymousreply 503/19/2013

[quote], I could squeeze one more in.

No! Don't push us out. We need more Gwyneth, not less.

by Anonymousreply 603/19/2013

Me wisheth thou fair mother had said miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 703/19/2013

Hearing a 40 year old say "Delish" makes me cringe.

by Anonymousreply 803/19/2013

FRAU ALERT at r3!

by Anonymousreply 903/19/2013

When did Gwenyth and the Beyonce Jay Z's become such good friends?!? WTf?

Ten years ago if somebody told me that Gwenyth Palrow,Jay-Z and Beyonce are friends I would tell them shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 1003/19/2013

[quote] "Their baby Blue Ivy is totally delish," she gushes.

Who talks about a baby like that?!

Wha is going on..

by Anonymousreply 1103/19/2013

If having a baby will do what I think it may do to her then, she SHOULD definitely have another.

by Anonymousreply 1203/19/2013

Such a transparent effort to silence criticism of her bullshit ("I lost a precious baby! How dare you attack me!")

by Anonymousreply 1303/19/2013

Killed her like she was depressed or killed or like people wish she were?

by Anonymousreply 1403/19/2013

Losing a child isn't always the wisest tactic to get sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 1503/19/2013

Any man who's close friends with a woman who speaks like that should NEVER, ever release another hard rap album again.

by Anonymousreply 1703/19/2013

was this her third miscarriage? did she literally almost die? this article is poorly written. still, the poor paltrows.

by Anonymousreply 1803/19/2013

Para para para dise

by Anonymousreply 1903/19/2013

Call me a prude, but I don't really see micarriages as something to be made fun of. Her worst crime is being full of herself. That doesn't mean that she deserves to lose a child, or as R14 suggests, to die.

by Anonymousreply 2003/19/2013

R20 is definitely female

by Anonymousreply 2103/19/2013

If she ever even had a miscarriage. Who knows what this bitch would lie about. Cunts lie about lots of things. Even if it's true, why share that shit? Sympathy and publicity aren't everything.

by Anonymousreply 2203/19/2013

Seems like it would have to ectopic or very far along to kill you.

by Anonymousreply 2303/19/2013

You got me, R21. And no, I'm not a frau.

by Anonymousreply 2403/19/2013

[quote] Even if it's true, why share that shit? Sympathy and publicity aren't everything.

I'd love to have some privacy but it would not be fair to my fans.

by Anonymousreply 2503/19/2013

So, apparently, that wacky vegan goopy diet is not so healthy?

by Anonymousreply 2603/20/2013

r3 = superfraucunt of superfraucunts

by Anonymousreply 2703/20/2013

Ho odd that the miscarriage was a few years ago yet she chooses to talk about it on the eve of her cookbook launch.

Oh and she came back to NY to have her pregnancy problems....screw that National Health Care stuff for Miss goop.

by Anonymousreply 2803/20/2013

Oh bless [R26], (s)he thinks a vegan diet causes miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 2903/20/2013

She was hospitalized in January of 2008 in NYC, it was claimed at the time she got sick while doing a cleanse or something but Chris Martin went apeshit on paps at the hospital and beat up one of them when she was being released. Sounds like the kind of anger a guy would have towards the paparazzi if his wife just lost their baby. No one gets that worked up if his wife had a stomach ache.

by Anonymousreply 3003/20/2013

She almost had me, but then she had to say delish and broody.

by Anonymousreply 3103/20/2013

The big problem is that Gwynnie always think these major events only happen to her. When her father died you would have thought she was the only daughter who ever slept with her father.

by Anonymousreply 3203/20/2013

lol r32!!

by Anonymousreply 3303/20/2013

Restrictive dieting, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 3403/20/2013

R20, R24, you are a frau, whether you realize it or not.

Exhibit A:

Being more concerned over a possible fetus (won't anyone think of the fetuseses!) than making fun of yet another insufferable Goop quote is the very definition of a frauism.

by Anonymousreply 3503/20/2013

r30 but she said it happened in the UK in the DM article I read, which btw, she was shown in the horrible short exact same blue cut-off short shorts that she wore in the Avengers movie!

And she was holding a huge carton of eggs which she says they don't eat in their family since "Chris is allergic to them".

And yes I think her fucked up diet is why she's had super health problems and will continue to do so.

by Anonymousreply 3603/20/2013

Yes, it was definitely a miscarriage...or a really chunky menstrual flow...either way it almost killed me!

by Anonymousreply 3703/20/2013

I wonder whether all those who crazy love-to-hate on her are some fat self loathing bored people whose life is all about sitting in front of the computer eating fries and donuts all day long spewing vomit.

Either that or it's McDonald's PR people.

by Anonymousreply 3803/20/2013

No,r35, that really just not being a pathetic, bitter piece of shit. Several people manlier and cooler than you have this condition too.

by Anonymousreply 3903/20/2013

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 4003/21/2013

The whole quote was ridiculous and calculated to sound breezy and cool,

"so I am like, "Are we good here?'"

How hip. Is she a waitress at Applebees? The delish thing is just the icing on the gluten free cake. And r28 has it right. Why talk about it now? People have actual problems they are having today but let's all shed a tear for your cryptic miscarriage or whatever it was that happened four years ago, perhaps it will get you some coverage on the eve of your book "drop".

by Anonymousreply 4103/21/2013

[quote]She never said she had a miscarriage. I bet she aborted it.

If I knew I was about to be born into that family I would SELF-abort!

by Anonymousreply 4203/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 4303/21/2013

The more I read about her here, the more I understand why people here hate her.

by Anonymousreply 4403/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.